"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Certain users should just kill themselves.
It's for the greater good.
I think that's harsh.

I think their mothers* should just turn off their internet and let them reflect on their age, and the manner in which they present themselves.

Also, considering the rapidly advancing years, high blood pressure and seeming abilit to be triggered by mere words on the internet, they aren't long for this world anyway.

*Or carers

Last edited:
I think that's harsh.

I think their mothers* should just turn off their internet and let them reflect on their age, and the manner in which they present themselves.

*Or carers
I think we should have a military coup, and hang them from the lamposts.*

*(Only joking Cumbria Police)

I think we should have a military coup, and hang them from the lamposts.*

*(Only joking Cumbria Police)
The funny is for the proviso on the end . . . . . . . I am not endorsing the hanging of cőckwobblers whatsoever.

Please take note Cumbria Police.

Certain users should just kill themselves.
It's for the greater good.
Given the incidence of PTSD,in the Armed Forces, hinting at suicide is a bit of a cunty thing to do.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Given the incidence of PTSD,in the Armed Forces, hinting at suicide is a bit of a cunty thing to do.

Yeah but what do you expect in a thread for cunts ?

That's ok, there are so few on this site who actually served and even fewer who have been on ops other than tiger watch, op wide-awake and Op Signet that the chances of this thread having a negative impact is virtually nil.

He makes an excellent point about why people have left. At one point ARRSE used to have the best current affairs discussion by any means and unlike a lot of sites, both left and right views were tolerated - and some great discussions had. At one point this was my main newsource.

Then about three years ago it appeared to have gotten hijacked by a few elderly posters who didn’t want anything to negative to be posted about Brexit and then site lost a lot of its uniqueness and turned into an echo chamber. Pushed by a just a few posters however.

And great point about men in their sixties trawling through posts to show how not bothered they are, whilst trashing the site in the process - a great example of bedsit inspired effort a few posts above this post - made even more striking by the fact he's a life long civvie and shouldn’t even be here.
OK dickhead. Can you explain to me, why I, as a JCC, should not be posting on this website?

I was introduced to it by a relative who did serve, and enjoy the mentality of most of the denizens who post here.

You, however, are coming across, right now, as a bit of a cock

OK poo poo head. Can you explain to me, why I, as a JCC, should not be posting on this website?

I was introduced to it by a relative who did serve, and enjoy the mentality of most of the denizens who post here.

You, however, are coming across, right now, as a bit of a poo poo head
FTFY (only trying to help honest)

He makes an excellent point about why people have left. At one point ARRSE used to have the best current affairs discussion by any means and unlike a lot of sites, both left and right views were tolerated - and some great discussions had. At one point this was my main newsource.

Then about three years ago it appeared to have gotten hijacked by a few elderly posters who didn’t want anything to negative to be posted about Brexit and then site lost a lot of its uniqueness and turned into an echo chamber. Pushed by a just a few posters however.

And great point about men in their sixties trawling through posts to show how not bothered they are, whilst trashing the site in the process - a great example of bedsit inspired effort a few posts above this post - made even more striking by the fact he's a life long civvie and shouldn’t even be here.
Well said.

I like this thread, it reminds me that when life is chucking the manure at you, there are people out there that take a whole different attitude towards the day.

D

Deleted 158059

Can you imagine the site returning to the days of Op NIMBY etc, in its current state? Or the mass campaign about the retired Gurkha etc (I think he was going to be deported or something). I certainly can’t.
Joanna Lumley gets slated regularly for her well meaning efforts to highlight this issue around here

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
OK ********. Can you explain to me, why I, as a JCC, should not be posting on this website?

You, however, are coming across, right now, as a bit of a cock
'a bit of a cock'? You are being overly kind chap...

Latest Threads