Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

It's Swiss-German. Not that a fückwit like you would know that. Try this "High German" version:
Habe ich das vergessen? Also, was wolltest du noch wissen, Schafsäckel?
See how you get on with that, "gobshite".:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Anybody ever tell you that you're a childish cock? You childish cock.

Can you feel the love yet @DaManBugs ?

Among many other things, you claim that "... there isn't a single poster on ARRSE who gives you any credibility ..... ever....at all". Really? And where's your proof of that? So you know every single poster on ARRSE, do you? Are you aware of how many thousands of members ARRSE has, you deluded, inadequate gobshite?

Actually I have personally interviewed every member of ARRSE, past, present and future and they all think you're an attention seeking pratt of very little intelligence. Well I say all, I didn't interview Tropper obviously. (well it's more believable than anything you have ever written)
By the way you've started early today, is it pension day?
Still keep going, maybe one day, just one day, someone might actually believe you.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Anybody ever tell you that you're a childish cock? You childish cock.
Ooh! I'm crushed! Anyone ever tell you that you're a gacky gobshite, mush?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm just on watching another episode of "Unter Verdacht" with Senta Berger. Maybe you might be interested in it too. It's here: Unter Verdacht - Verschlusssache

MsG

It's Swiss-German. Not that a fückwit like you would know that.
So not a recognised official language then. Just a mish mash of German dialects that no-one would understand outside of the village it was spoken in. I could probably make up one.

Ooh! I'm crushed! Anyone ever tell you that you're a gacky gobshite, mush?
No... nobody ever did but then again, nobody but you uses such childish language.

Seems unlikely too that you’d be able to afford a TV to put in your stinking DSS only Hovel of Multiple Occupation... You must be in Curry’s if you are to be believed about the TV viewing claim.

Who even cares about your TV watching habits.

Give-a-fuck-o-meter registering a solid zero
Ah, but being able to speak a foreign language is tantamount to knowing magic. Bugsy's only achievement is speaking German. It must irk him that I can understand what he writes (yes, even the "Swiss" German), despite being "inferior" to him.

Ah, but being able to speak a foreign language is tantamount to knowing magic. Bugsy's only achievement is speaking German. It must irk him that I can understand what he writes (yes, even the "Swiss" German), despite being "inferior" to him.
Speaks German you say? who'd have known that eh? That Bugsy bloke certainly hides his light under a bushel.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
So not a recognised official language then. Just a mish mash of German dialects that no-one would understand outside of the village it was spoken in. I could probably make up one.
Erm, you were saying, Murph's_Whore? Swiss German - Wikipedia

You're a virtual encyclopedia, Murph's_Whore. I'm surprised at the extent of your knowledge.:cool:

MsG

I wonder what an actual Swiss would make of it? Drivel, I expect.
They would stare at him with a blank expression...and start speaking English to him.
The Swiss like the Germans appreciate you having a go at the language, but will resort to English when you struggle.I imagine it happened a lot when Bugsy was in Switzerland...........

........if he was ever in Switzerland, which is doubtful.

You're a virtual encyclopedia, Murph's_Whore. I'm surprised at the extent of your knowledge.:cool:

MsG
Then you should know, as we all do, that it is not an official language any more than my East Mids accent/dialect is. Sure, I may say "Ey up", but I don't start emails that way as a rule.

Standard Swiss German is used for books and newspapers, which is virtually identical to Standard German. You'd know this if you were a translator. Try reading your own wiki link, you plum.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Naja. isch do' öppis Fiines, oder? Aba jätzi chönne mer mitenand uff Schwiizerdüutsch laabere, oder? Früut mi' ungemiin. Aber das, wo de saischt, dass de mi' chonnscht verstoh, das na' i' di' nödd ab, Alter.

MsG

MsG
HaHa, you sad old fool, you fell for it. I said Swiss German is not a recognised official language in Switzerland and you just prooved it by posting your Wiki link, which you obviously didn't read properly.

The dialects of Swiss German must not be confused with Swiss Standard German, the variety of Standard German used in Switzerland. Most people in Germany do not understand Swiss German. Therefore, when an interview with a Swiss German speaker is shown on German television, subtitles are required

Swiss German is not an official language

Swiss German of course also exists, but not as an official language. Swiss German is not a coded language, but refers to all possible Alemannic dialects spoken in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. The word Alemannic refers to German or West Germanic dialects. Thus, Swiss German is nothing other than the collective term for German dialects in Switzerland. And that is why it cannot count as an official language in Switzerland.

Never mind Bugsy. Better luck next time eh.

Naja. isch do' öppis Fiines, oder? Aba jätzi chönne mer mitenand uff Schwiizerdüutsch laabere, oder? Früut mi' ungemiin. Aber das, wo de saischt, dass de mi' chonnscht verstoh, das na' i' di' nödd ab, Alter.

MsG
Yes, I can read it. No, I'm not replying in it. The Swiss do not write like that. See my post above.

HaHa, you sad old fool, you fell for it. I said Swiss German is not a recognised official language in Switzerland and you just prooved it by posting your Wiki link, which you obviously didn't read properly.

The dialects of Swiss German must not be confused with Swiss Standard German, the variety of Standard German used in Switzerland. Most people in Germany do not understand Swiss German. Therefore, when an interview with a Swiss German speaker is shown on German television, subtitles are required

Swiss German is not an official language

Swiss German of course also exists, but not as an official language. Swiss German is not a coded language, but refers to all possible Alemannic dialects spoken in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. The word Alemannic refers to German or West Germanic dialects. Thus, Swiss German is nothing other than the collective term for German dialects in Switzerland. And that is why it cannot lcount as an official language in Switzerland.

Never mind Bugsy. Better luck next time eh.
Yup, as above. Once again, Bugs makes a cock of himself.

RBMK

War Hero

MsG
Have you invented many other languages?

You'd know this if you were a translator.
IF he was a translator, he would know that. If he was an internet bullshitter, he wouldn't.

Latest Threads