Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Oh dear, he is unsurprisingly wrong again
It was most used in India in the Mughal period and in Europe in the nineteenth century, , before becoming commercially unavailable circa 1921 , so not 1953/4 and not after independence.

Are you saying its yet another incident where facts are changed in order to create an anti English narrative* colour me shocked (but not yellow obviously)

*In this case the good kind farmers stopped doing it just as soon as the nasty English werent stood over them forcing them at gunpoint

dlrg

LE
The myth..

tattoooot.jpg

The reality..!

wichsfleck.jpeg

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Not anti-British, but specifically anti-English. Seemingly those other countries (and Norn Iron) in the Union are not involved or implicated in his made-up history of the world.
Why is that @DaManBugs ?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
He's been on a screaming wibble for years to show people how amazing he is and his incredible life.

• The successful military career including several tours, jumping with the US paratroopers and serving in the Swiss army never mind his essential part in Op Corporate
  • The amazing academic career that included a degree in fine arts and his work as a restorer of masterpieces (and that special shade of yellow)
  • The successful writing career with two books, a major academic thesis (alternatively a few pieces of paper with some crayon scribble on them)
  • The outstanding athletic prowess, the long career as a welterweight boxer (and the sideline in bare knuckle street fighting - never beaten on the cobbles remember)
  • The Irish record 100m sprint performance, and of course the licensed gymnast and trainer
  • Then there is his career as a mercenary where he was fighting with the Mujis and had "a cabby" with a Dragunov
  • The drug dealing in Laos, Switzerland and Italy where he saw off the Camorra from his dealing patch
  • Then there was the career "on the hod" whilst working as a union rep (it's almost as if he saw Auf Wiedersehen Pet as a documentary)

I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff here, but it does seem a little odd that with this amazing and successful carrer he end up living in a pig sty of a HMO in one of the grubbiest areas of Nottingham.

It's almost as if he made it all up.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I've dropped the Mrs. off for her monthly half Saturday at work, been to Sainsbury's - no pain in the @rse queuing now it seems so I might go back to weekly shops but keep 2-3 weeks worth in reserve still.
Anyway, time for a brew before I take the dogs out for a couple of hours then back for a quick browse to see if Bogsy has soiled any other threads.

You absolute sad sack of shit.

And, to your eternal disgrace, you are a grade 1, mark 1 ******* walt

Can you provide any evidence that you're not, you sad sack of shit..............

The guy who walted at sticking mars bars up his bum is better at walting, at least it sounded believable

A little bit of time off this thread for Bugsy.

Please stop feeding the troll. The thread isn’t just for him.
IMHO it should be. It stops him infesting the rest of the site.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Spoilsport, quite a few of us were close to a full card of Bogsyisms, now we will have to put the game on hold for a bit.

The site owners/Mods don't want to pay out if someone gets a full card. It's a conspiracy

Sure, fella. Although it appears to be perfectly alright if *you" fire "angry little pixels into cyberspace", but not me, is that right?

MsG
Bogsy, the problem with you ist that you are 10 pound shit in a 2 pound bag. Did your mum and your sisters dry bum you too?

How do know the Bogsy isn't a fictional alter ego of one of the site owners, used to drum up traffic and for the bemusement of the regular posters?

Tyk

LE
How do know the Bogsy isn't a fictional alter ego of one of the site owners, used to drum up traffic and for the bemusement of the regular posters?

That's quite simple, if it was a properly created fictional character the site owners, not being complete morons unlike our Bogsy, would have drafted out a timeline rather than just make shit up in a toilet duck induced set of rants.

Could be a double bluff of course, but I think Bogbrush is the incontinent ramblings of a real walting/lying cretin.

Last edited:
That's quite simple, if it was a properly created fictional character the site owners, not being complete morons unlike our Bogsy, would have drafted out a timeline rather than just make shit up in a toilet duck induced set of rants.

Could be a double bluff of course, but I think Bogbrush is the incontinent ramblings of a real walting/lying cretin.

It would be quite a clever double bluff by the mods

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

It's been discussed a few times. Personally I think "spork" is a communal effort amongst people who don't communicate with each other

1. no one person can be that stupid
2. It explains why there are many many inconsistencies

Latest Threads