Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
No comment.

Oh...

Bit quiet in here. Have people not being getting amongst the COSHH locker tonight?

Im halfway through a bottle a jack (Litre not the poncy .7) but no one seems up for a fight.

Bit quiet in here. Have people not being getting amongst the COSHH locker tonight?
I have. I'm trialling a new 'not being an argumentative dickhead' approach to Friday, given I've got a whole week of pissed up ranting to fit in.

NSP

LE
I'm as tight as a ducks butt but Bogtrotter hasn't provided the ammunition so I've had nothing to fire.

Plus The Duke is prowling and I'm a little bit scared...

If he doesn’t make an appearance tonight it’s no doubt because he’s sweet talking his Italian wife in perfect German in the hope of having his crack pipe sucked:

“Guten Abend, mein Bint. Vorsprung durch Technik mit lederhosen?”
“Ooh!”
“Und grosse ausfart mit ein dangle berry? Nay fibs.”
“Si, si! Alphabetti spaghetti!”

Frankly, it’s about time she realised that he isn’t actually the yellow-inventing, 23-year-old 2nd Earl of Canada with 8 feet 3 inch biceps he claims to be.

Last edited:
He’s not here yet you are still talking about him and taunting him to join in.

Remind me again who the attention seeking try-hards are?
Agreed. However, keeping in mind that “ARRSE isn’t as good as it used to be” it’s not such a bad idea to allow the bods to let off a little steam at the weekend. @ACAB did a fine line in Friday night threads that allowed for this and then everyone more or less moved on until the next one. @Sixty (IIRC) effectively put an end to them, which was perhaps understandable at the time, but with a little moderation they served a purpose in pretty much the same way a real NAAFI bar would. They can always be locked on Monday if necessary and I’m sure an extra NAAFI mod can be found (and no, I’m not volunteering, but plenty would).

So how about letting us have a little Watch with ACAB again, which would at least be more varied that the usual guff here, and might actually inject a little fun back into the rather neglected NAAFI? At least it would be a welcome break from the endless woke and BLM threads that now seem to dominate the place.

Agreed. However, keeping in mind that “ARRSE isn’t as good as it used to be” it’s not such a bad idea to allow the bods to let off a little steam at the weekend. @ACAB did a fine line in Friday night threads that allowed for this and then everyone more or less moved on until the next one. @Sixty (IIRC) effectively put an end to them, which was perhaps understandable at the time, but with a little moderation they served a purpose in pretty much the same way a real NAAFI bar would. They can always be locked on Monday if necessary and I’m sure an extra NAAFI mod can be found (and no, I’m not volunteering, but plenty would).

So how about letting us have a little Watch with ACAB again, which would at least be more varied that the usual guff here, and might actually inject a little fun back into the rather neglected NAAFI? At least it would be a welcome break from the endless woke and BLM threads that now seem to dominate the place.
Your mum.

But ARRSE seems to be infested with fat cunts from the RLC (With the exception of dingerr who went too far with the extreme dieting competition) and glorified receptionists Rsigs moaning about how shit their Corps is.

Compared to these waffling spacktards Bogsy is quite amusing.

But ARRSE seems to be infested with fat cnuts from the RLC (With the exception of dingerr who went too far with the extreme dieting competition) and glorified receptionists Rsigs moaning about how shit their Corps is.

Compared to these waffling spacktards Bogsy is quite amusing.
3/10 on the punchy scale. Must try harder. You piabetic STAB civvy tosser.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like yer man is still on ROPS so maybe he has been given a longer holiday.
@The_Duke care to confirm?

We'll have to make our own fun.

You lot only joined up so you could wear berets and look like a hard version of Frank Spencer.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
As I said earlier.

Give him some space, chaps; he actually managed to start a coherent thread a while back.

Yes, he's told some lies, we know what they are, so there's no point dwelling on them.

It's the first day of the rest of his life on Arrse. It'd be funnier if he used his new-found freedom to cook up a brand new lie...
I for one wouldn't care if he never typed another word (or made-up word) again, however, he will, and he'll tell more lies, embellish the ones he's already been pulled up on and go into TD fuelled meltdowns. He'll get prodded with the pointy stick of triggerdom for it - which he knows full well will happen, just as we all know he does it purely for attention, like the screaming & kicking toddler on the floor in the supermarket.

If he posts something sensible, non-inflammatory and on-topic elsewhere, i'll leave him alone - I may comment in the spirit of the thread if I feel I have a valid comment or opinion, but when he (or anyone) posts in this thread, I'll continue to respond in the time-honoured tradition.

Don't suppose you could arrange thread bans for the try-too-hard nigglers to commence at 19.30hrs on Friday 30th October, could you?

And stop the possibility of a Bogsy / Shockwave c*nt off ?

Latest Threads