Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
More likely to be the wrong side of the map rather than wrong way up. It all looks the same in a desert after all.
Downtown Baghdad? looks a lot like Hyson Green when the goose fair is on from memory, he'd be right at home...
1600633469463.jpeg

1600633639464.jpeg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Seeing as Walter Mitty has had their own movie, perhaps The Secret Life of Bugsy could be a bestseller, although to really work narration from Alan Partridge would give it the edge
Yer, I can see the reviews now
'Unbelieveable!' *****- the Graundiad
'Shocking' - The Metro
'How did one person suffer so much?' - BBC
'What is this shit?' - Every IMDB review....

NSP

LE
Just for consistency...

qea0a6pr.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's getting better and better our revolutionary/drug baron/restorer/world class translator/super soldier/pigeon whisperer also has what seems to be the NVA serviceflag on his other noodly arm. About the teasing earring and the sexy jeans we better keep quiet, although I am not sure that these photos are real. His clothes are clean and that makes me suspect that they are fake.
View attachment 505982
I'd not seen that one.... anyone remember which side you wear an earring if you want to be known as 'a bit of a gayer'?
How long do you need to serve to qualify to wear the NVA Service patch @DaManBugs ? a year? month? never?
Just asking, like, Fella.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The turn ups on the jeans are more concerning.
You're spelling it wrong, they're good GDR turnips! if you can't wear 'em, munch 'em!

I'd not seen that one.... anyone remember which side you wear an earring if you want to be known as 'a bit of a gayer'?
How long do you need to serve to qualify to wear the NVA Service patch @DaManBugs ? a year? month? never?
Just asking, like, Fella.
For Bugger it is simple:"It isn't gay if it is a catholic priest who gives you the sacraments"

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't you see his 17" biceps rippling under the Peter Stormtrooper jacket?

No? Nor me.
That's Waaaaaaay back on page 255 when he was in his 'bicep phase', feels like only yesterday!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s gone quiet again.

He must have had some Toilet Duck left over from Friday.

Either that or the last meltdown reached ‘China Syndrome’ proportions.
The blast wave took out the internet cafe that he hijacks the wifi from....

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The RAMC patch is upside-down because it doesn't says RAMC on it. It's why his Irish flag is correct way up, as it says Ireland on it
Ah, that explains it. Are you sure Fibber von Flammenkecks can actually read and write in English? Most of the tripe he posts seem to be written in some obscure medieval Erse, with shades of Teutonic twattery! I do wish somebody would tell him the correct way to spell Government. I wonder if the word he uses, "Gobment" is another of these medieval expressions he has learnt during his travels around the world.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, that explains it. Are you sure Fibber von Flammenkecks can actually read and write in English? Most of the tripe he posts seem to be written in some obscure medieval Erse, with shades of Teutonic twattery! I do wish somebody would tell him the correct way to spell Government. I wonder if the word he uses, "Gobment" is another of these medieval expressions he has learnt during his travels around the world.
Don't you dare!
You know feckin' well 'gobment' is all i'm missing on my Bogsy Bingo card..... :mad:

It's getting better and better our revolutionary/drug baron/restorer/world class translator/super soldier/pigeon whisperer also has what seems to be the NVA serviceflag on his other noodly arm. About the teasing earring and the sexy jeans we better keep quiet, although I am not sure that these photos are real. His clothes are clean and that makes me suspect that they are fake.
View attachment 505982
That noodle-armed specimen simply cannot be Bugsy, as we don't see the visible stink wafting off the lying, smelly old tramp.

Latest Threads