Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE

I see what you mean...

CTD-DE-1.jpg

Is that like a "Saturday night special," only magazine-fed and made in Israel?

A Friday night special involves a Desert Eagle and a bag of the pure stuff, so it's slightly different

RBMK

War Hero
DaMadBogs always has a sulk whenever he gets slapped by the mods.
He'll be back when his thread ban is over.

Londo

LE
DaMadBogs always has a sulk whenever he gets slapped by the mods.
He'll be back when his thread ban is over.
There is a book about him ..... 'The loneliness of the long distance liar'.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He won't be back for a while.... My contact at QMC overheard him telling his clinical manager that 'Airforce one' was going to land at Nottingham airport (amongst the Cessna's) to spirit him away in the dead of night as he'd been asked for by his bezzie mate 'Donny' to take care of his Chinese Flue (sic), apparently they're just going to drink toilet duck together and Bogsy will be given a bronze rusty star for his skills, afterwards, he'll be appointed Director of Area 52, and have his personal 'men in black red to look after him.... apparently.

Friday night just isn’t the same.

His local ASDA must have had a run on Toilet Duck...
He lives opposite a small convenience store called Supersams. They dread his appearance as it means the shop stinks for ages while he tries to engage them with made up stories.

He won't be back for a while.... My contact at QMC overheard him telling his clinical manager that 'Airforce one' was going to land at Nottingham airport (amongst the Cessna's) to spirit him away in the dead of night as he'd been asked for by his bezzie mate 'Donny' to take care of his Chinese Flue (sic), apparently they're just going to drink toilet duck together and Bogsy will be given a bronze rusty star for his skills, afterwards, he'll be appointed Director of Area 52, and have his personal 'men in black red to look after him.... apparently.
His bezzie mate, 'Donny' is another cider swilling rent arrears tramp living in the basement bedsit of the Hovel of Multiple Occupation in which Bugsy lives exists.

Donny is basically a truthful tramp* with a wildly dysfunctional imagination. He imagines thing and then actually believes them to be the truth unlike Herr O’Flammenkecks who just knowingly and wilfully lies.

*except when he runs out of white lightning and says ‘lend me £20 quid until payday. I promise I’ll pay it back as soon as I get paid.

With the inexplicable 1500% increase in suicides among Nottingham's pigeons and the sudden shortage of turpentine now being investigated by the authorities, Bögsy had no choice but to return to his hovel. There he now sits in front of his fifth hand computer, acquired through sexual services that led to an anal prolapse, and shouts incoherent stuff like "There will be a reckoning" while his spittle flies around wildly.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Other poo poo heads are always available. It would be like a breath of fresh air.

He lives opposite a small convenience store called Supersams. They dread his appearance as it means the shop stinks for ages while he tries to engage them with made up stories.
They have a new method to keep it away.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Wash n go.

Or in his case "Go n wash".

Latest Threads