Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
So this translation thing @DaManBugs ....
I think it's safe to assume you're not a member of ITI - and here's why...
They only list one person who translates German / English anywhere near Nottingham - Long Eaton to be exact, and that person doesn't list German (Swiss) as one of their skills, they do however list Danish, Norwegian & Swedish. I'm positive that if you could speak, read or translate any of those additional languages, you'd have made it known many years ago.
So this translating thing is just another outright lie, isn't it?
Go on, prove me wrong... tell us which trade body you're accredited with.
Don't bother trying to wriggle like a worm on a hook by saying you're 'better' than those in the trade body and only deal with 'higher levels of translation', the rates you say you get are on a par with the general MITI rates - i've checked.... If you were above all that, you'd be worth more. And you are worthless as a translator.

Probably gone to the Polish shop to buy some electricity credits....
Is that what he tells his imaginary wife he‘s popping out for every time
he nips down to his local Bargain Booze for cheap cider?

Not even an imaginary wife would believe electricity credits come packed in a three litre plastic bottle labeled 'White Lightning'.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that what he tells his imaginary wife he‘s popping out for every time
he nips down to his local Bargain Booze for cheap cider?

Not even an imaginary wife would believe electricity credits come packed in a three litre plastic bottle labeled 'White Lightning'.
Well his imaginary wife is Italian, maybe something got lost in translation....

I think the @rse has dropped out of the Swiss German market...

BTW, she has proper quals - MITI & MCIL - have you @DaManBugs ?
I'll have you know our Bugsy has two degrees, he told us so.

I'll have you know our Bugsy has two degrees, he told us so.
Unpossible! Bugsy is against the elitist system in universities! Here he is on the matter of what he calls "Russel Brand" universities (Russell Group):

"Fückin right I deride them! “Did you attend Oxford or Cambridge?” “I attended Bristol University and achieved a ‘what the fück!’ in IT”. “I’m sorry, but you’ll be earning at least £20,000 less than our more “promising” aspirants”. Need I say more? Anything else you need to know about the miserable elitist system extant in western countries that perpetuates the "elitist" system and holds society back from real discoveries that could propel humanity into another era?"

Never mind that Bristol Uni is part of the Russell Group, and the entire point of the group is to give parity to other universities apart from Oxbridge if they show the required level of rigour in conducting research, like he seems to want. I can only presume his degrees came from an African "university".

Still, why let the truth get in the way of his principles? It's not like it ever stopped him before.

Still, from the same post, he has this to say on his German language skills:

"Not sure what you mean here, AddMyForeskin. I assume that you’re jealous that I speak fluent German and can not only pass as an educated German when I speak “High German” but also as a “Berliner” a “Hamburger” and also as a “Swiss-German”. I also speak English, Irish and Italian, as well as French and Spanish – although not as good.

I regard it as an achievement to be able to speak multiple languages, especially German. However, I note that you never, ever take the spackerman to task for proudly proclaiming that he’s spent far more than half his life in Germany, even though he can’t speak a fuckin’ word of the language!"

Well, Bugsy, it appears you can't even concoct a correct sentence at random, and part of it was unreadable to a German, so we can safely say that statement was bollocks.

Last edited:
Unpossible! Bugsy is against the elitist system in universities! Here he is on the matter of what he calls "Russel Brand" universities (Russell Group):

"Fückin right I deride them! “Did you attend Oxford or Cambridge?” “I attended Bristol University and achieved a ‘what the fück!’ in IT”. “I’m sorry, but you’ll be earning at least £20,000 less than our more “promising” aspirants”. Need I say more? Anything else you need to know about the miserable elitist system extant in western countries that perpetuates the "elitist" system and holds society back from real discoveries that could propel humanity into another era?"

Never mind that Bristol Uni is part of the Russell Group, and the entire point of the group is to give parity to other universities apart from Oxbridge if they show the required level of rigour in conducting research, like he seems to want. I can only presume his degrees came from an African "university".

Still, why let the truth get in the way of his principles? It's not like it ever stopped him before.

