Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

GDPR is more stimulating

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

1604101225655.png

People have said events in bravo two zero were exaggerated
Paris is the capital of France but I don't see what that has to do with your attention-seeking nonsense.

Take the rest of the evening off and spend tomorrow thinking up something interesting. Lots of people will be drunk after the Six Nations, you might get some decent bites then.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm looking forward to Bogsy coming back to improve the IQ and increase the amount of common sense.

endure

GCM

Does bravo two zero know that people are holding events in him? Is he capacious enough not to flinch?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
My copy of Bravo 2 Zero wasn't fabloned. Was it supposed to be?

I'm looking forward to Bogsy coming back to improve the IQ and increase the amount of common sense.

For those disappointed that Bugsy has not returned, we have to assume (with Nottingham moving into Covid Alert Level 3) that CMT Bugsy O'Flame has been recalled to 24/7 arms at the Queen’s Medical Centre...

The Covid patients contained therein (faaahsands of 'em) aren’t going to cure themselves you know.

Have you thought of trolling Mumsnet, with your obvious skill in the matter they'd make a juicy target

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Tell me, can you actually breathe unaided or is there a carer holding up cards alternately stating 'out' and 'in'?
If so, can I have their bank account details, I'll happily give them a 'donation' to eat one of the cards......

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
For those disappointed that Bugsy has not returned, we have to assume (with Nottingham moving into Covid Alert Level 3) that CMT Bugsy O'Flame has been recalled to 24/7 arms at the Queen’s Medical Centre...

The Covid patients contained therein (faaahsands of 'em) aren’t going to cure themselves you know.
Disappointed? I'm feckin overjoyed! - as much fun as it is poking Herr Flammenkecks in the eye, good riddance to the Pigeon-shouting loon.

ETA - there seem to be a few weak-minded simpletons vying to step into his piss-filled trainers, they won't have the same conviction as Bogsy but they'll pass the few idle moments I have occasionally.

Disappointed? I'm feckin overjoyed! - as much fun as it is poking Herr Flammenkecks in the eye, good riddance to the Pigeon-shouting loon.
In the words of the famous Bugsy O'Schwarzenfibber, ‘He'll be back’.

Once he has banished every last trace of WuFlu from our planet, he will return to a hero’s welcome and tall stories aplenty.