Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

@lokiuk
Listen you thick cunt. I've moved this to the poo poo thread because you're too stupid to do so. I REPEAT I DON'T HAVE BANKING EXPERIENCE. As you were too much of a dullard to comprehend what was clearly written. It's also of no relevance to the original point I made but you are too dim to work that out.

@lokiuk
Listen you thick ****. I've moved this to the poo poo thread because you're too stupid to do so. I REPEAT I DON'T HAVE BANKING EXPERIENCE. As you were too much of a dullard to comprehend what was clearly written. It's also of no relevance to the original point I made but you are too dim to work that out.
Any chance of a link so we can see what you are ranting about?

@lokiuk
Listen you thick ****. I've moved this to the poo poo thread because you're too stupid to do so. I REPEAT I DON'T HAVE BANKING EXPERIENCE. As you were too much of a dullard to comprehend what was clearly written. It's also of no relevance to the original point I made but you are too dim to work that out.

Blimey posting in another thread to show how not bothered you are

Can you please get yourself some blood pressure tablets before you do yourself an injury

I seem to recall that he bowled everyone out in one inning as well.
Not just in one innings, but in consecutive overs! Asside from the unlikely ability to get 10 wickets in 12 balls, it's also illegal in cricket to bowl consecutive overs.
Anyone who knows anything about the game knows that. It was just another Bugsy fable where he was too stupid to make the story even a bit believable. He does it with most of his tales to be honest. If he had half a brain cell, he'd be deadly!

Blimey posting in another thread to show how not bothered you are

Can you please get yourself some blood pressure tablets before you do yourself an injury

Which bit of moving it to the poo poo thread to prevent a sensible thread being fucked is too difficult for you to comprehend?
I'm so triggered I can barely contain my apathy.

Which bit of moving it to the poo poo thread to prevent a sensible thread being fucked is too difficult for you to comprehend?
I'm so triggered I can barely contain my apathy.

Jolly good dear

I see you've realised what a **** you've made of yourself. Well done. Bye, bye.

Good to see you're not triggered, it's not to late for you to bash the mong buttons to prove how not triggered you are

Nice to see the swear words again to emphasise how unbothered you are

NSP

LE
Ooh, goody. New toys to play with, just in the nick of time with Gnosse Fuerunterhosen on the naughty step.

Now; where's me Butterkist...?

Ooh, goody. New toys to play with, just in the nick of time with Gnosse Fuerunterhosen on the naughty step.

Now; where's me Butterkist...?

You're out of luck, they won't post again on account of them being so unbothered and not at all triggered

Bugsy Botham.

Ich kann mich erinnern, als ich Anfang 1990 nach Cottbus zog. Die Uni dort hatte vier Mannschaften und eine davon erlaubte mir die Teilnahme. Ich war als zweiter Bowler dran, und die andere Mannschaft hatte mittlerweile 8 runs gescored. Ich bowlte 2 overs hintereinander und damit war die ganze Mannschaft "out", denn keiner kam mit meinen akkuraten 85 mph Yorkers zurecht. Wir gewannen indem wir danach einfach 12 runs hinlegten (wir spielten nur 1 Innings pro Mannschaft). Das war das kürzeste Spiel meines Lebens:)

After running it through the Bugsy's Original Arrse Special Translator (BOAST) we get:

I remember moving to Cottbus in early 1990. The university there had four teams and one of them allowed me to participate. I was the second bowler and the other team had scored eight runs by now. I bowled 2 overs in a row and so the whole team was "out" because no one could cope with my accurate 85 mph Yorkers. We won by just 12 runs (we played only 1 innings per team). This was the shortest game of my life:)

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Bugsy Botham.

Ich kann mich erinnern, als ich Anfang 1990 nach Cottbus zog. Die Uni dort hatte vier Mannschaften und eine davon erlaubte mir die Teilnahme. Ich war als zweiter Bowler dran, und die andere Mannschaft hatte mittlerweile 8 runs gescored. Ich bowlte 2 overs hintereinander und damit war die ganze Mannschaft "out", denn keiner kam mit meinen akkuraten 85 mph Yorkers zurecht. Wir gewannen indem wir danach einfach 12 runs hinlegten (wir spielten nur 1 Innings pro Mannschaft). Das war das kürzeste Spiel meines Lebens:)

After running it through the Bugsy's Original Arrse Special Translator (BOAST) we get:

I remember moving to Cottbus in early 1990. The university there had four teams and one of them allowed me to participate. I was the second bowler and the other team had scored eight runs by now. I bowled 2 overs in a row and so the whole team was "out" because no one could cope with my accurate 85 mph Yorkers. We won by just 12 runs (we played only 1 innings per team). This was the shortest game of my life:)
Well I for one find that quite believable actually.

We already know that he can sprint 100 metres in 10.04 so bowling 85 mph Yorkers consistently in 2 ‘back to back’ overs would have been no problem at all.

Honestly, the level of cynicism here is astounding.

Bugsy Botham.

If he could bowl at that speed he would probably have the title of fastest Irish bowler to go with his fastest Irish 100m sprinter title.

He really will say anything for attention.

Well I for one find that quite believable actually.

We already know that he can sprint 100 metres in 10.04 so bowling 85 mph Yorkers consistently in 2 ‘back to back’ overs would have been no problem at all.

Honestly, the level of cynicism here is astounding.

Maybe a bag of the pure stuff made it possible

the amount of money banks earn from turning a blind eye to money laundering
I was an Auditor
Were you even an Auditor in the financial services industry?

I ask as I worked at a well-known bank, and worked very closely with in-house Auditors for 18 months. Through no fault of their own, they knew virtually nothing of SARs, Market Abuse and the relevant regulations.

Being an Auditor doesn't really qualify you to comment above anyone else, so god knows why you're bringing it up.

Bugsy Botham.

Gescored!!!??? Bowlte???!!!!
Herr, wirf Hirn vom Himmel, that is fucking appalling German.

Were you even an Auditor in the financial services industry?

I ask as I worked at a well-known bank, and worked very closely with in-house Auditors for 18 months. Through no fault of their own, they knew virtually nothing of SARs, Market Abuse and the relevant regulations.

Being an Auditor doesn't really qualify you to comment above anyone else, so god knows why you're bringing it up.

Most industries including financial services, ironically Defence one of the ones I didn't do any Audit work for

I brought it up because of the amount fraud I came across, usually resulting in evidence going missing and a whole oh look a squirrel end result

But then when the people paying are you are the one's you're auditing it's not surprising that some parts of your job that you're encouraged to not look too closely

I just it's rather naïve to think that corruption isn't intended, your mileage may vary

Latest Threads