Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I blame it on the boogie

My pigeon's always dancin'
And it wouldn't be a bad thing
But I don't get no lovin'
And that's no lie
We spent the night in Frisco
At every kind of disco
From that night I kissed our love goodbye

Don't you blame it on cocaine
Don't blame it on heroin
Don't blame it on the pure stuff
Blame it on the boogie

Don't blame it on heroin
Blame it on the boogie

That nasty boogie bugs me
But somehow it has drugged me
Spellbound rhythm gets me on my feet
I've changed my life completely
I've seen the lightning leave me
My pigeon just can't take her eyes off me

Don't blame it on heroin
Blame it on the boogie
Don't you blame it on the…

Last edited:

dlrg

LE
Looks like the new 'Reaction Score' system is a little negative for 'Your Man'

BugsScore.jpg

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Looks like the new 'Reaction Score' system is a little negative for 'Your Man'

View attachment 525576
I hadn't noticed that. When did that happen? I prefer the old pos/neutral/neg system - yer fella had over 26k and rising on the neg side. There was a little party earlier on this thread to celebrate his achievement when he hit the 25k milestone.

Naturally, there was absolutely no childishness involving dumbing as many of his posts as could be found involved to get him over the line, of course.

NSP

LE
I wonder how it's calculated as it does not seem to be positive minus negative. Neither is it positive plus half of neutral minus negative...

2020-12-02_16-25-29.jpg

dlrg

LE
I hadn't noticed that. When did that happen? I prefer the old pos/neutral/neg system - yer fella had over 26k and rising on the neg side. There was a little party earlier on this thread to celebrate his achievement when he hit the 25k milestone.

Naturally, there was absolutely no childishness involving dumbing as many of his posts as could be found involved to get him over the line, of course.

Only clocked the change myself about an hour ago. Yes, I remember the 25k bash - "a reet good do". Still I can't see his 'bank balance' ever coming out of that overdraft..!

I wonder how it's calculated as it does not seem to be positive minus negative. Neither is it positive plus half of neutral minus negative...

View attachment 525584

I think if threads that have icons in their posts are permanently deleted, it affects it the scores.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Guys, my point stands. If you want to stop me acting up and baiting you all then stop giving me attention. It’s a vicious cycle you see. There were too many instances last night where some escalated the situation far beyond minor conflict. There is no need.
My point that I try to articulate to you all is this :- I know that I troll, I do. I’ve said it before.. if you feed a hungry cat it will keep on returning. I’m trying to teach some a very simple lesson here. If you ignore obvious baits then a troll runs out of steam.

In my eyes there are four people on this forum that are the worst kind of coward. The type you eggs on the school yard bully and would wet themselves at the first sign of trouble.
@bob_the_bomb
@Tappet
@ Ortholith
@orginalphantom
Since you've managed to get yourself banned from the SPOTY thread I thought I'd reply in here.

I do admire the sheer brass neck of admitting you deliberately post rubbish because you're attention seeking, then blaming everyone else for your ridiculous behaviour. Claiming that you posting like a dickhead is the fault of other people is unusual and much like a bloke beating his wife because "she made him do it".

Presumably me replying to your dribble is you 'trolling' me while not replying would make me a coward. I've heard better arguments from primary school children.

Since you've managed to get yourself banned from the SPOTY thread I thought I'd reply in here.

I do admire the sheer brass neck of admitting you deliberately post rubbish because you're attention seeking, then blaming everyone else for your ridiculous behaviour. Claiming that you posting like a ******** is the fault of other people is unusual and much like a bloke beating his wife because "she made him do it".

Presumably me replying to your dribble is you 'trolling' me while not replying would make me a coward. I've heard better arguments from primary school children.

He’s a Bugsy walt claiming that everyone else is ‘triggered’ while he’s the one having a meltdown...

Latest Threads