Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It looks like Bugsy is also going to be facing some stiff competition soon, as Columbia hopes to start selling the pure stuff to pharmaceutical companies
Hey! Can we just get this straight, please? I stopped peddling dope (specifically smack) in 1990. What I (still) buy in, I use personally. End of.

MsG

Hey! Can we just get this straight, please? I stopped peddling dope (specifically smack) in 1990. What I (still) buy in, I use personally. End of.

MsG

You never started Bugsy, you are just a liar desperate for attention.

You smelly old embarrassment of a man.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
You need to change dealers, the stuff you're on now is giving you some deep, long-lasting delusions....
There's a list of them been compiled on here somewhere...

Next time you're working at the QMC, see if they can give you a go on the MRI, the inside of your head must look like Swiss(-german) cheese with all those gaps in reality.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
So, still extra keen to support criminality?
Kicking off a whole lot there, fella! The question is: exactly what is "criminality"?

Sure, murder, rape and all manner of similar "crimes" against humanity. Strangely, there's never been a law against adultery. In the same vein, the "sin" of homosexuality only became a "sin" in comparatively recent times. Why is that? That's just to be going on with.

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
The highlighted bit is especially worthy of a 'dumb'.

Last edited:
Kicking off a whole lot there, fella! The question is: exactly what is "criminality"?

Sure, murder, rape and all manner of similar "crimes" against humanity. Strangely, there's never been a law against adultery. In the same vein, the "sin" of homosexuality only became a "sin" in comparatively recent times. Why is that? That's just to be going on with.

MsG

How about the trail of criminality and misery that goes hand in hand with your drug of choice from the moment it is harvested?

Your 'pure' is nothing but pure.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
How about the trail of criminality and misery that goes hand in hand with your drug of choice from the moment it is harvested?

Your 'pure' is nothing but pure.
You've completely missed the point. But, let's face it, total gobshites like you miss the point the whole time - so why should this be any different.

Ooh, I love the "trail of criminality"! Hoo,weeh! Trail of criminality? Where's the so-called "criminality"? How about that the British Empire was the largest drug-dealer in history. Between 1760 and 1915, the British Empire exported to China something like 4. 3 metric tonnes of opium to China. The Brits are, by far, the absolute leaders in drug dealers worldwide.

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You've completely missed the point. But, let's face it, total gobshites like you miss the point the whole time - so why should this be any different.

Ooh, I love the "trail of criminality"! Hoo,weeh! Trail of criminality? Where's the so-called "criminality"? How about that the British Empire was the largest drug-dealer in history. Between 1760 and 1915, the British Empire exported to China something like 4. 3 metric tonnes of opium to China. The Brits are, by far, the absolute leaders in drug dealers worldwide.

MsG
So what happened in the past makes it OK for you to do what you want now? Times, opinions & laws change, try and keep up eh? Or should we retake control of the rest of the Island of Ireland - just because we did once before?

By the way, it's clear that you're missing the attention now some of the other fucktards are getting some of your share on the SpoTY thread....
I'm sure the other residents in your HMO will give you a modicum of attention if you share your cheap cider around and nosh 'em off

Oh, yet again you've got at least one error in your 'facts' - i'll leave you to work it out.

Last edited:

MsG

Zina seems to come pretty close

In order for an individual to be convicted in a Saudi sharia law court of adultery, he/she must confess to the act four times in front of the court; otherwise four pious male Muslims or two pious men and two women who witnessed the actual sexual penetration must testify in front of the court. If the witnesses were spying on the defendants or intentionally watched the defendants commit adultery, their uprightness would be called into question and a conviction for adultery would not take place.[34] According to the Islamic sharia law, the burden of proof is on the accuser; and if only one of those witnesses retracted his/her testimony then the accused will be acquitted and the remaining witnesses will be prosecuted for perjury Quran 24:4.

The execution method for adultery committed by married men and women is stoning (see Capital offences). If the conviction was established through confession, a retraction of the confession or the defendant leaving the pit while stoning is taking place results in the penalty being stayed. If the conviction was established through the testimony of four witnesses, the witnesses must initiate the stoning, and failure to do so results in the execution being stayed.[35] Sandra Mackey, author of The Saudis: Inside the Desert Kingdom, stated in 1987 that in Saudi Arabia, "unlike the tribal rights of a father to put to death a daughter who has violated her chastity, death sentences under Qur'anic law [for adultery] are extremely rare."[36] Mackey explained that "[c]harges of adultery are never made lightly. Since the penalty is so severe, women are protected from unfounded accusations of sexual misconduct".[36] During a human rights dialogue with European jurists that took place several years before 1987, a Saudi delegate acknowledged that it is difficult to have a person convicted of adultery.[36] According to Mackey, in a 20-year period ending in 1987, one woman "is acknowledged to" have been executed by stoning for adultery.[36]

MsG

I written before about smackheads who sell their kids to peados. Id call that criminality.
Thats the sort of shit that happens due to heroin abuse.

Maybe you have a different take on it?

MsG

You could legally fuck kids under 16 in the past. Do you think it should be the same now?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Easy man, you did a stern job in the "The Trump Presidency" thread and here you sound like yourself again.
The other Bugsy was and is significantly more likeable. Are you some sort of Nottingham Gollum/Smeagol?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds like who? Who the phock is Ludvik Kennedy? Is that good or bad?

MsG
It's bad that you're on here posting the same of shite

I knew it was too good to last.

Has your exceptionally pure Heroin hit worn off again?

Latest Threads