"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Right. I'm going to ask if you would kindly indulge me by explaining what part of your upper arm you measured if it wasn't your biceps. It doesn't make sense to me.
1592929918897.png

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
...initially thought that must be with sleeves rolled up and you're measuring around folded cloth, but have checked mine and I'm the same... and I'm a walking advert for one of those Charles Atlas thingies..... I'm the 'before' guy getting sand kicked in his face....

Of course, some of these magnificent measurements may just be an indicator of galloping obesity.

O’Noodle’s arms are a little bigger than this chap’s 17” arms. (Assuming this is not actually O’Noodle himself of course).

1592929981618.jpeg

“I finally broke the 17 inch mark just a few months ago…18, here I come!”

Arms like O'Noodle

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Inspired by your example I've just checked mine. My tape measure is metric but I converted it for consistency and got 15.75".

Each? or for the pair? :strong:

Winnet

Old-Salt
Somebody give him a kick in the nuts and they have moved up to his arms (swollen a bit with the kick obvs)
He does look a little pained. Actually the Russian lad who injected oil into his Noodly arms in the hope of reaching a 17" Girth.
The Belter.

NSP

LE
You have to admit.He is comedy gold. Especially when He starts name calling.. :)
The stunned cunt seems to think my username corrupts easily into "National Car Parks."

I mean, really...?????

The stunned cunt seems to think my username corrupts easily into "National Car Parks."

I mean, really...?????
Very unimaginative on His part. He should have gone for something like National Sea Parks. Or possibly North Sea Prat. Something like that , if He'd wanted to be particularly offensive.( Edited to add, the former descriptions do not reflect My own opinions) Just trying to expand old pants o'flames imagination.. ;)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads