Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Haven’t you basked in the glory of going to sluggy’d funeral enough yet? Is being know as “the funny medic” so important to you that you have to display a profile picture taken on the day? Any real decency and you wouldn’t try and use her death as a way for you to feel important.

How does it feel that she died but only Bravo, Jarrod and You could actually be bothered to attend her funeral?
Hmmm. Seem to remember B² being there as well as myself, Goatman, Naffnickname, Supermatelot, AlienFTM and a few others. So, quite the turnout, really. Can't believe it's been a year. Dusty in here.

dlrg

LE
No! Say it aint so.....

Thought he was on ROPs not OPs.......
telegrapg.jpg

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Careful, IIRC Bogsy will be off ROPS later today.

Then we can truly expect a shitstorm of vitriol to be unleashed on the site.

I'm waiting for the first person to get a 'fella' for my Bogsy bingo card

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I've got a couple of tubes of pringles (rice fusion) in

rocky.gif

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE

Excellent. And Friday night, too.

I could do with a change from Netflix. I shall lay in some appropriate snack foods.

Jesus - do you have it diarised or something?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
In store for tonight is a bottle of Plantation 3 stars (not stolen from a GDR General!), a good length of Iberico de Bellota Salami - and a sharp knife
Along with a new Bogsy bingo card and a shiny new dobber!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus - do you have it diarised or something?
If you look at the Nottingham traffic camera's online, you can see the Pigeon population leaving the Hyson Green area in preparation for Bogsy's return to spittle-flecked keyboard bashing (in pidgin-english).

Latest Threads