"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I don't even believe he's real, I've met a couple* of really, really weird people in my time. like the bloke who claimed he had been genetically altered by the government to be shorter so he would fit into a smaller flat and that he actually weighed as much as a blue whale
then there was the freak who claimed (amongst many other things) that he was ex-SAS , invented the underwater boat (not a submarine though) is the only man who knows how to weld ships chains, (I assume all the new ones are just glued or he's really, really busy) and the SAS won't have anything to do with any films that he isn't an adviser on. oh and he was on set of Mr Bean for several months advising on the heart attack sketch.

nether of those are a patch on Mr Drugsy O'flamming-keks.

I suspect the Mods have invented him to create such utter bullshit on here that it keeps us amused and therefore advertising revenue keeps the owners in the manner to which they have come to expect. Hot and cold running caviar, hookers and so on.

Look its no worse a claim than some of the other posts on this thread, let alone the entire back-catalogue of Bugsys posts

* f******g shit loads of them, a few through this very site.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm starting to come round to the idea that Bogsy is in fact a PARRY residing on a forgotten server somewhere, that only Colby knows the whereabouts of - this would explain the erratic appearances if there were bad HDD sectors and the machine is spontaniously rebooting...
The upshot is that we're all unwittingly participating in and training a chatbot experiment that will eventually consume all our waking hours drawing in more & more people until either it gains self-awareness ARRSE style - or - someone pulls the plug.

Or Bogsy is just a fantasist pigeon shouting cunt.

I don't even believe he's real, I've met a couple* of really, really weird people in my time. like the bloke who claimed he had been genetically altered by the government to be shorter so he would fit into a smaller flat and that he actually weighed as much as a blue whale
then there was the freak who claimed (amongst many other things) that he was ex-SAS , invented the underwater boat (not a submarine though) is the only man who knows how to weld ships chains, (I assume all the new ones are just glued or he's really, really busy) and the SAS won't have anything to do with any films that he isn't an adviser on. oh and he was on set of Mr Bean for several months advising on the heart attack sketch.

nether of those are a patch on Mr Drugsy O'flamming-keks.

I suspect the Mods have invented him to create such utter bullshit on here that it keeps us amused and therefore advertising revenue keeps the owners in the manner to which they have come to expect. Hot and cold running caviar, hookers and so on.

Look its no worse a claim than some of the other posts on this thread, let alone the entire back-catalogue of Bugsys posts

* f******g shit loads of them, a few through this very site.
I met a woman claiming to Brett Ekland's stunt bottom, I think she was gen though

And it would be a surreal thing to walt as

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Which one of the 3 was it?
I'm willing to bet that within the next seven days a 'well known pigeon shouter' claims to have been two of them....

Which one of the 3 was it?
I don't know, she lives near Watford somewhere, it just came up in conversation

I didn't at the time know there was three of them for the film, I knew they had a stunt bottom but I didn't know the film well enough to know how many there were

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And the constant ROPs and bannings are to give the Mods time to think up some more bollocks?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm willing to bet that within the next seven days a 'well known pigeon shouter' claims to have been two of them....
Well, he's definitely an Arrse!

At it again, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? It was a local Hamburg team (HSV) against another local Hamburg team (SV Stellingen). Even though you've tried a few times to "sensationalise" it with bollix about the "German Olympic Team", that was never the case.

You still haven't posted a piccie of your "manly arms", I see. Is that because you're a flabby, fat phuck with unsightly bingo wings? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MsG
Bugs, I think the point may have gone over your head by a few storeys. The fact that you had to post a picture, of unknown provenance, showing a refugee from the Blue Oyster Bar with crap tatts straining like fück to make his very average muscles stand out is the reason why you are being mocked.

Of course, it contrasts sharply with pictures of you taken recently on Alamy where you are slight of stature, old, wizened, and completely swamped by a normal-sized Peter Stormtrooper jacket.
shhh, I just want him to be cut in half and I've found an excuse
A piece of dental floss used as a saw would do it for ol' noodle arms.

While Im waiting for Bugsy to wake up from his alcoholic stupor, lets have a look at some of his posts on a walt

Your man made the same mistake as Caubeen. He thought that threatening legal action would silence the cynical critics. What he failed to understand is that the British Army produces by far the finest skivers and bullshitters on the planet. And since ARRSE comprises mainly ex and serving squaddies, they're bound to question his qualifications if they seem too good to be true.

All he had to do (on various websites) was to pony up verifiable evidence of all of his exploits, but he seems to be caught in the trap of wanting to perpetuate his own legend.

Tough shit, gobshite! Death by ARRSE is inevitable. Just ask Pte Golden.

MsG

---------------------------

Id also like to make clear that I swallowed caubeens patter hook, line and sinker. It was only the alertness of other venerable ARRSErs that alerted me to what a waffler he really is. Left to my own devices, it wouldve taken a lot longer for me to rumble him. :oops:

MsG

----------------------------------------

Actually, I sort of believed all this caubeen stuff at first. But then others started to have their doubts and his claims became ever more outrageous. Maybe I'm too trusting.

