Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs
To save further pollution......

So your criteria were:
(1) Find out if I actually wrote it. You were unsuccessful
(2) Find anything in the article that you could dispute. You were unsuccessful.
(3) Find anything in the article that didn't chime. Bingo!
But just because I wrote the article in 2011 doesn't mean that I can't revise and add to it as further facts are revealed, does it?

On a completely unrelated note: did I ever mention that I don't give a shite what you like or dislike?
I have no doubt you ‘collated’ the information, from several sources – as there appears to have been no study of how the failed State you put on a pedestal so often only managed to get caught out once, even their beloved Soviet masters managed better…

But back to the issue at hand.

You chose to post a Word document with ‘evidence’ to show it was collated after the date you stated so you could get the attention you crave – any attention, does it give you some sort of gratification? The sort that replaces actual human attention?

You hoped / knew that someone would look at the document properties as ‘evidence’, rather than copy & paste the text straight into the site, or attach a PDF.

I think you do it to create an emotion, an emotion created by and for you. The trouble is the emotion is transient, unlike the one you crave – which is why you keep doing it.

I doubt you’re even Irish, you’re probably an ex vacuum cleaner salesman from Milton Keynes or somewhere equally forgettable as yourself, I suspect you were sat in the corner of a pub with a grotty copper-covered round table all to yourself one night, having dropped your travelling bags in an even more grotty overnight room with a single bed and no window, wondering why it was always a ‘table for one please’, wondering why you never got to be ‘someone’ – and then realised that everyone you met didn’t know that you weren’t ‘someone’. So you made up a life for yourself.

Your new life gave you what you craved, attention and emotion – but not enough, so you became a ‘useful idiot’ for the SWP. Happy to stand out in all weathers pushing the party line to any that’d listen, interspersing it with your own ‘story’ of course – except that they too saw through the lies – the fake Irish-alike name you made for yourself (and the Youtube & Linkedin profiles you registered in that name, ironically devoid of actual content, just like you), the attention & emotion you felt through the fakery was like a drug, you realised that if you could create something that was on the surface believable but contained a nugget of a lie, you could create an emotion in someone else. Something that you wouldn’t get in your bedsit ‘home’, all by yourself. So you craft these stories, with a little clue to their falsehood hidden within, knowing that someone will have to read the story to find it, giving you the attention that’s missing from your life. Then comes the emotion, it doesn’t matter to you that the emotion is outrage at yet another ‘lie found out’, it’s what you want, it’s all within your control. Just remember, it doesn’t last, the keyboard-expressed emotion stops as soon as the laptop is closed, you become the digital equivalent of last nights fish & chip paper, you’re discarded, you’re nothing again.

I’m willing to bet there’s enough in your head for an entire psychiatric conference, except no-one is interested enough to have a conference on what’s in your head, you’re just a loathsome, odious oily tick on the shin of life. I hope that dying people do get to see their life flash before them as they shuffle off this mortal coil, you deserve to see not one tiny shit given.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I was bravely taking an intense interest in the fluff under my desk at the time. I might look a bit silly but I'm not so stupid as to look out of the port like the freshly-hatched trainee did. A few minutes after his attitude was adjusted at elevated volume by the party chief that port developed some interesting new features...

How's that tumour doing again, anyway...?
Six years old!

@DaManBugs

I have no doubt you ‘collated’ the information, from several sources – as there appears to have been no study of how the failed State you put on a pedestal so often only managed to get caught out once, even their beloved Soviet masters managed better…

You chose to post a Word document with ‘evidence’ to show it was collated after the date you stated so you could get the attention you crave – any attention, does it give you some sort of gratification? The sort that replaces actual human attention?

You hoped / knew that someone would look at the document properties as ‘evidence’, rather than copy & paste the text straight into the site, or attach a PDF.

I think you do it to create an emotion, an emotion created by and for you. The trouble is the emotion is transient, unlike the one you crave – which is why you keep doing it.

I doubt you’re even Irish, you’re probably an ex vacuum cleaner salesman from Milton Keynes or somewhere equally forgettable as yourself, I suspect you were sat in the corner of a pub with a grotty copper-covered round table all to yourself one night, having dropped your travelling bags in an even more grotty overnight room with a single bed and no window, wondering why it was always a ‘table for one please’, wondering why you never got to be ‘someone’ – and then realised that everyone you met didn’t know that you weren’t ‘someone’. So you made up a life for yourself.

Your new life gave you what you craved, attention and emotion – but not enough, so you became a ‘useful idiot’ for the SWP. Happy to stand out in all weathers pushing the party line to any that’d listen, interspersing it with your own ‘story’ of course – except that they too saw through the lies – the fake Irish-alike name you made for yourself (and the Youtube & Linkedin profiles you registered in that name, ironically devoid of actual content, just like you), the attention & emotion you felt through the fakery was like a drug, you realised that if you could create something that was on the surface believable but contained a nugget of a lie, you could create an emotion in someone else. Something that you wouldn’t get in your bedsit ‘home’, all by yourself. So you craft these stories, with a little clue to their falsehood hidden within, knowing that someone will have to read the story to find it, giving you the attention that’s missing from your life. Then comes the emotion, it doesn’t matter to you that the emotion is outrage at yet another ‘lie found out’, it’s what you want, it’s all within your control. Just remember, it doesn’t last, the keyboard-expressed emotion stops as soon as the laptop is closed, you become the digital equivalent of last nights fish & chip paper, you’re discarded, you’re nothing again.

I’m willing to bet there’s enough in your head for an entire psychiatric conference, except no-one is interested enough to have a conference on what’s in your head, you’re just a loathsome, odious oily tick on the shin of life. I hope that dying people do get to see their life flash before them as they shuffle off this mortal coil, you deserve to see not one tiny shit given.

Perhaps John Malkovich could star in "Being Bugsy"

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
This is how Bogsy sounds to me

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs

My, my, fella. You do seem to have some serious personal problems that urgently need addressing. Have you ever thought of seeing some sort of therapist?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

By the way. The green smilies that I used are only because the nice pink version disappeared at some stage. I'm still a bit sad about that. They were me faves.

@DaManBugs

For a moment there, I thought I was reading the script for... ‘Larry O'Liar, This Is Your Life'.

1596306038381.jpeg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
My, my, fella. You do seem to have some serious personal problems that urgently need addressing. Have you ever thought of seeing some sort of therapist?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

By the way. The green smilies that I used are only because the nice pink version disappeared at some stage. I'm still a bit sad about that. They were me faves.
Was that enough attention for you? did it make your tummy chipolata feel tingly? go and sell some (briefly) live in a vacuums you sad sack of pus =D=D=D
Edited for change of heart

Last edited:

RBMK

War Hero
I rather think it's you that has the issues Bugsy.
@OneTenner seems pretty normal to me, whereas you look like the author of internet whoppers.

Any chance of some verifiable references to your article BTW?

No?

Thought not.

MsG

Genuine question Bugsy.
Why don't you just start all your threads in the arsehole ?

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Was that enough attention for you? did it make your tummy chipolata feel tingly? go and sell some (briefly) live in a vacuums you sad sack of pus =D=D=D
Edited for change of heart
Ooh, you really say the nicest things, you old romantic, you. Shall we get a room together? :p :p :p

Mit sozialistischem Gruß, werter Genosse!

Any chance of some verifiable references to your article BTW?
Come now... if you had been plagiarising shit found on t’interweb writing important texts covering the world of sports doping you’d not be telling us about your confidential data sources now would you?

Herr Flammenkeks is a published author of great acclaim but his works were of such great literary significance that demand massively outstripped supply. The only way to bring demand down was to withdraw the ISBNs allocated to his works. This measure worked so well that these days, not a single O'Flammenkeks publication can be found by anybody anywhere in the world.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh, you really say the nicest things, you old romantic, you. Shall we get a room together? :p :p :p
It'd make a change for you to be inside I guess, tell me, do the other tramps love your 17cm biceps enough to take advantage of your rusty sheriffs badge?
No-one gives a toss about you, on here or in real life. No-one talks about you, want's to know you - want's to hate you. No-one will mourn you or even notice your passing, you have no redeeming qualities and no contribution to mankind's evolution.

Oh, nearly forgot :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

When you suggest he sees the rapist, which one did you have in mind?

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
It'd make a change for you to be inside I guess, tell me, do the other tramps love your 17cm biceps enough to take advantage of your rusty sheriffs badge?
No-one gives a toss about you, on here or in real life. No-one talks about you, want's to know you - want's to hate you. No-one will mourn you or even notice your passing, you have no redeeming qualities and no contribution to mankind's evolution.

Oh, nearly forgot :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Have you had a bad day? Do you need a cuddle?

MsG

Latest Threads