Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Eight years,eh? Well, there you go, right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mort sastchalissiseshem Gorjassemkunkims or so!:p:p:p
You're a sad, stupid and sick old man with no friends.
You mistake the attention you get on here for pleasure.
In reality, we just regard you as an amusing pastime for poking fun at.
No-one gives a flying fvck about your insults or tantrums, it's all a big joke to us.
And you are the butt of the joke.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You're a sad, stupid and sick old man with no friends.
You mistake the attention you get on here for pleasure.
In reality, we just regard you as an amusing pastime for poking fun at.
No-one gives a flying fvck about your insults or tantrums, it's all a big joke to us.
And you are the butt of the joke.
A butt on the Kardashian scale no less - a big fat arse with noodly arms

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hilarious Bugsy, so to clarify, despite all your boasts, your German isn't really good enough to be a translator.

And you crave attention due to your dad dry bumming you.
Foc

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Posted in another thread, but hey......

Piraro-Recess (2013_11_02 22_20_18 UTC).gif

Bugsy will return to the witness stand once he has finished some light refreshment.
View attachment 506876
C'mon - even Bugsy, with his heroin-induced dementia knows that Methylated Spirit is purple.

That's white spirit - cheaper, more potent and the fuel of choice for Irish Gentlemen of the Road.

@DaManBugs where are you you chicken breasted, noodle armed, shitlipped coward? You have some questions to answer. Hiding behind and seeking consolation in father O'Malleys arms or at the end of your stalwart Stalinist friends knob isn't a manly thing.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
May I pinch that one?
But of course, usual charges less 25% discount for arsse membership. No notes above £10, in a brown paper bag under the boat shed..

C'mon - even Bugsy, with his heroin-induced dementia knows that Methylated Spirit is purple.
Like red diesel, methylated spirit (ethanol with methanol added to make it exceedingly unpalatable) is dyed purple. Clear Meths is available but I believe a licence is needed to buy it (think industrial users rather than local alkies though).

No doubt Bugsy's local Eastern European distillery enterprise* will sell something like un-dyed meths labelled as Nockoffski Vodka...

*in the lock up garage next to the one used for rip off cigarette manufacturing.

Like red diesel, methylated spirit (ethanol with methanol added to make it exceedingly unpalatable) is dyed purple. Clear Meths is available but I believe a licence is needed to buy it (think industrial users rather than local alkies though).

No doubt Bugsy's local Eastern European distillery enterprise* will sell something like un-dyed meths labelled as Nockoffski Vodka...

*in the lock up garage next to the one used for rip off cigarette manufacturing.

If you look up Chez Bugsy on google maps, you will see one of those cheap corner shops that usually sell bottom of the market booze for people who have failed in life.
He doesn't have far to stagger to get his fix, paid for in coppers and 5 pence pieces.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you look up Chez Bugsy on google maps, you will see one of those cheap corner shops that usually sell bottom of the market booze for people who have failed in life.
He doesn't have far to stagger to get his fix, paid for in coppers and 5 pence pieces.

A noodly version of this

1600956625419.png

Attachments

• 1600956585559.png
    1600956585559.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 14

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
My solicitors will be contacting you vis-a-vis unlawfully using a trademarked name contrary to the goods, sales and disposal act 1879, unless of course you wish to settle out of court then usual rules apply re. Post #8491.

I'll send the ghost of sluggy round for a 2 am haunting. It's like the old 2am phone calls but you can't hang up on a ghost

Ritch

LE
I'll send the ghost of sluggy round for a 2 am haunting. It's like the old 2am phone calls but you can't hang up on a ghost

I still have nightmares about the 2am phone calls. The worst was when I was in hospital recovering from a hip op and I was in agony. She phones up and asks if I want her to sing to me. I said no quite firmly and she started anyway. I actually hung up on her that night and turned my phone off!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I still have nightmares about the 2am phone calls. The worst was when I was in hospital recovering from a hip op and I was in agony. She phones up and asks if I want her to sing to me. I said no quite firmly and she started anyway. I actually hung up on her that night and turned my phone off!

i changed phone numbers and moved house

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
twice

Latest Threads