Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't suppose you could arrange thread bans for the try-too-hard nigglers to commence at 19.30hrs on Friday 30th October, could you?

a ROPs tag team?

@Arte_et_Marte
May I enquire as to why Bugsy's ROPs have been unjustly and tyrannically extended? Is it because the Mods are capitalist running dogs and mere lackeys for the mechanism of bourgeois oppression of the huddled masses?

Or is there another, far funnier reason?

@Arte_et_Marte
May I enquire as to why Bugsy's ROPs have been unjustly and tyrannically extended? Is it because the Mods are capitalist running dogs and mere lackeys for the mechanism of bourgeois oppression of the huddled masses?

Or is there another, far funnier reason?
Dookie_boy and Fruity Marty try to prove that they are better than him, that capitalist minions. They are allegedly the masterminds behind the double killing of Bogsy's family.

NSP

LE
Dookie_boy and Fruity Marty try to prove that they are better than him, that capitalist minions. They are allegedly the masterminds behind the double killing of Bogsy's family.
Ah, I see - so Dookie_boy offed them the first time and Fruity Marty the second time, right...?

The question is; who woke his family back up between the two offings...?

I think Dooky and Smarty Marty are cunts for not letting our twice bereaved IrishswissGerman Stasi informant have a leave pass to play with the lads on a Friday night.

Ah, I see - so Dookie_boy offed them the first time and Fruity Marty the second time, right...?

The important question is do you feel superior for asking that, Noshes Salty Penis?

Well it is Bogsmans family. Superpowers and all that come back from the dead stuff will be obligatory. Having a real tight relation to the catholic church helps also. Maybe he just threatened the stiffs that he would talk in special German to them.

Nope: keep the futile old **** away from here for as long as possible.
Harsh indeed. Cruel and callous even...

Arrse is all the harmless and well meaning old boy has by way of social interaction*. It is the virtual meeting place of all of his friends**, his community, his goto place for lively discussion and ideas exchange... and he feels safe and secure in the knowledge that Arrse has his back’.

*handing out SWP arsewipe to disinterested passers-by on Saturday doesn’t count.

**excluding the very extensive network of pigeon pals he has built up over his life.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
He (Bogsy) will be trawling the streets of Nottingham looking for pigeons to shout at.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He (Bogsy) will be trawling the streets of Nottingham looking for pigeons to shout at.
He's got all his SWP 'comrades' to shout at...
1603617249665.png

Funny how there's 77 'likes' but 85 followers - unless there are 8 following just for morbid curiosity....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Thankfully I don't 'Facebook' - to the point where it, and all it's data harvesting domains are blocked from access.

TBH, I think i'd feel dirty after just looking at that page - to the point of needing a good scrub down with a wire brush & Dettol....

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
This page is more fun:

She is the ginge "sex adviser" who advertises Vagisan.

And better still:

No, it's not for me, but I'm going to recommend her "dating coaching" services for Bogsy.

Latest Threads