MsG

---------------------------------
Caubeen, you seem to possess a modicum of intelligence, so do you really believe that all this further bullshit is going to make you any more credible?

If you just came clean, put your hands up and admitted you're a waffler who wanted to big himself up a bit, I'm sure that most ARRSErs would have a much better opinion of you. At the moment we all think you're just a complete and utter ****.

MsG
------------------------------------------------
I, too, was of the opinion that caubeen was genuine, even if his constant name-dropping did appear a little weird. Although I've only followed this thread sporadically, I tended to side with him against his detractors, probably because he was a fellow Irishman, but also due to his having been a squaddie. It just goes to show how wrong you can be sometimes. On the other hand, it was heartening to see the pains certain admirable ARRSErs went to to make sure that the whole thread didn't descend into one big Paddy-bashing session. Thanks a lot, people, and you know who you are.

However, what I totally fail to understand is why caubeen came on a British Armed Forces website (with all the concentration of military and operational experience that entails) and tried to bluff us all. It stands to reason that you're going to fall on your face there, unless you've really got your drills squared away.

Mind you, I've never really understood why people go walting in the first place.

MsG

The final sentence is ******* brilliant
With the added irony that while Caubeen was merely an army walt and had the good grace to fall on his sword when defrocked, Bugsy's bullshitted about a wide variety of topics including his service, and is still using "further bullshit to make himself more credible" to paraphrase the above. And he's still here. Too wet to come in from the rain, I suppose.

Last edited:

Tyk

LE
While Im waiting for Bugsy to wake up from his alcoholic stupor, lets have a look at some of his posts on a walt

Your man made the same mistake as Caubeen. He thought that threatening legal action would silence the cynical critics. What he failed to understand is that the British Army produces by far the finest skivers and bullshitters on the planet. And since ARRSE comprises mainly ex and serving squaddies, they're bound to question his qualifications if they seem too good to be true.

All he had to do (on various websites) was to pony up verifiable evidence of all of his exploits, but he seems to be caught in the trap of wanting to perpetuate his own legend.

Tough shit, gobshite! Death by ARRSE is inevitable. Just ask Pte Golden.

MsG

---------------------------

Id also like to make clear that I swallowed caubeens patter hook, line and sinker. It was only the alertness of other venerable ARRSErs that alerted me to what a waffler he really is. Left to my own devices, it wouldve taken a lot longer for me to rumble him. :oops:

MsG

----------------------------------------

Actually, I sort of believed all this caubeen stuff at first. But then others started to have their doubts and his claims became ever more outrageous. Maybe I'm too trusting.

MsG

---------------------------------
Caubeen, you seem to possess a modicum of intelligence, so do you really believe that all this further bullshit is going to make you any more credible?

If you just came clean, put your hands up and admitted you're a waffler who wanted to big himself up a bit, I'm sure that most ARRSErs would have a much better opinion of you. At the moment we all think you're just a complete and utter ****.

MsG
------------------------------------------------
I, too, was of the opinion that caubeen was genuine, even if his constant name-dropping did appear a little weird. Although I've only followed this thread sporadically, I tended to side with him against his detractors, probably because he was a fellow Irishman, but also due to his having been a squaddie. It just goes to show how wrong you can be sometimes. On the other hand, it was heartening to see the pains certain admirable ARRSErs went to to make sure that the whole thread didn't descend into one big Paddy-bashing session. Thanks a lot, people, and you know who you are.

However, what I totally fail to understand is why caubeen came on a British Armed Forces website (with all the concentration of military and operational experience that entails) and tried to bluff us all. It stands to reason that you're going to fall on your face there, unless you've really got your drills squared away.

Mind you, I've never really understood why people go walting in the first place.

MsG

The final sentence is ******* brilliant
The irony throughout those posts is delicious. I guess Bogbrush decided that he should take over the mantle of Caubeen's bluffery and double down every day on the bullshittery.

You wait until he gets back from the supermarket

He's allowed in early because of his special NHS credentials

Euclid

War Hero
I met a woman claiming to Brett Ekland's stunt bottom, I think she was gen though

And it would be a surreal thing to walt as
What was Britt Ekland’s arse up to that was so dangerous it needed a stunt stand-in? And are there any pictures?

What was Britt Ekland’s arse up to that was so dangerous it needed a stunt stand-in? And are there any pictures?
She was pregnant during filming and didn't want her bum on the big screen allegedly, so they got someone to fill in with a big bum to make up for it

So a bit of a case of does my stunt bottoms bottom look big in this

No pictures, but I have seen the alleged bottom in question

During filming the Wicker Man IIRC
This is, I believe the bottom in question:

1591261641979.png

And yes, I would have

I suspect that it's called a "Mons Veneris"

He's like KGB resident but, instead of agitating for the downfall of Western civilisation, is just posting bollocks?

It would explain the repetition of similar stories with minor changes in details when the next mod turns up for their shift and can't remember exactly what the previous person wrote. Presumably they have a discussion in the Bat Cave about what drivel they're going to post each week so it stays vaguely consistent.

Latest Threads