Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Londo

LE
"Crept into my room? Crept into my room? What the fück are you babbling on about, spackerman? I already told you that you're transferring to me what happened to you. I never had any room. I slept in a room with my five sisters and four brothers. So how, according to you, could my Da "creep into my room"?

OK, somehow. you're going to have to work into your bizarre new narrative that our Da somehow plucked me off the top of a three-tier bunk-bed, "had his way with me", as you so often state as what happened to you, and then put me back on the top bunk-bed without anyone else noticing? I mean, it was not without pain for you, so surely it would have been painful for me? Yet none of my siblings, especially my twin sister, heard anything? Really? Just asking, like.

MsG
He did it twice that night

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs you know how you were 'in the army' and everything, well, when you're asked to prove it, I'm sure like most if not all ex-squaddies, you must have some photos hanging around of memorable moments - why not share one or two to like, you know, show your not a bluffer, fella!
If you're feeling all shy, you could always redact you mush or summat. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

@DaManBugs you know how you were 'in the army' and everything, well, when you're asked to prove it, I'm sure like most if not all ex-squaddies, you must have some photos hanging around of memorable moments - why not share one or two to like, you know, show your not a bluffer, fella!
If you're feeling all shy, you could always redact you mush or summat. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
You're a heartless bastard and no mistake @OneTenner . You know Bugsy couldn't even afford a pair of shoes before he joined up! There's no way he could have a camera. Anyway it's doubtful the instructions would have been in Oirish, so he would never have worked out how to use it.

You're a heartless bastard and no mistake @OneTenner . You know Bugsy couldn't even afford a pair of shoes before he joined up! There's no way he could have a camera. Anyway it's doubtful the instructions would have been in Oirish, so he would never have worked out how to use it.
By now it sits madly cackling in its damp and mouldy hovel, with shit- and pissstained knickers, snot and spittle are flying around as it frantically slaps it's limp worm trying to impregnate the NVA service flag, incoherently ranting about the revenge it will take on the Arrse Vermin.

stacker1

On ROPS
On ROPs
By now it sits madly cackling in its damp and mouldy hovel, with shit- and pissstained knickers, snot and spittle are flying around as it frantically slaps it's limp worm trying to impregnate the NVA service flag, incoherently ranting about the revenge it will take on the Arrse Vermin.
I did wonder if Bugsy does go in a fantasy where he isn't a smelly old failure living in a hovel and instead is a renowned political figure whom people go to for advice and guidance. An admired individual with a real family who is a successful but fair businessman instead of a scruffy tramp that everyone avoids.
Then I thought thats exactly what some of his lies are about.

Busgys father was a nonce.

Or ''On his General Secretaries Stasi Grass'', "Moonhowler", ''Clear and present liar''

"The secret life of a walting Bogsy" would be a good movie, but who would play Bogsy?

Joey deacon

And Jimmy saville as his dad

Latest Threads