Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

And what choice does he have, shittleggs? Sure he's a Boxheed, but as sure as he proclaims anything other than what ARRSErs want to hear, he'll be shunted into nothingness.

MsG
Sunshine, I have every choice. What you don't seem to understand being a pompous, lying little wretch is that there is simply no chance of "proclaiming anything other". All you say is just absolute bugsshit.

Hoo! Do you even realise what you're setting off there? OK, I sometimes make fundamental mistakes made by average Germans. But, so what? Examples are: dasselbe, das Gleiche; als, wie, usw.

MsG
Um, no. The entire thing was rubbish. Have you reported yourself to Trading Standards for selling services under false pretences, yet?

Oh wait, you've made your business up.

Tyk

LE
Because you've been telling everyone that you're a professional translator and speak German to an amazing standard and yet you appear to have made fundamental mistakes in inflection and sentence structure?

So everything about your translation firm is another monumental whopper?

Of course, it's always been another load of bollocks.

He made claims to earnings potential that vastly exceeded that of an old neighbour of mine who was a real professional translator of complex and esoteric documents from multiple languages into English on behalf of HMG and large commercials.

I've shown a few bits of his supposed Swiss German posts to a friend of mine who happens to be Swiss from the German speaking bit. His response (when he stopped laughing) was that Bogbrush is clearly not familiar with Swiss German, that while it has a few eccentricities like any other dialect, it's pretty much always written in standard German and Bogbrush probably doesn't have much of a grasp of German at all.

Was meinst du um seine Schweitzerische Deutsch?
I can honestly say nothing about that. Swiss German is quite complicated, partly because there are hundreds of different Alemannic dialects. It seems that in some places when they speak Swiss German they do not understand each other. But given his track record with every other thing he touches or says it can't be much.
I wouldn't breed from him.

Of course, it's always been another load of bollocks.

He made claims to earnings potential that vastly exceeded that of an old neighbour of mine who was a real professional translator of complex and esoteric documents from multiple languages into English on behalf of HMG and large commercials.

I've shown a few bits of his supposed Swiss German posts to a friend of mine who happens to be Swiss from the German speaking bit. His response (when he stopped laughing) was that Bogbrush is clearly not familiar with Swiss German, that while it has a few eccentricities like any other dialect, it's pretty much always written in standard German and Bogbrush probably doesn't have much of a grasp of German at all.
Pretty much what I've always said. Writing Swiss German is a bit like a Geordie spelling "face" as "fierce" and writing "going" as "gannin'".

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Tyk

LE
Pretty much what I've always said. Writing Swiss German is a bit like a Geordie spelling "face" as "fierce" and writing "going" as "gannin'".

Well Christian did say that in personal comms to people who speak the same dialect there's some localisms, the same way I might write reet, ginnel ayup etc but for anything to people in general including in Switzerland standard German is how they write.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
can honestly say nothing about that. Swiss German is quite complicated, partly because there are hundreds of different Alemannic dialects. It seems that in some places when they speak Swiss German they do not understand each other. But given his track record with every other thing he touches or says it can't be much.
I wouldn't breed from him.
Hä, Chruutschma! Hesch welle säge, desh de charnie Ahnig hesch vo Schitschwerdüutsh? Desch chan i mi nödd vüreställe. Abr biim bäschtalle Wille nödd. Un nun woltsch posünnel, dasch i kiineri Ahnig vo Duütsch ha? Tätsach?

MsG

Hä, Chruutschma! Hesch welle säge, desh de charnie Ahnig hesch vo Schitschwerdüutsh? Desch chan i mi nödd vüreställe. Abr biim bäschtalle Wille nödd. Un nun woltsch posünnel, dasch i kiineri Ahnig vo Duütsch ha? Tätsach?

MsG
Reported for being spam where the poster is trying to sell penis enhancement pills.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Reported for being spam where the poster is trying to sell penis enhancement pills.
Let's face it, Gunge_Thickie, you'd bubble me for whatever reason you could and you already have, you gobshite. You're among the top five ARRSErs who've complained most about me in the last ten years.

MsG

Let's face it, Gunge_Thickie, you'd bubble me for whatever reason you could and you already have, you gobshite. You're among the top five ARRSErs who've complained most about me in the last ten years.

MsG
Actually, I've never reported you at all, you penis-guzzling fuckflap. I just said it to trigger you, and it appears it worked.

Hoo! Do you even realise what you're setting off there? OK, I sometimes make fundamental mistakes made by average Germans. But, so what? Examples are: dasselbe, das Gleiche; als, wie, usw.

MsG

Whoa! Just want to be clear now...

1. @Krautman is lying about my German ‘cos he wants to be accepted.

2. @Krautman is right about my German but it’s normal mistakes and you’re just being picky.

I just want to be sure which one you’re saying, because they look mutually exclusive to me...

MsG
Which makes him an all round good guy and snappy dresser. Unlike you.
You seem to have issues with people on here who get likes or funnies. In your desperation to be "one of the guys" you have resorted to increasing levels of fantasy.
Now even your fabled German skills have been exposed as a lie. Never mind eh. Just be thankful that you do have a certain popularity on ARRSE, but for all the wrong reasons.
Dance monkey boy dance!

dlrg

LE
OK, I sometimes make fundamental mistakes made by average Germans*. But, so what? Examples are: dasselbe, das Gleiche; als, wie, usw.
Yes, but you shouldn't need Krautman to illustrate that 'Website' is feminine, singular and that 'einer' is the indefinate article to use in the Dative case. And that spelling - well!
dass du von einem britishen militärishen einer britischen militärischen Webseite

*I notice that you now equate your self to an 'average German'. That's a new one. Is it because you want to be one of da boyz?
When were you last here in Germany?

Last edited:

Latest Threads