Still, from the same post, he has this to say on his German language skills:

"Not sure what you mean here, AddMyForeskin. I assume that you’re jealous that I speak fluent German and can not only pass as an educated German when I speak “High German” but also as a “Berliner” a “Hamburger” and also as a “Swiss-German”. I also speak English, Irish and Italian, as well as French and Spanish – although not as good.

I regard it as an achievement to be able to speak multiple languages, especially German. However, I note that you never, ever take the spackerman to task for proudly proclaiming that he’s spent far more than half his life in Germany, even though he can’t speak a fuckin’ word of the language!

Well, Bugsy, it appears you can't even concoct a correct sentence at random, and part of it was unreadable to a German, so we can safely say that statement was bollocks.
The relevant thread was deleted but he also got very upset when I pointed out I hold a Chemistry degree with Pharmacology units from a Russell Group uni. I then pointed out some of his ideas about drugs and their metabolism were a bit questionable and he went off on one.

I mention this just because a) I can and b) if I wake up around 11am tomorrow to a Bugsy rant I will chuckle while scratching my balls.

The relevant thread was deleted but he also got very upset when I pointed out I hold a Chemistry degree with Pharmacology units from a Russell Group uni. I then pointed out some of his ideas about drugs and their metabolism were a bit questionable and he went off on one.

I mention this just because a) I can and b) if I wake up around 11am tomorrow to a Bugsy rant I will chuckle while scratching my balls.
I think we may be about to witness the final Bugsy apocalypse: his last refuge was being better than everyone ever at German. Now that is just dust, I predict a report in the Nottingham Post of someone going berserk with a length of bratwurst in the middle of Hyson Green, before rogering themselves to death with it while shouting ,,Mit sozialistichen Grüßen!" in incomprehensible 'Swiss' German.

I think we may be about to witness the final Bugsy apocalypse: his last refuge was being better than everyone ever at German. Now that is just dust, I predict a report in the Nottingham Post of someone going berserk with a length of bratwurst in the middle of Hyson Green, before rogering themselves to death with it while shouting ,,Mit sozialistichen Grüßen!" in incomprehensible 'Swiss' German.
Unfortunately its just another lie that he's been caught out with. He'll continue to post his utter bullshit, because he's not after anything other than attention.

Its quite sad that his father made him the way he is. Broken brained and broken hooped.

You quite obviously have little to no idea how the translation industry works, bollock-brain. A translator is expected on average to get through about 1,200 words per eight-hour day. However, I can do 5,000 words per day. I get paid £75 per 1,000 words.

I also do a lot of proofreading. On average, a proofreader is expected to get through about 16,000 words of a bilingual text in a normal eight-hour day. I can do 35,000 words in the same time. I get paid £35 per hour for proofreading. Now work out yourself how much I *could* earn if I worked all the hours god sends. Only I don't do that. I work about 16 hours per week and easily earn enough for my basic needs.

MsG
EhpQKScXcAAprK6.jpg

You quite obviously have little to no idea how the pigeon shouting industry works, bollock-brain. A shouter is expected on average to get through about 1,200 shouts per eight-hour day. However, I can do 5,000 shouts per day. I get paid 75 breadcrumbs per 1,000 shouts.

I also do a lot of aviary cleaning. On average, a aviary cleaner is expected to lick about 16,000 turds of pigeon shit in a normal eight-hour day. I can do 35,000 turds in the same time. I get paid 35 breadcrumbs per hour for pigeon shit licking. Now work out yourself how much I *could* earn if I licked all the hours god sends. Only I don't do that. I lick and shout about 16 hours per day and easily earn enough breadcrumbs.

MsG
FOC

But Bugsy can probably beat that in his imaginary world, I bet that Chemistry degree didn't involve making the pure stuff Breaking Bad style

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
What is this drivel?
5 Minuten vor der Zeit ist des Soldaten Pünktlichkeit, der Sanitäter kommt 10 Minuten später

Oh yer, Bogsy Boxhead.....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He speaks Chinese (Mandarin) also:

. . . and as a 'Mother Tongue', no less!

Though he seems a touch unsure as to how to spell his name in Irish:

Public profile: Bugay (Realname: Geahn Caoimhin)
Yet he claims on there to have English & German as his 'mother tongue' - Didn't he claim on here that he learnt English only after he joined the British Army?

I smell a rat....

Latest Threads