Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I've asked you this already @DaManBugs where was this thread that is 10 years of age ?????

Its a usual Bugsy tactic of claiming something happened in the past so anyone new to the site thinks it true.
Im still waiting for him to post the link to the ARRSE "heavyweights" who warned me off from insulting his made up wife.

Who gives a fück what you think, you ****!

But it's good to see that you're remaining neutral as a Mod, (Bobby's) Helm(et). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And now I'm off to watch another episode of: "Morden im Norden". Anyone like to join me?

MsG
Make sure you have the subtitles on.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its a usual Bugsy tactic of claiming something happened in the past so anyone new to the site thinks it true.
Im still waiting for him to post the link to the ARRSE "heavyweights" who warned me off from insulting his made up wife.

You don't want to ignore imaginary messages from non existent people on behalf of the fake wife of an internet liar

NSP

LE
He served in the Swiss Army??

This gets better and better.

Was he the tool that gets things out of horses' hooves?
Nah - just a tool.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy mate, as I explained before there are little lies to sound more interesting and then there are massive unbelievable whoppers that you spout because you are desperate for attention.

When I was in basic training, the full screws made us all stand up in front of the Troop and say how many men/women (I was in a mixed Troop and being a bufty was banned before anyone asks) we had slept with, without doubt some people were virgins trying to bluff, but they were sensible enough to say 1/2/3 women/men. Then there was Elliot, Im pretty sure he was 16 if not definitely 17, he was a short, tubby mess that wore Jack Duckworth glasses and had questionable hygiene. Apparently he had fucked 50 women.

You are like Elliot (except he did serve).

A couple of observations about you lying ten years ago and it all being sorted then.

1, ACAB asked you for a link seeing as you were using his name earlier "as proof", have you found it yet?

2, Why did you lie recently about helping the NHS during covid when it was well known that you would not be accepted due to your age (As well as other reasons).

Finally if you did ever do a BBR, I doubt anyone would say they are better than you, I suspect the majority of them would just laugh at your demise, make some jokes and then forget about you unless sometime in the future they want to discuss what a penis you were.
Oh dear, spackerman! You really do have a huge problem with me, don't you? I can't actually understand why, but I assume you singled me out for revenge as one of those who thoroughly made you look like a total cünt on "Current Affairs", when you'd often go off on strange tangents that no-one else could follow (or wanted to) until you ended up actually argumenting with yourself - and losing". That's where your reputation comes from, spackerniski.

So obviously you decided that I alone was responsible for ruining your chances of presenting yourself on ARRSE as "an intellectual" and you decided that you'd have your revenge. In fact, you've devoted your whole ARRSE life to defaming me and you've been doing that for well over fourteen years. If that's not a significant sign of psychosis, you've obsessively done all you can to absolutely destroy any reputation I ever had and you've done all you possibly can to discredit me at every turn. Fine! You managed that and you got a few bandwagon-jumpers to go along with you (for their own personal reasons). And now? You've proved that you're an entirely and totally vindictive psycho, who'll stop at nothing to "destroy" those he feels "inferior" to. So what are you going to do now, spackerinski? After it's become obvious that you can't get rid of me from ARRSE, even though you've chopped in more than 800(!) requests for me to be removed from the website. Sort of: "You don't matter to me, but I matter to you".

The really quite disturbing aspect to the whole debacle is that you're allegedly an SNCO in the British Army. So what happens if some poor and unsuspecting OR innocently ignites your psychotic wrath? She or he will have no chance whatsoever against you and the CoC. That's really scary!

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs are you going to enlighten us about your 'service' in the Swiss Army?

Or is the TV shop showing back-to-back episodes of Wapo - Bodensee for you to watch through the window, hopefully they've put the subtitles on for you.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh dear, spackerman! You really do have a huge problem with me, don't you? I can't actually understand why, but I assume you singled me out for revenge as one of those who thoroughly made you look like a total cünt on "Current Affairs", when you'd often go off on strange tangents that no-one else could follow (or wanted to) until you ended up actually argumenting with yourself - and losing". That's where your reputation comes from, spackerniski.

