Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Not even a hint of irony in your post!
And you wonder why there isn't a single poster on ARRSE who gives you any credibility......ever.......at all.
Oh dear, oh dear Murph's_Whore! You really are desperate, aren't you? In your sad and hopeless desire to prove you're "better" than me you've dedicated more than thirteen years of your ARRSE life to running me down at every opportunity.

Among many other things, you claim that "... there isn't a single poster on ARRSE who gives you any credibility ..... ever....at all". Really? And where's your proof of that? So you know every single poster on ARRSE, do you? Are you aware of how many thousands of members ARRSE has, you deluded, inadequate gobshite?

And even if that actually were the case, even if EVERY member of ARRSE disliked me as much as you do, what would be the personal benefit to you, Murph's_Whore? Would you then boast: "More folks on ARRSE like me than Bugsy?" And then? What a sad, pathetic, and obviously very bitter, little twät you are, fella. You can't achieve the recognition you believe should be yours as of right in your "real" life, so, in your psychotic need, you turn to constantly disparaging anonymous folks on an anonymous website. That's what you've come to, Murph's_Whore. How pitiful is that, eh?

MsG

Londo

LE
Oh dear, oh dear Murph's_Whore! You really are desperate, aren't you? In your sad and hopeless desire to prove you're "better" than me you've dedicated more than thirteen years of your ARRSE life to running me down at every opportunity.

Among many other things, you claim that "... there isn't a single poster on ARRSE who gives you any credibility ..... ever....at all". Really? And where's your proof of that? So you know every single poster on ARRSE, do you? Are you aware of how many thousands of members ARRSE has, you deluded, inadequate gobshite?

And even if that actually were the case, even if EVERY member of ARRSE disliked me as much as you do, what would be the personal benefit to you, Murph's_Whore? Would you then boast: "More folks on ARRSE like me than Bugsy?" And then? What a sad, pathetic, and obviously very bitter, little twät you are, fella. You can't achieve the recognition you believe should be yours as of right in your "real" life, so, in your psychotic need, you turn to constantly disparaging anonymous folks on an anonymous website. That's what you've come to, Murph's_Whore. How pitiful is that, eh?

MsG
Did you get a stiffy typing that ?

MsG
^
Had a few pints.
458_704x704.jpg

What a sad, pathetic, and obviously very bitter, little twät you are, fella. You can't achieve the recognition you believe should be yours as of right in your "real" life, so, in your psychotic need, you turn to constantly disparaging anonymous folks on an anonymous website. That's what you've come to, Murph's_Whore. How pitiful is that, eh?
Fuck me, that is a whole new level of irony. Have you met Mr Kettle?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

MsG

MsG
#TRIGGERED

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG

You know, I haven't read one of your posts in more than a year as we don't inhabit the same threads.

But reading this one is a real case of deja vu.
  • Funny play on username - Murphy_Whore: check
  • Calling some a gobshite - check
  • Moaning someone has been running you down for X years - check
  • MsG - check
Only thing missing is a reference to your superlative ability at obscure German dialects.

Wordsmith

NSP

LE
It's not as is you have anything against me, is it, National Carp Arks, you immature gobshite?:p

MsG
The best part of you dribbled down your mums thighs.

You know, I haven't read one of your posts in more than a year as we don't inhabit the same threads.

• MsG - check
Only thing missing is a reference to your superlative ability at obscure German dialects.

Wordsmith
Don't forget "better" "superior" etc.

MsG
CHOMP!

RBMK

War Hero

• MsG - check

Wordsmith
You forgot the athletic prowess references

RBMK

War Hero

MsG
Bugsy, please keep posting.
I laughed so much I nearly wet myself.

The irony is strong in you today
1596644103149.png

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer

• MsG - check

Wordsmith
Han i' das vergässe g'habt? Oiso, hesch no' öppis welle wisse', Schaafsäckel?:tongue::tongue::tongue:

MsG

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I tried to put this into google translate but it said "No such language, I can't translate gibberish"
It's Swiss-German. Not that a fückwit like you would know that. Try this "High German" version:
Habe ich das vergessen? Also, was wolltest du noch wissen, Schafsäckel?
See how you get on with that, "gobshite".:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Latest Threads