"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Imagine if you were investigated for wasting police time and/or a malicious complaint...
Why do you think it wrong to get in touch with the Police because of the demonstrable anger management problems of a bloke with a bit of a drink problem, and access to firearms?

Why do you think getting in touch with the Police because of the demonstrable anger management problems of a bloke with a bit of a drink problem, and access to firearms?
Has he made any specific threats? Is is behaviour on here worse than yours? Why are you reporting him?Concerned citizen or pursuing an online vendetta? Reasonable questions...

Judging from the unprecedented proliferation of withered yellow grasses, this thread should be declared an ecological disaster zone.

Last edited:

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Has he made any specific threats? Is is behaviour on here worse than yours? Why are you reporting him?Concerned citizen or pursuing an online vendetta? Reasonable questions...
Reasonable questions?

Of course.

If you can't see any cause for concern, fair enough.

Alcohol + anger + access to firearms is not a good combination.

You've not given an answer to my Q BTW.

Why do you think it wrong to get in touch with the Police because of the demonstrable anger management problems of a bloke with a bit of a drink problem, and access to firearms?

Regardless of the moral grounds for actually/ not actually reporting him, “Malicious Complaint” sounds like something pulled from the Big Book of Barrack Room Law.

Although personally whilst I think he’s unhinged and abnormal I don’t know if he’s capable of actually murdering anyone.

Regardless of the moral grounds for actually/ not actually reporting him, “Malicious Complaint” sounds like something pulled from the Big Book of Barrack Room Law.

Although personally whilst I think he’s unhinged and abnormal I don’t know if he’s capable of actually murdering anyone.
Careful, remember that you are under investigation for malicious communications:

Go ahead & speak to Cumbria Constabulary, then I'll take this further, as making malicious communications & wasting police time will look really good on your CV.
SmartSelect_20190620-134754_Chrome.jpg

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Someone told him - falsely - that I put a fake review on Yell.

I've told him a couple of times I didn't, but he won't believe me.

Are
Reasonable questions?

Of course.

If you can't see any cause for concern, fair enough.

Alcohol + anger + access to firearms is not a good combination.

You've not given an answer to my Q BTW.
Are you basing your assessment on tangible facts or what you believe is the truth from his postings on here?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Let me think....

Is it because neither of those allegations is true?

Latest Threads