Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

ACAB

LE
Whatever! Believe what the fück you want, fella! You are already more than eager to adhere to the "Anti-Bugsy" programme.

Mit sozialischtem Grüß, Genosse!
Will you reply to me?? What was this post 10 years ago in which I featured heavily??? If not in your alcohol and drug riddled brain..............

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Will you reply to me?? What was this post 10 years ago in which I featured heavily??? If not in your alcohol and drug riddled brain..............
Repeatedly posting @DaManBugs seems to eventually rouse the devil

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I heard it was an inopportune battery change - unless we're talking different incidents?

allegedly someone made the mother of all map reading mistakes/ sat nav cock ups.
Nobody apparently questioned anything until they got far too close to the start line in the wrong position.
Getting back to where they were supposed to be was, allegedly, a nightmare as heading backwards meant they were getting stopped all the time.

no idea how true it is, but it's been doing the rounds since just after we went through the breach (I think I was told about it as we passed the 'big red 1' sign

Whatever! Believe what the fück you want, fella! You are already more than eager to adhere to the "Anti-Bugsy" programme.

Anti Bugsy? Or just laughing at the smelly old liar that had a father who used to sexually abuse him?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
allegedly someone made the mother of all map reading mistakes/ sat nav cock ups.
Nobody apparently questioned anything until they got far too close to the start line in the wrong position.
Getting back to where they were supposed to be was, allegedly, a nightmare as heading backwards meant they were getting stopped all the time.

no idea how true it is, but it's been doing the rounds since just after we went through the breach (I think I was told about it as we passed the 'big red 1' sign
Wasn't there but worked with some of the long-toothed feckers that were later on, it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest given some of the dits - at least they were 'stopped' rather than the alternative given the number of septics in the air.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wasn't there but worked with some of the long-toothed feckers that were later on, it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest given some of the dits - at least they were 'stopped' rather than the alternative given the number of septics in the air.

the story goes that it was when a member of the press asked something along the lines of 'isn't it unusual to have a medical unit lead a battle?'

I can imagine some of the officers we had referring to it as a forlorn hope

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It was quite hush hush. So hush hush in fact, that only Bugsy ever knew about it.
Well, Bogsy and anyone that can read correct his brand of German

Does he think he's some sort of codetalker? translating his made-up memoirs into his version of a popular language, who will benefit? unless it's just 'internet true'....

Ooh! Did it make you come in your pants, fella? I can well imagine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MsG

@Krautman ....another spillage in aisle 3. Wouldn't it be ironic if he'd been misspelling ,,Mit sozialistichem Gruß" wrong all this time? That would be just fucking it. The phrase he always signs off with, and he can't spell it in full...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Krautman ....another spillage in aisle 3. Wouldn't it be ironic if he'd been misspelling ,,Mit sozialistichem Gruß" wrong all this time? That would be just ******* it. The phrase he always signs off with, and he can't spell it in full...

I'm going to sign off with C₅H₈NO₄Na

So you're saying he was RAF :eek: surely he'd have been MERT not CMT?
If he'd claimed to be RAF, we'd get a story of how he was a Tonka pilot, helped another shell-shocked pilot land after an engagement, and got accepted to a prestigious dogfighting school after said pilot gave up.

After a few weeks of stiff competition against other pilots, he suffers a catastrophic engine failure and has to punch out, and his nav dies as a result.

After still managing to do enough to graduate, he gets scrambled to another engagement against the Russians, where he downs two MiGs. He then becomes an instructor. The end.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So you're saying he was RAF :eek: surely he'd have been MERT not CMT?

steady on, he's a smelly old liar of a tramp, but to accuse him of being in the RAF is just a step too far

C₅H₈NO₄Na

Latest Threads