"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you had a bad day? Do you need a cuddle?

MsG
You're as easy to play as an old accordion, just the right amount of pressure, push the buttons in the correct order and you're dancing to the tune.... now be off you wretch, you've had far too much attention for one day - especially in a thread you resolutely stayed away from for so long. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You're as easy to play as an old accordion, just the right amount of pressure, push the buttons in the correct order and you're dancing to the tune.... now be off you wretch, you've had far too much attention for one day - especially in a thread you resolutely stayed away from for so long. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ah, bless. It's good to know that I can count on your support.

MsG

By the way. The green smilies that I used are only because the nice pink version disappeared at some stage. I'm still a bit sad about that. They were me faves.
I'm sure it was mentioned previously on ARRSE that the smilies reminded you of your fathers face when he crept into a young Bugsys bedroom?

Ah, bless. It's good to know that I can count on your support.

MsG
I made the mistake of indirectly defending you at the start of this thread. It seemed at first glance to have the potential to be interesting and informative.
But then you managed to destroy it by being your usual retarded self. Fuck off and die and do us all a favour.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You utter twatferret.
It's not as is you have anything against me, is it, National Carp Arks, you immature gobshite?:p

MsG

Attachments

It's not as is you have anything against me, is it, National Carp Arks, you immature gobshite?:p

MsG
Remember your little meltdown when shadylady bullshitted your posts?
That was funny to watch.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Remember your little meltdown when shadylady bullshitted your posts?
That was funny to watch.
Now, now, as I recall he then gave us the entirely plausible excuse that his account had been hacked and that in fact he hadn't been bothered at all.

Now, now, as I recall he then gave us the entirely plausible excuse that his account had been hacked and that in fact he hadn't been bothered at all.
Oh yes that's right, didnt his fictional brother use his expert computer skills to detect the ISP was from london?
I dont know why people are so worried that hackers want your bank details or will steal your identity when all they really want to do is go on an anonymous site and pretend to be wound up that someone gave your posts some icons.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh yes that's right, didnt his fictional brother use his expert computer skills to detect the ISP was from london?
I dont know why people are so worried that hackers want your bank details or will steal your identity when all they really want to do is go on an anonymous site and pretend to be wound up that someone gave your posts some icons.
That would be about right yes.

Today I got thrown out of Lidl:

Two shelf stackers thought it would be fun to take the piss out of me, I responded with few words, one of them may have been Cunts

"What did you say says one, "oh, say I, I wish I had a job like yours,"

At that point, they asked me to leave the store.

What will happen tomorrow?

Today I got thrown out of Lidl:

Two shelf stackers thought it would be fun to take the piss out of me, I responded with few words, one of them may have been cnuts

"What did you say says one, "oh, say I, I wish I had a job like yours,"

At that point, they asked me to leave the store.

What will happen tomorrow?
Go to Aldi. That'll piss them right off.

I might take you halfways seriously if you didn't pull stupid, juvenile stunts like this, gobshite:
Not even a hint of irony in your post!
And you wonder why there isn't a single poster on ARRSE who gives you any credibility......ever.......at all.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder what the families username on her is ?
it might explain many many things
Fairly sure the one on the right is @DaManBugs .... the other two could be his twice-dead relatives - or maybe his homeless shelter lovers....