Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Tyk

LE
Kicking off a whole lot there, fella! The question is: exactly what is "criminality"?

Sure, murder, rape and all manner of similar "crimes" against humanity. Strangely, there's never been a law against adultery. In the same vein, the "sin" of homosexuality only became a "sin" in comparatively recent times. Why is that? That's just to be going on with.

MsG

Criminality isn't overly hard to define, at least in general terms.
Where there is established common or statute law, contravening the law is classed as criminal. You've admitted to purchasing and having in your possession Class A drugs and to supplying them in the past, you are a self confessed criminal irrespective of whether you respect the law or not.
In purchasing illegal Class A drugs you have willingly condoned the criminal actions of those in the supply chain and it's hardly a mystery that those actions are frequently highly damaging to society.

Will that do? It's not exactly complicated.

It's bad that you're on here posting the same of shite

I knew it was too good to last.

Has your exceptionally pure Heroin hit worn off again?
I very much doubt that Bugsy has ever had anything stronger than Night Nurse.
He certainly hasn't manufactured it in the jungles of SE Asia or fought the Comorra for the right to sell it in Italy/Switzerland, and he certainly hasn't routinely smuggled it over the East/West border in Berlin!

He certainly hasn't manufactured it in the jungles of SE Asia or fought the Comorra for the right to sell it in Italy/Switzerland, and he certainly hasn't routinely smuggled it over the East/West border in Berlin!

This post is one of his "classics"

What a
1606852110264.png

You've completely missed the point. But, let's face it, total gobshites like you miss the point the whole time - so why should this be any different.

Ooh, I love the "trail of criminality"! Hoo,weeh! Trail of criminality? Where's the so-called "criminality"? How about that the British Empire was the largest drug-dealer in history. Between 1760 and 1915, the British Empire exported to China something like 4. 3 metric tonnes of opium to China. The Brits are, by far, the absolute leaders in drug dealers worldwide.

MsG

Never mind China and opium, let's stick to the 'now'.

The 'so-called criminality'? How about the cultivation and growing of the vast majority of UK Class A and B drugs is either prohibited or very strictly controlled in most countries of the world. Again, most countries have laws prohibiting the transportation and selling of such substances. It is also against the laws of most countries to facilitate the transportation and sale of same.

A bit of light reading for you - Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, s.5(2): Possession*

Before you trot out the tired old saw that some US States now allow the strict cultivation and sale of cannabis, even that industry has seen an increase in criminal enterprise. Some areas of California have witnessed 10-fold increases in illegal water usage by both legal and illegal cannabis farms: Berkeley University (the historical home of the zoned-out toker) is only one of many institutions that have studied this subject, noting the excess water usage affects wider water tables, lowering aquifers with the knock-on effect to agriculture, rivers and wildlife.**

That you will continually deny even a passive responsibility on your part for this human disaster doesn't surprise me, as your not alone.

From the over-stretched mover and shaker in the City taking a cheeky bit of puff on a Friday after work (and maybe a bit of White later) to the whacked-out Zeta who takes a chainsaw to a 10-year old because the father upset somebody.

You're all cunts. Every single one of you.

* Possession of a controlled drug – Sentencing

** Water Use in Cannabis Farming | Environment | Current Projects and links passim

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
He's run away from the argument again.

Probably on another late shift at QMC on the Covid ward*

* More likely outside the hospital gates trying to bum money and fags off people

Holding post for Bugsy to say you've never had any of the pure Night Nurse

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He's run away from the argument again.

Probably on another late shift at QMC on the Covid ward*

* More likely outside the hospital gates trying to bum money and fags off people
Internet cafe on Gregory Blvd. shuts at 8pm & next-door changed their wifi password again, most likely.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I once had a nurse.
Pure, she wasn't.
In fact, she was utterly filthy.
And unfortunately utterly barmy too.
I still think about her when I need a ...

You've completely missed the point. But, let's face it, total gobshites like you miss the point the whole time - so why should this be any different.

Ooh, I love the "trail of criminality"! Hoo,weeh! Trail of criminality? Where's the so-called "criminality"? How about that the British Empire was the largest drug-dealer in history. Between 1760 and 1915, the British Empire exported to China something like 4. 3 metric tonnes of opium to China. The Brits are, by far, the absolute leaders in drug dealers worldwide.

MsG

The British Empire did no such thing, British Merchants did - but that isnt the same thing*

It did go to war to prevent the Chinese stopping trade - but that was a about free passage and free movement of goods r - It would have been the same if China had banned import of UK Sugar beets.

It should be noted too that this is all beffore the UK twigged it was an issue and restricted opium sales - China was ahead of us in that - hence them banning the trade

Id argue the Empire didnt trade slaves either - it was private business

How about the trail of criminality and misery that goes hand in hand with your drug of choice from the moment it is harvested?

Your 'pure' is nothing but pure.

Given the impact that it has on society in this country and others, I’m surprised we didn’t eradicate its production in Afghan when we had the chance.

Kills more and brings more misery to this country than terrorism.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
The British Empire did no such thing, British Merchants did - but that isnt the same thing*

It did go to war to prevent the Chinese stopping trade - but that was a about free passage and free movement of goods r - It would have been the same if China had banned import of UK Sugar beets.

Id argue the Empire didnt trade slaves either - it was private business
You and your damned facts!

WOW!!!! Jarrod and I. Hoo! What the spackerman means is: just how important am I!!!.
"Jarrod and I have decided". Who the fück are Jarrod and the spackerman to decide anything at all? Who elected them to decide what?

MsG
Can someone please return the toys to his pram?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Ooh! So seriously jealous, eh, spackerman? Your whole life you've never moved from being safe and then along comes someone who does the opposite and you decide you want to stop that person because that person shows you how empty your life to date has been. You're fückin chickenshit, spackerman, fuckin chickenshit.

MsG

Latest Threads