Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Really? What a silly little fückwit you are!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MsG

Bugsy, Krautman (a native German speaker) thinks your German isn't good enough to be a translator.

Are you going to let him get away with that?

You remind me of a slinky toy. It has no discernable value, yet if you kick it down the stairs it brings a smile to your face
Didn't you defend him not so long ago?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Good to see that the ole dog-whistle strategy still works just fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I chop in a post and all the shit-dribblers immediately show up.:D

MsG

Didn't you defend him not so long ago?
Id say defend is a bit strong. From memory he posted something sensible and I encouraged him to carry on doing so. But in his usual manner he managed to make a complete tw@ of himself, so it was carry on normal jogging.
But to be honest I don't care enough to go back and check.

Good to see that the ole dog-whistle strategy still works just fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsG

Why would you be happy that everyone laughs at you?

Is it because you would do anything for attention due to your father bumming you as a child?

@DaManBugs - genuine question. What’s with the Schweizer incomprehensible stuff? Thought you were of a DDR persuasion? Surely that would be closer to Hochdeutsch? I can’t understand a word the Swiss say, but can read their newspapers well enough.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes really. I'd love to see your brittle bones versus a flight of steps. By the time you got to the bottom you'd look like someone had been using you to practice macrame
Like an upended bowl of Ragu....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
You tosser, we were all sat here having a quiet game of Whist and you burst through the doors throwing obcenities around - you're lucky you weren't decapitated with an ashtray!

In you come, demanding we all play Bogsy-bingo, it's all about you isn't it?
So OK then, if it makes you happy, we'll play 'Bogsy-Bingo'....

Off you go, give us your first rant fella!

You tosser, we were all sat here having a quiet game of Whist and you burst through the doors throwing obcenities around - you're lucky you weren't decapitated with an ashtray!

In you come, demanding we all play Bogsy-bingo, it's all about you isn't it?
So OK then, if it makes you happy, we'll play 'Bogsy-Bingo'....

Off you go, give us your first rant fella!

We've had the first rant already, I've not seen the first 'gubment' or has there been a sighting already somewhere?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
We've had the first rant already, I've not seen the first 'gubment' or has there been a sighting already somewhere?
No, the pikey b'stard has been holding off with that, knowing full well it's on my bingo card.... :mad:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs - genuine question. What’s with the Schweizer incomprehensible stuff? Thought you were of a DDR persuasion? Surely that would be closer to Hochdeutsch? I can’t understand a word the Swiss say, but can read their newspapers well enough.
It's not incomprehensible to the Swiss. But reading Swiss newspapers and magazines is, as you state, quite easy. It's also why the Swiss don't call it "Hochdeutsch", but rather "Schriftdeutsch". Even then, however, you'll find major differences. For instance, "lassen" (hören), "segeln" (laufen), "Velo" (Fahrrad), "Töff" (Motorrad), "Hegel" (Messer), "Hag" (Hecke), "Harass" (Kiste), "gumpen" (springen), "parkieren" (parken), "Obers" (Sahne), "Pneus" (Reifen), "all bott" (immer wieder, wiederholt) just to name a very few.

MsG

It's not incomprehensible to the Swiss. But reading Swiss newspapers and magazines is, as you state, quite easy. It's also why the Swiss don't call it "Hochdeutsch", but rather "Schriftdeutsch". Even then, however, you'll find major differences. For instance, "lassen" (hören), "segeln" (laufen), "Velo" (Fahrrad), "Töff" (Motorrad), "Hegel" (Messer), "Hag" (Hecke), "Harass" (Kiste), "gumpen" (springen), "parkieren" (parken), "Obers" (Sahne), "Pneus" (Reifen), "all bott" (immer wieder, wiederholt) just to name a very few.

MsG

Indeed, but what’s your connection with it? You’ve always banged on about the DDR, and they were not exactly avant-garde in terms of well, anything, but specifically their language.

Meine Güte aber auch! Die Art und Weise, wie du bereit bist, dich derart an ARRSE zu verkaufen, nur um damit zu posaunen, dass du von einem britishen militärishen Webseite angenommen worden bist, lässt wirklich fragen lassen, ob du alle Latten im Zaun hast, Alter. Das nunmal nebebei.

MsG

A la meme temps ce nest pas defacile a voir que vous ave une histoire nous dirons a embelliser le verite.
Comme ca cest pas le grand surprise que beaucoup de gens qui utliise cette forum vous voient comme une figure de ridicule.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed, but what’s your connection with it? You’ve always banged on about the DDR, and they were not exactly avant-garde in terms of well, anything, but specifically their language.
I lived in Basel for quite a long time and made a point of learning to speak and understand Swiss-German.

MsG

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

MsG
Shit dribblers? We're the ones just in from work who fund your stay in our country. No wandering around the World drug dealing or getting involved in vicious fighting for us, oh no siree!

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Shit dribblers? We're the ones just in from work who fund your stay in our country. No wandering around the World for us, drug dealing or getting involved in vicious fighting for us, oh no siree!
What are you ranting on about, GOB? The only "benefits" I get are those available to other pensioners in the UK. I get £200 a year from the "Warm Homes Scheme" and a further £160 to pay for leccy. I'm not entitled to any pension in this country and neither do I get housing benefit because my wife and I earn too much. That was all started by some shit-dribbler (I can't mind who it was) as another thing to throw at me, but you're only too happy to believe it. Talk about being gullible!

MsG

What are you ranting on about, GOB? The only "benefits" I get are those available to other pensioners in the UK. I get £200 a year from the "Warm Homes Scheme" and a further £160 to pay for leccy. I'm not entitled to any pension in this country and neither do I get housing benefit because my wife and I earn too much. That was all started by some shit-dribbler (I can't mind who it was) as another thing to throw at me, but you're only too happy to believe it. Talk about being gullible!

MsG

No Army Pension??

Latest Threads