Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Just of the North East coast of Grand Fenwick, if the online translator has got the hang of Bogsys Swiss German....
@Teg61 Why the 'dumb'? you do know Grand Fenwick is a fictional place from the Peter Sellers film, 'The Mouse that Roared'?

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not me. It's Ross, a stalwart Stalinist and a good friend of mine. He's also well over 80 years old and still gets out there with his Communist stall.

MsG
Kaaaaa - powwww

TRIGGERED

If he ever went back to Switzerland to get it, I suspect it'd end up being a one-way ticket to Dignitas paid for by his 'comrade workers'

BTW is 'Mit kapitalistischen Grüßen' correct? I used a different online translator to the one Bogsy uses....
And they will refuse to deliver him from his suffering. Standards gentlemen, standards.
Mit kapitalistischen Grüßen is correct. You are more the Deepl guy, I suppose? I use it too sometimes.

Your friend is fond of the teachings of a chap who executed 700,000 in 5 years?

Your mate sounds like a right cunt.
They were not murdered, they simply all met with a variety of terrible accidents.
Accidentally stood in front of a firing squad, beat them selves to death and so on.

Teg61

Old-Salt
@Teg61 Why the 'dumb'? you do know Grand Fenwick is a fictional place from the Peter Sellers film, 'The Mouse that Roared'?
Apologies :(
I must have hit the like/dumb button whilst trying to scroll up on an iPad. I didn't have my specs on either so missed that I had actually posted that.
I will take more care when using said equipment, again apologies. :(

In all fairness, they did well to haul that stone lion along with them

It must be the stone of shame, as it hardly looks appropriate for them to be using the stone of triumph.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fück off, you gutless little cünt!

MsG
Ah! That special form of address and syntax used by the published. You can just feel the verbiage flowing from the tongue as the brogue of old Erin melts the readers heart with the true style of Brendan Behan. The autonomous tones and the disambiguation are there for all to see and, let's hope the poster takes particular note and repeats the act himself. Remind us again Bugsy, what are the ISBN numbers of the many books you have had published?

Apologies :(
I must have hit the like/dumb button whilst trying to scroll up on an iPad. I didn't have my specs on either so missed that I had actually posted that.
I will take more care when using said equipment, again apologies. :(

You're forgiven: if you could see your way clear to post more regularly so we can . . . errm . . . admire your avatar?

As a civvy who has watched countless classic threads and car crash ones as well since 2005 this thread is up there with the best for shear horror like entertainment!
An outstanding piece of research sir in to the smoke and mirrors of the otherworld of Damanbugs.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:;)
I must admit normally I just laugh at the smelly old liar when not much else is happening on ARRSE but much of it is repetitive so it was good see "Pablo Escobugs" raising the bar a bit.
Although I believe he hates the name Bogsy, because that what the majority of people in Nottingham call him whenever they see him.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not me. It's Ross, a stalwart Stalinist and a good friend of mine. He's also well over 80 years old and still gets out there with his Communist stall.

MsG
I knew straightaway that it wasn't you as it appears that one person was talking to him.
Normally you have your own force field around you, people would rather jump into traffic than talk to you.

Your friend is fond of the teachings of a chap who executed 700,000 in 5 years?

Your mate sounds like a right cunt.

Never mind Stalin, the fact he counts Bugsy as a friend qualifies him as a right cunt.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
What the **** was that thing on his head?
He very much likes to wear his "Robin Hood" titfer, does Ross. What with it being Nottingam an' all.

MsG

He very much likes to wear his "Robin Hood" titfer, does Ross. What with it being Nottingam an' all.

MsG

Why don't you just say he's a bellend?

Latest Threads