"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Gobment Men in Black Soots!
OOOooOOOOoooOooOooh!
Were they speaking East-Swiss-Germanese? (in a dialect only 2.73 people in the world understand) Nowe were these suits 'black' or 'Priest Black'?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Shut it you failure. Nothing you say is worth the effort of reading it. Just take comfort in the knowledge that you are worthless in the truest sense of the word.

Your entire life is a lie; your careers are lies; your family are lies; your political beliefs are based on lies; anything you say on here is a lie.

Take comfort in the fact we’ve sussed you.
Ooh! You really say the sweetest things. I'm touched.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Loving the attention I see, good or bad, as long as you're noticed eh?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mrs.G

Houseboy

Old-Salt

MsG
The only touching you get is when tramps grudgingly finger your prolapsed arse before you suck them off

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The only touching you get is when tramps grudgingly finger your prolapsed arse before you suck them off
I bet you're a riot out on the lash.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

MsG
Is that what you said to your father as he left your room in the early hours of the morning?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that what you said to your father as he left your room in the early hours of the morning?
Well it was either that or sleep with his seventeen mothers - I do wonder who got the top bunk though

Well it was either that or sleep with his seventeen mothers - I do wonder who got the top bunk though
I have it on good authority (Read it on ARRSE) thats Bugsys mother was a bit of a heartless bitch, she knew full well what her husband did to Bugsy when he was a boy, she just simply didnt care.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I have it on good authority (Read it on ARRSE) thats Bugsys mother was a bit of a heartless bitch, she knew full well what her husband did to Bugsy when he was a boy, she just simply didnt care.
Yes, but which mother?

It's a shame you're not lashed by a cat o' nine tails.
Some people pay good money for that kind of thing, and you want Bugsy to get it for free

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet you're a riot out on the lash.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Mrs.G
@DaManBugs come on then old flammenkecks! I'm sure you need more attention? don't you have some faux-Germanese link to post or some perfectly reasonable thread to pollute with your Leninist / Marxist clap-trap?
Or are you too busy licking the urinals to put your sticky fingers on a keyboard?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mrs.G

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads