"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Apart from fücking up the spelling of "evidence", Dorkus_Shittus, you neglected to provide any proof of your claim of "complete and unmitigated shite".

Of course, your main focus was to negate what I posted, something you've been dedicated to doing ever since you slimed your way onto ARRSE more than five years ago.

Do you remember when an ARRSEr asked about a reliable umbrella company and I recommended "Knirps"? Whereupon you hastened to post that "Knirps" was under investigation by the British authorities for "financial irregularities", little realising that what I posted was a joke and the German "Knirps" company has been making umbrellas for something like a 100 years. And when someone pointed out that you'd made a bit of a twät of yourself, your only response was "Cock!" How eloquent.

Or how about when you firmly stated that herbivores only have molars and I provided evidence to the contrary? Again your very eloquent response was: "Cock" again.

By the way, Dorkus_Shittus. You've still not posted any piccies of your "brawny arms". Why not?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Of course, your immediate rejoinder will be to post your usual drivel with outrageous claims that I never made, just to cover your embarrassment at being made to look a gobshite. Can't have that, can we?

MsG
Bugsy old chap.

You’ve made an extraordinary claim about the effects of heroin. It’s up to you to provide the evidence.

I would say more people have heard of Rimmel, he not only has a range of makeup, but was on Red Dwarf.
General Von Karstadt had his own super market chain.

Of course, your immediate rejoinder will be to post your usual drivel with outrageous claims that I never made, just to cover your embarrassment at being made to look a gobshite. Can't have that, can we?
Why would he need to post "outrageous claims that you never made", when there are hundreds of outrageous claims that you have made that he can post?
Tell us some more dits about border crossings into East Berlin, they're bloody hilarious.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Almost as funny as his world record 100m relay in 10.04seconds running in a German team training session.

I've got a feeling the grown-ups have lost any sympathy they had for the smelly old tramp. Coming back from a ban with a post insulting them will do that.

I bet he's still a virgin.
Apparently not. I've seen allegations that his dad bummed him. Probably on this thread, probably stacker said it.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Almost as funny as his world record 100m relay in 10.04seconds running in a German team training session.
At it again, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? It was a local Hamburg team (HSV) against another local Hamburg team (SV Stellingen). Even though you've tried a few times to "sensationalise" it with bollix about the "German Olympic Team", that was never the case.

You still haven't posted a piccie of your "manly arms", I see. Is that because you're a flabby, fat phuck with unsightly bingo wings? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MsG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Shirley not? After having spent romantic evenings in with his beautiful Italian wife whilst living in Berlin, capital of East Germany, I'm sure that the sap* would have risen enough . . .

*c'mon-I've left someone an open goal, there!
You left out while committing adultery with a German.

At it again, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? It was a local Hamburg team (HSV) against another local Hamburg team (SV Stellingen). Even though you've tried a few times to "sensationalise" it with bollix about the "German Olympic Team", that was never the case.

You still haven't posted a piccie of your "manly arms", I see. Is that because you're a flabby, fat phuck with unsightly bingo wings? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MsG
So you’re not denying the 10.4 seconds claim, just who it was with?

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG
10.4 seconds. That is all.
Then you woke up, with the fragrant Gisela, only you didn't
Because you never ran 10.4, you never shagged Gisela
And you never saw the Camorra off "your" drug dealing patch.

And no, I don't have bingo wings.
And I don't need to post my physique for you to wank off over.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
... I'm sure that the sap* would have risen enough . . .
I think the sap has risen, well regained some form of conciousness - three times today, that's a better record than Jesus!
Well done Bogsy, or to give him his full title 'General Waste of the RAMC' sprinter, snorter and all round Emir of bullshittery. I've thrown away better w@nk socks than you.

If you could have ran 100 metres at that speed/time you probably would have represented Ireland in the olympics.

You lying decrepit smelly old man.

Latest Threads