Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Arte should have holed it but left the thread open, having thread banned Bugsy first. Just imagine the tears of impotent rage at being banned from his own thread before anyone had even replied.
Ideally there should be one reply, 'No-one cares', the thread left open and nobody posts anything else, that'd sting more than having to (re)activate a sock to post. Of course, that'd take planning and dicipline.....

Arte should have holed it but left the thread open, having thread banned Bugsy first. Just imagine the tears of impotent rage at being banned from his own thread before anyone had even replied.
The mods are too reasonable. Giving a short, angry ginger bloke like me the job would guarantee plenty of inventive malice and power-tripping.

NSP

LE
His latest attempt at humour lasted exactly one reply -- the one saying the thread was locked.

That must have been a great disappointment, it's just a shame that it didn't result in full on ROPS for a month or three.
Shame @Arte_et_Marte didn't feel moved to Hole it, too - just to add insult to injury.

Edited to add: @ForeskinPlaytex's subsequent post advocating the same notion now seen.

He could at least have made it vaguely relevant

Neptune's scaly penis

Nautical spechul person

RBMK

LE
I predict that DaMadBogtrotter will be back before the weekend spouting his drivel.

The exceptionally pure toilet duck will have worn off by then.

I predict that DaMadBogtrotter will be back before the weekend spouting his drivel.

The exceptionally pure toilet duck will have worn off by then.

You can't knock the pure stuff, how would he have made it to Bagdad without it?

You can't knock the pure stuff, how would he have made it to Bagdad without it?
Don’t know about Baghdad... the cider impaired old tramp wouldn't make it to Bagthorpe, Nottinghamshire without somebody putting the lying cunt in a taxi and paying the driver to not let him out until they got there.

I wonder how many pigeons would be alarmed to see the silly twat getting out of a cab in their hitherto Bugsy free zone?

Don’t know about Baghdad... the cider impaired old tramp wouldn't make it to Bagthorpe, Nottinghamshire without somebody putting the lying **** in a taxi and paying the driver to not let him out until they got there.

I wonder how many pigeons would be alarmed to see the silly twat getting out of a cab in their hitherto Bugsy free zone?

Depends on how many pigeons understand Bugsy's own special variant of Swiss German

I've reported DaManBugs user name for being sexist.

If I could find something racist or anti-Semitic linked to it I'd be close to winning offended bingo

Latest Threads