Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've got a bottle of 12 year old Highland Park (on offer at Morrisons) that I'm saving for the weekend.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Next you'll be saying that Bugsy sometimes exaggerates his achievements.
It's not an achievement if you've never done it - any of it. At least if he'd have tried and failed, it's an attempt, the silly old soak can't even be bothered to try, fail and then say he achieved it - it's just out and out lies....

Last edited:
It's not an achievement if you've never done it - any of it. At least if he'd have tried and failed, it's an attempt, the silly old soak can't even be bothered to try, fail and then say he achieved it - it's just out and out lies....
We're talking about the person who isn't spider. Although they do have that in common.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
We're talking about the person who isn't spider. Although they do have that in common.
Sorry, I was responding to the second line - edited

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
@Paddy Mayne’s Ghost post your drivel here instead of clogging up decent threads, 2000hrs on F3?
Ofcourse you did.

I had no idea @Paddy Mayne’s Ghost had the ability to write. I once logged on to find he had marked every single one of my posts as “dumb”. That is next level committed.
What about @Shockwave ‘s posts? Did he mark all of those as dumb too?

If he did it must have been doubly painful for you... all those derision filled little icons thrown at both you.

If he didn’t, damn fellow’s slacking and needs to get back on it with a renewed vigour. Oi! @Paddy Mayne’s Ghost, you didn’t dumb a lot of of @GreenWave’s / @ShockFly’s posts. Now get back on it with a renewed vigour and get the job done.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
What about @Shockwave ‘s posts? Did he mark all of those as dumb too?

If he did it must have been doubly painful for you... all those derision filled little icons thrown at both you.

If he didn’t, damn fellow’s slacking and needs to get back on it with a renewed vigour. Oi! @Paddy Mayne’s Ghost, you didn’t dumb a lot of of @GreenWave’s / @ShockFly’s posts. Now get back on it with a renewed vigour and get the job done.

Shockwave isn’t well and is taking some time away from the site. I’m sure he will be back though.

Ok, it's Friday night...or it will be soon, so I have a question.

Is it fucking mong week on ARRSE?

Have the CO's been sending invites out to Mongs R Us and I didn't get the memo?

@Jonnynoname , @Higgs_bosun , @magumba to name but three. Come and post your inane drivel here.

I never thought I would say this but Bugsy seems quite a reasoned debater compared to you three.

Fuck, I need a drink now.

Is it ******* mong week on ARRSE?

@Jonnynoname , @Higgs_bosun , @magumba to name but three. Come and post your inane drivel here.

I never thought I would say this but Bugsy seems quite a reasoned debater compared to you three.

****, I need a drink now.
Compared to those three wankspangling knob puffins Bugsy could be a fecking Moderator!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Compared to those three wankspangling knob puffins Bugsy could be a fecking Moderator!
tenor.gif

Is it ******* mong week on ARRSE?

****, I need a drink now.
*Snigger*

Latest Threads