Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
@Arte_et_Marte
May I enquire as to why Bugsy's ROPs have been unjustly and tyrannically extended? Is it because the Mods are capitalist running dogs and mere lackeys for the mechanism of bourgeois oppression of the huddled masses?

Or is there another, far funnier reason?
Truth is, I have no idea how long the original ban was for, or if it was extended. As you are aware I'm humourless, so that's the funniest I can offer I'm afraid old boy.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
He (Bogsy) will be trawling the streets of Nottingham looking for pigeons to shout at.

I need to edit this

1603623031007.png

This page is more fun:

She is the ginge "sex adviser" who advertises Vagisan.

And better still:

No, it's not for me, but I'm going to recommend her "dating coaching" services for Bogsy.
Thought that was going to be about the female boxer. Didn't realise it was about the bare arrse boxer...

Are you suggesting Bugsy has Down's Syndrome? It would explain a few things I suppose.

Good name for a dog though "Syndrome", especially when you take it for walkies

Ritch

LE
Is @Shockwave actually @spider39? Who is @Greenfly anyway?

I notice that they have similar syntax. Of course it could just be they were taught English by the same cell-mate.

I reckon so. Spider was a special type of retard and Shockwave seems to follow that pretty well.

Although Shockwave hasn't sent me a private message offering to meet up for a fight like Spider did.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I reckon so. Spider was a special type of retard and Shockwave seems to follow that pretty well.

Although Shockwave hasn't sent me a private message offering to meet up for a damn good bumming like Spider did.

just to go with the theme set by @goodoldboy .

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
It will be Friday soon, anyone want to bet that our pet lunatic rocks up spitting blood and feathers about Corbyn etc and the tyranny of certain MODS?

NSP

LE
Good name for a dog though "Syndrome", especially when you take it for walkies
I'd actually train it to run over and plant it's paws on people's chests if I'd called it that, instead of waiting for a random action.

Although Shockwave hasn't sent me a private message offering to meet up for a fight like Spider did.
I've been under the impression that Spider is Shockwave/Greenfly for some time. He exhibits a special type of stupidity that can't be replicated.

I've been under the impression that Spider is Shockwave/Greenfly for some time. He exhibits a special type of stupidity that can't be replicated.
Spider had a lot of faults but I don't remember him being a walt. Just a dick.
Greenfly/Shockwave is both

I only vaguely remember spider but I seem to recall that his grasp of written English was on a par with an Indian Spammer.

@Shockwave, the goat-fondler that he is, seems to have actually gone to school.

He was a walt. Called everyone 'hats', at least implying he was in something special. Plus, he had a thing about the Falklands, to the point of implying he was there.

To be fair, Sockwave never claimed to be Spec forces, but his alter ego Greenfly pretended to be a bootneck.

We need to know. SPOTY is nigh, and Spider is a lifetime achiever of that strangely coveted award.