So obviously you decided that I alone was responsible for ruining your chances of presenting yourself on ARRSE as "an intellectual" and you decided that you'd have your revenge. In fact, you've devoted your whole ARRSE life to defaming me and you've been doing that for well over fourteen years. If that's not a significant sign of psychosis, you've obsessively done all you can to absolutely destroy any reputation I ever had and you've done all you possibly can to discredit me at every turn. Fine! You managed that and you got a few bandwagon-jumpers to go along with you (for their own personal reasons). And now? You've proved that you're an entirely and totally vindictive psycho, who'll stop at nothing to "destroy" those he feels "inferior" to. So what are you going to do now, spackerinski? After it's become obvious that you can't get rid of me from ARRSE, even though you've chopped in more than 800(!) requests for me to be removed from the website. Sort of: "You don't matter to me, but I matter to you".

The really quite disturbing aspect to the whole debacle is that you're allegedly an SNCO in the British Army. So what happens if some poor and unsuspecting OR innocently ignites your psychotic wrath? She or he will have no chance whatsoever against you and the CoC. That's really scary!

MsG
Did your winky stand to attention when you were smashing the keyboard typing that?

NSP

LE
Not at all as I'm convinced you've just created a fictitious persona in order to garner some self worth by acclaim for your achievements, but you failed to do the very basic task of drawing up a timeline so you're caught out repeatedly. Now the only acclaim you can garner is how much of a victim you can play so you try that role.
Rather a pathetic character trait really.
My fictitious Faceberk persona (politicians, other public wankspangles and Owen Jones for the taunting of) is more convincing than O'Drugsy's. Mainly because my fictitious persona states on Page 1 that it's a fictitious persona and a big, shining lie.

I'm quite open about the lie that is Wally's life. It's a puzzle for military history nuts to work out. No winners so far, mind...

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Hmmm..... hardly

at all!

MsG

Theres that made up story from the past again. How about a link where you made me look a cunt in current affairs?
And the silence was deafening.

What could you possible ruin Bugsy? You are a smelly old liar that everyone laughs at. I could be Kim jong un and most people on ARRSE would support me before you.

You dont have a reputation (other than being a smelly old liar) for me to destroy.

I couldnt care less if you stayed or left ARRSE Bugsy, you are simply a source of mild amusement. Someone to laugh at for being pathetic, if you died tomorrow, I would just find another source of amusement, you arent anything special.

Ive never asked for you to be removed from this website, or given you a negative icon or reported any of your posts. Id much rather prefer to laugh at you and let everyone know you are the way that you are, because your father gave you a poking up the poop chute while your mother ignored it.

I was an SNCO, now Im a civvie, like you have always been.

MsG

Good that you’re not bothered about it though...

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Good that you’re not bothered about it though...
Exactly, there's nothing like a considered, even-handed and witty reposte

And that's nothing like one - he's more triggered than Roy Rogers horse!

You don't want to ignore imaginary messages from non existent people on behalf of the fake wife of an internet liar

I was really worried when he alluded to legal action.

Luckily I was reminded that he was a smelly old liar and unlikely to have Carter-Ruck on speed dial.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was really worried when he alluded to legal action.

Luckily I was reminded that he was a smelly old liar and unlikely to have Carter-Ruck on speed dial.

that was a close one

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs

So, you only lie on this site do you? How is it then that you even lie on your own blog - three mother tongues eh? Come on man, let's hear your explanation.
That's not what happened at all, GOB. When I initially registered on the website, I gave "English" and "German" as my "native languages" (I know, I know).

At that time, there was a further possibility to name another "mother tongue". I put down "Irish" (Gälisch) and somehow it turned into "Mandarin Chinese". I've no idea why. I e-mailed the website and asked for a correction, but the answer was that they only had room for so many languages and they had no facility to include Irish (Gälisch) because it was such a rare language that hardly anyone spoke.

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs so in this new-found admission of yours that it's OK to lie on the internet because 'it's not real' are we to assume that your three years Service in the Swiss Army and your GSM for Serving in NI with the Britsh Army are both 'Internet-quality truths'? i.e. blatant lies?
I shall take your lack of response to confirm the latter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's not what happened at all, GOB. When I initially registered on the website, I gave "English" and "German" as my "native languages" (I know, I know).

At that time, there was a further possibility to name another "mother tongue". I put down "Irish" (Gälisch) and somehow it turned into "Mandarin Chinese". I've no idea why. I e-mailed the website and asked for a correction, but the answer was that they only had room for so many languages and they had no facility to include Irish (Gälisch) because it was such a rare language that hardly anyone spoke.

MsG

And yet on a site that states you are a CEO (Snigger) it has this

1600549013909.png

Latest Threads