Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I've reported DaManBugs user name for being sexist.

If I could find something racist or anti-Semitic linked to it I'd be close to winning offended bingo

Bugs could be speciesist, and perhaps a reference to Starship Troopers and thus also racist and have overt Nazi overtones

Bugs could be speciesist, and perhaps a reference to Starship Troopers and thus also racist and have overt Nazi overtones

"Da" is a reference to the man who allegedly bummed him.

Lots.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Or just a lying smelly old wankspangle

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I expect his mother wasn't certain
I expect Bogsy's Ma looked at him in his pram, all angry and soiled and thought to herself "I wish he'd have splashed it up the curtains like every other bloke did".

I think I need to pass that question to our 'bugsy was bummed by his dad' expert.

@stacker1

I merely joined all the pieces of the puzzle, his lies, his contradictory lies, his lies about family (particularly his dad) his being part of the SWP, his attention seeking etc, it all leads backs to his fathers appalling sexual abuse and the fact his mother didnt care.

NSP

LE
I expect Bogsy's Ma looked at him in his pram, all angry and soiled and thought to herself "I wish he'd have splashed it up the curtains like every other bloke did".
Followed by, "...and the best part of you trickled down my thigh."

Doing all the proper chores to guarantee an epic and fast meltdown, I see.
Brilliant! It'll be fun to see the wanker go librarian in 5 seconds.

Expect many Umlauts and much posting in Swiss German to prove how unbothered he is

Get your Bogsy bingo cards at the ready

Expect many Umlauts and much posting in Swiss German to prove how unbothered he is

Get your Bogsy bingo cards at the ready

I have my bingo pen ready

1601539791636.png

I was hoping Bogsy would be unbanned by now, local lockdown has come in my county so could do with some amusement on Brasso night

I was hoping Bogsy would be unbanned by now, local lockdown has come in my county so could do with some amusement on Brasso night

maybe the Mods are saving him as a Friday night special.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been....

I find it refreshing without Herr Flammenkecks - a bit like going to a favoured pub to find the obnoxious drunkard who used to appear at random but always when you'd least want them to has finally been found face-down in the nearest canal. You're sort of expecting them to appear but are subconciously pleased when they don't - and you know the more time that passes there's little likelyhood of them doing so.

Latest Threads