"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

You think this is normal?
Do I think what is normal? Your lies and ridiculous claims? You irrational 180° changes of direction in what you claim as fact? Your childish petulance? Your general immaturity? That you get angry because somebody said 'civvy strasse' or 'egg banjo'? That you ask strangers for intimate details of their daughters?

No. To most reasonable people, none of that will be normal behaviour at all. Pitiful, yes. Normal, no. You appear to need some sort of help with your mental problems Dr Doctor Professor Liar. I urge you to seek it before something dreadful happens because of your mental incapacity.

Do I think what is normal? Your lies and ridiculous claims? You irrational 180° changes of direction in what you claim as fact? Your childish petulance? Your general immaturity? That you get angry because somebody said 'civvy strasse' or 'egg banjo'? That you ask strangers for intimate details of their daughters?

No. To most reasonable people, none of that will be normal behaviour at all. Pitiful, yes. Normal, no. You appear to need some sort of help with your mental problems Dr Doctor Professor Liar. I urge you to seek it before something dreadful happens because of your mental incapacity.
Well something certainly seems to have gotten your goat.

Well something certainly seems to have gotten your goat.
Gotten my goat? Another one of your peering through the internet character assessments?

If you were as good at it as you think you are, you'd have seen that I find you an amusing object of derision. Nothing more and nothing less Dr Doctor.

Your ridiculous lies are comical to behold, your anger is just enormously funny... an incentive to poke you with the pointy stick a bit more. And of course, the more times you post your drivel, the more times I get to rate your posts - each on its own merit of course.

How many people are actually laughing at you? Openly mocking you? Downrating your posts? Do you ever wonder why these otherwise perfectly reasonable, interesting and informative people home in on you in particular?

Talking of crayoning petty childish squabbles over threads.

Nice thread derailment.

The subject of obsessive mong buttoning was raised, and subsequently discussed.
Except that I'm not making any further mention of it on an unrelated thread. You'll notice that, unlike some, I've now brought what will doubtless be a petty, pointless exchange of "witty" and "light-hearted" abuse into this cesspit of mediocre wankspankery in order to respond.

And before you bother with your latest stock retort, you're welcome to my mum. You'll have to arrange collection and delivery yourself, though.

Oh, and...

Cock!

Gotten my goat? Another one of your peering through the internet character assessments?

If you were as good at it as you think you are, you'd have seen that I find you an amusing object of derision. Nothing more and nothing less Dr Doctor.

Your ridiculous lies are comical to behold, your anger is just enormously funny... an incentive to poke you with the pointy stick a bit more. And of course, the more times you post your drivel, the more times I get to rate your posts - each on its own merit of course.

How many people are actually laughing at you? Openly mocking you? Downrating your posts? Do you ever wonder why these otherwise perfectly reasonable, interesting and informative people home in on you in particular?
Is that it?

Oh dear, blobster's been deleting posts again:

bloblies.jpg

I’ve seen your picture. You are an utter state and it’s fairly obvious why you were binned from the RAF after six weeks.
No you haven't & no I wasn't you fantasizing, eight year LCpl with a degree in everything.

I also have the pleasure of sitting here watching you pay for my CS pension courtesy of the MoD...

...sucker.
1finger.gif

Oh dear, blobster's been deleting posts again:

View attachment 399315

No you haven't & no I wasn't you fantasizing, eight year LCpl with a degree in everything.

I also have the pleasure of sitting here watching you pay for my CS pension courtesy of the MoD...

...sucker. View attachment 399314
Deleted to keep the thread down. And yes there is a photo of you circulating.

You are sat in your fishing shop holding a huge purple vote UKIP sign. Looking as if you must sign on a register once a week.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t reply to you anymore, because you look exactly how one would expect you to look, based on your posts.

Last edited:
What annoys me (that's not really the word, but...) are the cunts who come on here all internet gobshite, throwing out insults left right and chelsea, but as soon as they get some back, whine, bleat and cry to the Mods about the horribleness of it all. And smash the fuck out of the mong buttons., crying when they get a bit of that back, too.

The cunts.
That is the other thread...

You shiftless, poo-poo headed cunt.

Deleted to keep the thread down. And yes there is a photo of you circulating.

You are sat in your fishing shop holding a huge purple vote UKIP sign. Looking as if you must sign on a register once a week.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t reply to you anymore, because you look exactly how one would expect you to look, based on your posts.
Yeah, righto fucktard.
Shows how OCD you are that you spend time trawling the internet for images.
Go ahead & post it, then I'll send your most recent employer some really tasty stuff you've been indiscrete enough to leave open for anyone to find...

...I mean, fair's fair - you posted libellous stuff on the Yell page for my former business, so supplying your new employer with pertinent & relevant examples of your instability is only reasonable, right?

I'm sure you'll find life on UC to be most refreshing...

M
Yeah, righto fucktard.
Shows how OCD you are that you spend time trawling the internet for images.
Go ahead & post it, then I'll send your most recent employer some really tasty stuff you've been indiscrete enough to leave open for anyone to find...

...I mean, fair's fair - you posted libellous stuff on the Yell page for my former business, so supplying your new employer with pertinent & relevant examples of your instability is only reasonable, right?

I'm sure you'll find life on UC to be most refreshing...

See what I mean.

And that ladies & gents, and any children that happen to be reading, is why Tony Blair / Labours University for all was a complete bag of shit.

You get a fucking useless degree

You can pretend to be a Macadamia, with a job for life, with a great pension and a magic crystal ball.

If you're an example of modern Macadamia, I can say without hesitation, I give birth to better every morning, straight after my 1st coffee.

You are a wanker of John G proportions. It wouldn't fookin surprise me if you were one and the same.

At least it keeps them quarantined in here.

I've just had a cunning plan.. Quarantine. Keep them in here so they can't pollute the rest of the site with their drivel.
Suggested improvement: allow them to post wherever they like, but only have their comments visible to themselves and the other resident mouth breathers - so they are less likely to register another username.

1560836354068.png

Well, there's a vacancy in the Royal Engineers for a CMT3 who is also RYA safety boat qualified. In return, you will get two rooms in the block, loads of time off to study and, eventually, a PhD in a subject of your choice, together with a girlfriend and a Waitrose membership card. Sign up here. :mrgreen:
You forgot MMA champion 8-O :razz:

Latest Threads