Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Yes, but you shouldn't need Krautman to illustrate that 'Website' is feminine, singular and that 'einer' is the indefinate article to use in the Dative case. And that spelling - well!

*I notice that you now equate your self to an 'average German'. That's a new one. Is it because you want to be one of da boyz?
When were you last here?

And that doesn't take into account that I have a more haphazard approach to my own languages grammar or comma rules.
My cousin, she is a proper Germanist, Oberstudienrätin for German and English at a Gymnasium always scolds me for doing bad things to the language.

1600416929615.png

Hä, Chruutschma! Hesch welle säge, desh de charnie Ahnig hesch vo Schitschwerdüutsh? Desch chan i mi nödd vüreställe. Abr biim bäschtalle Wille nödd. Un nun woltsch posünnel, dasch i kiineri Ahnig vo Duütsch ha? Tätsach?

MsG
Here we go again Buggers. Because I said, I can't judge, didn't mean I wouldn't understand Swiss German or would be unable to look things up.
No matter if you can imagine that or not. And you don't have any proper clue of German.

It is simple if one has a working theory about your behaviour:
a) You sitting in your shit- and piss-stained pants in your Nottingham hovel always lie.
b) You are daft, to daft to lie, so daft that even the average pigeon outwits you.
c) You smell of shit, piss and vomit and even Foul Ole Ron would succumb if he had to smell you for more than 5 seconds.

Now to your little "text" that faintly resembles German. One just have to look up methodically what you wrote to call your bluff. Many of your words doesn't exist in Swiss High German, one can simply proof that by using his Google-Fu or using a simple Onlinedictionary. Some of them do exist, but in more than one case you make spelling errors.

Some of the words you use are in Alemannic dialect but here again spelling errors and so on.
My best bet is, you mix wildly Swiss German with Alemannic dialects and try to sell that as on par with a native speaker.

I know that you were dr Luschtbueb of fathers O'Malley, O'Higgis and O'Toole after they took turns on your Müetterli. That is why you also cry out for acceptance and recognition, things even Nottingham pigeons would only give you at gunpoint.
But you are to daft to make things up proper. It was the same thing back then when you told the (your) three fathers you had a more or less saddle-sore sphincter and then had to suck them off for the next weeks.

And that doesn't take into account that I have a more haphazard approach to my own languages grammar or comma rules.
My cousin, she is a proper Germanist, Oberstudienrätin for German and English at a Gymnasium always scolds me for doing bad things to the language.

Pah!! Tell me about it. My girlfriend is an English teacher at her local Gymnasium and we row constantly about ridiculous rules for the correct way to speak English. I've given up now.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Pictures?

Here we go again Buggers. Because I said, I can't judge, didn't mean I wouldn't understand Swiss German or would be unable to look things up.
No matter if you can imagine that or not. And you don't have any proper clue of German.

It is simple if one has a working theory about your behaviour:
a) You sitting in your shit- and piss-stained pants in your Nottingham hovel always lie.
b) You are daft, to daft to lie, so daft that even the average pigeon outwits you.
c) You smell of shit, piss and vomit and even Foul Ole Ron would succumb if he had to smell you for more than 5 seconds.

Now to your little "text" that faintly resembles German. One just have to look up methodically what you wrote to call your bluff. Many of your words doesn't exist in Swiss High German, one can simply proof that by using his Google-Fu or using a simple Onlinedictionary. Some of them do exist, but in more than one case you make spelling errors.

Some of the words you use are in Alemannic dialect but here again spelling errors and so on.
My best bet is, you mix wildly Swiss German with Alemannic dialects and try to sell that as on par with a native speaker.

I know that you were dr Luschtbueb of fathers O'Malley, O'Higgis and O'Toole after they took turns on your Müetterli. That is why you also cry out for acceptance and recognition, things even Nottingham pigeons would only give you at gunpoint.
But you are to daft to make things up proper. It was the same thing back then when you told the (your) three fathers you had a more or less saddle-sore sphincter and then had to suck them off for the next weeks.

A German who knows who ‘Foul Ole Ron’ is?

Bad new Bugsy, @Krautman’s definitely made it as ‘one of the boys’

PS...They still don’t have a word for ‘fluffy’ :)

Tyk

LE
Hoo! Do you even realise what you're setting off there? OK, I sometimes make fundamental mistakes made by average Germans. But, so what? Examples are: dasselbe, das Gleiche; als, wie, usw.

MsG

How exactly can you fit that square peg into the round hole of claiming to have been an implausibly highly paid professional translator? The one absolutely critical thing required of written translation is accuracy and skill at converting complex grammar while retaining the precise meaning and nuance of the original author. As you claimed to have been employed by Universities you really would know that, even I know that and I'm a terrible linguist.

Sorry, you've just totally outed yourself (again) in revealing the very obvious lies about your translating prowess and claimed highly profitable business.

@Arte_et_Marte , @Helm and other mods we really need the old bullshit button back, if only deployable at DaManBogbrush as Dumb simply doesn't cut the mustard.

Last edited:
Hä, Chruutschma! Hesch welle säge, desh de charnie Ahnig hesch vo Schitschwerdüutsh? Desch chan i mi nödd vüreställe. Abr biim bäschtalle Wille nödd. Un nun woltsch posünnel, dasch i kiineri Ahnig vo Duütsch ha? Tätsach?

MsG
^
Loosely translated as a " crock of shite".

RBMK

LE
Took a 10 minute coffee break this morning just to read this thread.
Haven't stopped laughing.

PS: I spend about 20% of my time working for the nuclear industry.

I recommend this by the way:
Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World's Greatest Nuclear Disaster
by Adam Higginbotham.

Which makes him an all round good guy and snappy dresser. Unlike you.
You seem to have issues with people on here who get likes or funnies. In your desperation to be "one of the guys" you have resorted to increasing levels of fantasy.
Now even your fabled German skills have been exposed as a lie. Never mind eh. Just be thankful that you do have a certain popularity on ARRSE, but for all the wrong reasons.
Dance monkey boy dance!

Ooh, ooh cue a Choon.

RBMK

LE
The RBMK reactor design was originally a military design which was increased in size so that the USSR could meet their targets for nuclear power generation.

It's a nasty, unstable b'stard of a design that would not be allowed to be built in the West. It has a positive void coefficient, i.e. if it overheats and boils, the radiation output increases, increasing the boiling (bubbles = voids) etc.

The design of the control rods was also very poor meaning that they didn't start to function until they were a long way in, and the tips of the rods atually increased the void coefficient giving a spike.

The reactor is also a sod to get going again when the output drops below about 30% at which point it can go unstable and the only way to make it safe at this point is to shut it down completely and do a controlled start-up.

A quote from a Russian navy commander was something like "You're not really going to let civilians operate that?"

The issues with the reactor design were actually well understood.

Let's face it, Gunge_Thickie, you'd bubble me for whatever reason you could and you already have, you gobshite. You're among the top five ARRSErs who've complained most about me in the last ten years.

MsG
Who are the other four Bugsy?

Latest Threads