Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

On the topic of the German language, I was interested to read an ongoing correspondence in The Times this week concerning German words used to question someone's masculinity.

Among them, I particularly liked sitzpinkler, a man who sits to urinate.

And, pantoffellheld, literally "slipper hero" or a man who has to ask his wife before he does anything.

Thought I'd just leave these here, in case they are any use. :)
You're assuming that Bugsy's bedsit has anything other than a bucket for him to go in, which he then empties by pouring over the dirty dishes piled in the sink.

Furthermore, you're taking it for granted that he has actually found a female human who is willing to put up with his fibs, meltdowns and "Gentleman of the Road" attire.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You're assuming that Bugsy's bedsit has anything other than a bucket for him to go in, which he then empties by pouring over the dirty dishes piled in the sink.

Furthermore, you're taking it for granted that he has actually found a female human who is willing to put up with his fibs, meltdowns and "Gentleman of the Road" attire.

Oh I wasn't necessarily thinking of Bugsy. Perish the thought.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
His reply is surprisingly polite though. He does try to make an excuse, but he doesn’t go into the full Bugsy triggered meltdown that we all enjoy.

I’m surprised he didn’t accuse the bloke of being one of the ‘Leo vermin’.
He does, however trot out the same tripe on his website as he does here. 'It's a good job the British were up against untrained conscripts blah blah'.

Did I see one of his followers named as B.L. Beezub? Glad there was some humour in that crock of shite.

And what is that Far Eastern mother tongue that he claims? Any linguist on here able to identify?

The silly old fool....

Edited to add: it's Mandarin, just see the post from @FourZeroCharlie.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm very confused by all these revelations:-
@DaManBugs was...
In the Swiss Army for three years
In the British Army in NI five times
His 'mother tongues' are in Chinese Mandarin, English & German -the last two he told us he had to learn
Doesn't claim he can speak Irish Gaelic, but said it was the only language he knew until he joined the British Army
Also claims to be able to at least read French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portugese & Russian
Worked under a British Surgeon in the British Army (so presumably assisting or at least a scrub nurse / Anethatist

@DaManBugs any chance once you've finished being a 'useful idiot' for the SWP today, you could clear up some of this confusion and tell us the truth for once?

For all we know "Gentleman of the Road" attire could have it's own niche following on Only Fans and the like, perhaps he's raking it in

I'm very confused by all these revelations:-
@DaManBugs was...
In the Swiss Army for three years
In the British Army in NI five times
His 'mother tongues' are in Chinese Mandarin, English & German -the last two he told us he had to learn
Doesn't claim he can speak Irish Gaelic, but said it was the only language he knew until he joined the British Army
Also claims to be able to at least read French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portugese & Russian
Worked under a British Surgeon in the British Army (so presumably assisting or at least a scrub nurse / Anethatist

@DaManBugs any chance once you've finished being a 'useful idiot' for the SWP today, you could clear up some of this confusion and tell us the truth for once?

He can't handle the truth

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
After fifteen years of his bullshit, i'm not sure I could either!

it would be a bit of a shock.

for everyone, especially him*

* I still maintain that Bugsy "Spork" Flammenkeks isn't real, no one person can be full of this much shit.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I was coming round to the same conclusion that he was some sort of Verbot that had gone rogue and been planted in the sites code to keep us humans 'entertained' enough to interact and thus view the site ads.
Fair enough, both plausible and possible....
Until you see links to other sites - surely to plan & execute deep cover this complex and broad ranging has to be either a five-eyes project or....
He is real :eek:

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Well, here's another dog-whistle post because all the self-righteous ARRSE shit-dribblers seem to be slacking a bit. Off you go, fückwits!:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It gets better, now he's worried about Walts!

I do not spend sleepless nights with the lack of an answer to this point, but I would still be grateful for any clarification for professional/private reasons.

Due to my different nationalities, I served in Switzerland (3 years) as well as in the UK (12 years) on the weapon (each as a paramedic). In the case of the British Armed Forces, it has the term "Walt". This is a man who pretends to have deserved orders of bravery; to have acted as a member of special forces; have entire political systems, etc. Also with the various combinations and permutations that may be associated with it. If you are interested in this, you can get an overview with the following Arrsepedia entry:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walts

My difficulty is that the mere concept of the concept within Switzerland is not even properly understood, since virtually every member of the male sex has served the population, and must also move on at regular intervals to military exercises. Consequently, in Switzerland, the attempt to convince others of a imagined CV as a "fearless daredevil and world savior of the first order" would undoubtedly be doomed to failure.

But the situation is different in the UK, where many members of the Armed Forces are taking their lives in support of the cowardice of the current government. There, the truly unbelievable heroism that every single soldier has shown is rightly celebrated as something special. And that's it.

The problem is that many in the UK have realised that these fellow members of what is undoubtedly the best army in the world have received and are still getting their well-deserved recognition, and have decided to sneak a slice of it. Such people buy what they need at E-Bay, and then appear as supposed heroes on various ceremonial occasions. So far, many have been debunked, but I am not concerned with the concept of the 'would-like hero', which is contained in the word 'Walt'. Does it have a word, or term, in the German language, what does it actually include?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, here's another dog-whistle post because all the self-righteous ARRSE shit-dribblers seem to be slacking a bit. Off you go, fückwits!:lol::lol::lol:

MsG
Well look, the whistle was blown and up turns a mutt....
Shouldn't you be rattling a tin in a doorway?

So, about these lies of yours - which is the worst one you've told?

And which one are you most proud of?

Or, if you insist 'It's all true, honest', tell the class how so?

dlrg

LE
In this thread, the first reply is to correct his use of German....

"Als ich damals die Nachricht hörte, dachte ich, dass die Falkland-Inseln irgendwo vor der Nordwestküste Schottlands liegen mussten. So war mein erster Gedanke: "How the fuck did they get up there without anybody noticing?"

Did you know that Bugsy thought the Falkland Islands were somewhere off the north-west coast of Scotland?
Ho, ho, ha, ha, how I laughed...!

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Ha, ha! Dog-whistle posts! They work like a charm every time.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Did you know that Bugsy thought the Falkland Islands were somewhere off the north-west coast of Scotland?
Ho, ho, ha, ha, how I laughed...!
I really did think that. And I bet I wasn't the only one, either.

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
When did you serve in the Swiss Army?
It's there in black & white - for three years, (which years are clearly irrelevant) as a Paramedic, obviously before he discovered the term CMT and became backwards-compatible with the role, even though it didn't exist when he claimed to have served in The British Army, if it had existed, that's what he would have been so therefore it's OK to say he was a CMT....
I think I've got his 'thought' process right there....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ha, ha! Dog-whistle posts! They work like a charm every time.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Clearly, because you've stopped tin-ratling to come on here and tell us:-
a) How not triggered you are
b) why you lie so badly and blatantly
c) something in another made-up dialect

p.s. can you tell us something in Mandarin? preferably 'gobment' :thumleft:

Latest Threads