Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You're a heartless bastard and no mistake @OneTenner . You know Bugsy couldn't even afford a pair of shoes before he joined up! There's no way he could have a camera. Anyway it's doubtful the instructions would have been in Oirish, so he would never have worked out how to use it.
Fair do's, well in this case i'm prepared to make consessions
@DaManBugs can provide evidence by way of drawings made during his service to Queen and Country - as long as they are coloured pencil or felt-tip, no crayons, wet paint or 'potato prints' (although I suspect the latter would give a remarkable likeness of him). I suppose later in (his many) lifes, Bogsy could have got one of those fine GDR cameras.... maybe swapped it for some drugs - or even got it as payment for being a Stazi informer? who knows (or cares, frankly)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank **** for that. It stops him weighing in on serious matters elsewhere. That reminds me @DaManBugs , remind my how English is not a second official language in India? Why don't you prove it by posting a Wiki link that proves it's.....a second language in India.
I don't think 'weighing in' is @DaManBugs style, physically he's probably about 50kg wet through, 10kg of which is the bicep on his anger-w@nk arm.... other than that, his legs are probably as noodly as his other arm and the contents of his head. Obviously he doesn't have the intellectual gravitas to 'weigh in' with pithy thoughts or well considered comments either.
Now if you're talking about the sheer tonnage of bullshit, lies and walting - I'm with you there, he's a true heavyweight in the 'Torrey Canyon' league :thumleft:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Tom Cruise or Daniel Craig with Pierce Brosnan as the older Bogsy.
well they're all walting cunts, i'll give you that!

ACAB

LE
I'm waiting for the walting cunt to explain to me what part he played during Op Corporate.

Did I mention that he's a walting cunt of the first order??

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm waiting for the walting **** to explain to me what part he played during Op Corporate.

Did I mention that he's a walting **** of the first order??
Many are waiting for him to answer similar 'awkward' questions, best make youself comfortable - @DaManBugs isn't one for answering questions, not even simple yes/no ones like 'do you tell lies?'

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Almost rhymes Aldridge Prior.
Seems familiar....

ETA - Hmm..... if only Bogsy could master English as a second language, he would do well in a cab office - lying comes so naturally to him he probably doesn't even know he's doing it most of the time, isn't that right @DaManBugs ? Sorry, full title 'Herr Lügenbaron von eindefäkierter Flammenhose' now isn't that a superior sounding name? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, he admitted to that and "took his lumps", apparently. And then lied about something else.
Well the balance has to be maintained - admitted to what?
Was his account hacked? (again?)
Did he retract it in white text on a white background?
Did anyone believe him?
Enquiring minds need to know...

Well the balance has to be maintained - admitted to what?
Was his account hacked? (again?)
Did he retract it in white text on a white background?
Did anyone believe him?
Enquiring minds need to know...
Like everything, he only reacts when things aren't going his way....A bit like most Labourite.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
And then he’ll answer a question with a question...but I’ve already got that one :)
Honestly, his performance is very poor recently - i'm thinking of starting a new card and ditching my lucky dobber.

Honestly, his performance is very poor recently - i'm thinking of starting a new card and ditching my lucky dobber.

come over to the Simon Bean thread, it's either going to get really funny or deadly dull over there.

NSP

LE
Many are waiting for him to answer similar 'awkward' questions, best make youself comfortable - @DaManBugs isn't one for answering questions, not even simple yes/no ones like 'do you tell lies?'
a5f674a52eb64906bd7c6268e5af5c4e_medium.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ummm.....
fail.png

Latest Threads