"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair, I own up to being conned by that one. My own fault for not reding the post properly after a few Glen something or others.

I'd just filled in my IR35 form at the time for the accountants and quite a few of my old colleagues had been nailed by HMRC for working under umbrella companies to dodge tax.

Yup, very clever Bugsy. I think that makes is about 35 - 1 in my favour
You never owned up, Dorkus_Shittus! And it wasn't about "reding" (eh?) the post properly. Still, as long as you're not bothered, eh?:-D:-D:-D

MsG

Do fvck off you pathetic little turd floating in the bowl of arrse.

Apart from fücking up the spelling of "evidence", Dorkus_Shittus, you neglected to provide any proof of your claim of "complete and unmitigated shite".
MsG
Says the German Linguist who can't even spell Skorzeny properly.
Possibly the most famous German soldier of WW2 and you still fucked it up.
You don't half leave yourself wide open Bugsy and you don't half deserve it.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Do fvck off you pathetic little turd floating in the bowl of arrse.
Well, as long as you're not bothered, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way. I can recommend a good umbrella company if you're interested. *snigger*

MsG

Apart from fücking up the spelling of "evidence", Dorkus_Shittus, you neglected to provide any proof of your claim of "complete and unmitigated shite".

Of course, your main focus was to negate what I posted, something you've been dedicated to doing ever since you slimed your way onto ARRSE more than five years ago.

Do you remember when an ARRSEr asked about a reliable umbrella company and I recommended "Knirps"? Whereupon you hastened to post that "Knirps" was under investigation by the British authorities for "financial irregularities", little realising that what I posted was a joke and the German "Knirps" company has been making umbrellas for something like a 100 years. And when someone pointed out that you'd made a bit of a twät of yourself, your only response was "Cock!" How eloquent.

Or how about when you firmly stated that herbivores only have molars and I provided evidence to the contrary? Again your very eloquent response was: "Cock" again.

By the way, Dorkus_Shittus. You've still not posted any piccies of your "brawny arms". Why not?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Of course, your immediate rejoinder will be to post your usual drivel with outrageous claims that I never made, just to cover your embarrassment at being made to look a gobshite. Can't have that, can we?

MsG
Show me that piss slit Steptoe.

Well, as long as you're not bothered, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way. I can recommend a good umbrella company if you're interested. *snigger*

MsG
How poor is your life if this hilarious joke is considered to be a high point?
Seriously, for someone who earns up to 300k, shouldn't you be in a position to regale us with true and interesting stories of the rich and famous?
You really have failed at life

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Says the German Linguist who can't even spell Skorzeny properly.
Possibly the most famous German soldier of WW2 and you still fucked it up.
You don't half leave yourself wide open Bugsy and you don't half deserve it.
Ahem

Would like a word, don't bother to pack a bag.

Good to see you completely calm and as ‘unbovvered' as usual then. