"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
North Sea Pederast works better, imvho.
You'll be copping RoPs for bandying unfounded accusations of kiddie-fiddling about if you go down that route.

Naked Slaphead Protrusion

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Non Specific Protozoa

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Neptune's Sumptuous Picnic

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Before or after the 's' in kids? I'm not sure it will make any difference from a ROPs point of view.

Well, a singular kid's bottom would probably need an indefinite pronoun, whereas multiple kids would need the apostrophe after the s.

in order to follow @Ortholith 's suggestion to reply to Bugsy in the poo poo thread, I shall post here.
So tell me about this, er, alleged "innate desire of mankind" (I notice you didn't state "humankind") to "better itself".
It would appear that Bugsy has become woke?!

NSP

LE
I will humour you with a reply although your aggressive tone makes it appear that you wish to have an argument.
Quelle surprise!

@DaManBugs would you like the 5 min argument or the full 15 minutes with RoP's at the end?

RBMK

Old-Salt
It's very easy to spout left wing claptrap without actually looking at human nature. Marx was an idealist who conveniently decided to ignore the fundamentals of human nature.

Unfortunately, the unreasoned and unthinking wibbles of or favourite Irishman appear to be simply designed to start an argument rather than to take up a reasoned discussion.

Still it gives the brain cells something to to do provide the reasoned opposite view.

NSP

LE
I once hit someone for speaking French
In my own defence, according to an actual Frenchman I don't speak French as much as mutilate it.

Latest Threads