Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Houseboy

Old-Salt
I mean, it's not as if you have anything against me is it? After all, you're all for being "tolerant", ain't you, eh? Although I wonder what this means:

MsG
Get fcuked, you malignant old cnut.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
@Jonnynoname is putting everything he’s got into being the site’s chief ****** but even with what he thinks is 250% effort, the ****** is still falling a very long way short of the O’Gold Standard.

Mind you Larry O'liar is very old and could turn his toes up at any time - no notice given - so maybe, just maybe there is succession plan involving our newest retardomong.
Have you ever seen the two of them in the same room together? They’re probably two sides of the same broken psycho psyche.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not a full moon so not posting much at the moment .
Clearly needs to imbibe more Harpic to induce the double vision, twice the number of moon-howling opportunities!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
the ones that gave him the 6,988 positive votes (we'll ignore the possibility that some may have been given in irony, but there you go)
Don't forget the ones from people spinning through the threads on their phones or tablets, where it may have been given accidentally during a scroll operation.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Clearly needs to imbibe more Harpic to induce the double vision, twice the number of moon-howling opportunities!

Harpic? Is it payday benefits day?
it'll be Lidls/poundland ownbrand stuff or dissolved urinal cakes

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I reckon he steals the 'pineapple chunks' from the public urinals so he can get a quick hit whilst chasing the Pigeons

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Oh dear, oh dear Murph's_Whore! You really are desperate, aren't you? In your sad and hopeless desire to prove you're "better" than me

MsG

Everyone on this site is better than you, have you not realised by now? When I come to power, I’m going to have you imprisoned without trial as a domestic terrorist;

a. You’re a foreign national.
b. You belong to a subversive organisation which conspires to cover up serious sexual offences.
c. You are a net drain on the state.
d. With your political beliefs, you seek to undermine the elected government of this country.
e. You dislike our Head of State. Whilst that’s not an offence in itself I’ll make an exception for you.

I‘d imprison you in a windowless cell and using hidden speakers, I’d play constant loops of the memoirs of Margaret Thatcher on audiobook, HM’s Christmas speeches and selected works from the Band of the Grenadier Guards. Repeatedly. Twenty four hours at a time.

You will come to love this country, you horrible little subversive.

Everyone on this site is better than you, have you not realised by now? When I come to power, I’m going to have you imprisoned without trial as a domestic terrorist;

b. You belong to a subversive organisation which conspires to cover up serious sexual offences.
d. With your political beliefs, you seek to undermine the elected government of this country.
e. You dislike our Head of State. Whilst that’s not an offence in itself I’ll make an exception for you.

I‘d imprison you in a windowless cell and using hidden speakers, I’d play constant loops of the memoirs of Margaret Thatcher on audiobook, HM’s Christmas speeches and selected works from the Band of the Grenadier Guards. Repeatedly. Twenty four hours at a time.

You won’t need to bother with all that.

The decrepit, noodle armed old cunt is only one or two more sessions on the toilet duck away from total renal failure, swiftly followed by a painful death.

One lives in hope....

Houseboy

Old-Salt
You won’t need to bother with all that.

The decrepit, noodle armed old **** is only one or two more sessions on the toilet duck away from total renal failure, swiftly followed by a painful death.

One lives in hope....
Hopefully the pain as he pisses his kidneys out bit by bit will cause his mind to let go and he’ll try and kill himself. Which he’ll fail at. The utter failure.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Ooh! Arn choo a card, eh?:-D:-D:-D

And if you're gonna play Aunt Betty's Christmas addresses, can you start with the one where she gives a cheery wave and says: "Hi, suckers!"

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

And if you're gonna play Aunt Betty's Christmas addresses, can you start with the one where she gives a cheery wave and says: "Hi, suckers!"

MsG
Remind me again, why, if your stories (any of them) are to be believed, living in this country that you despise so much after killing your family to death repeatedly?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mrs.G

Houseboy

Old-Salt

MsG
Shut it you failure. Nothing you say is worth the effort of reading it. Just take comfort in the knowledge that you are worthless in the truest sense of the word.

Your entire life is a lie; your careers are lies; your family are lies; your political beliefs are based on lies; anything you say on here is a lie.

Take comfort in the fact we’ve sussed you.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
Still, never mind as you're not at all bothered by this.

You forgot to mention that he found it funny that coalition soldiers were being murdered and he lied about the British Army killing his family.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Liberal.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads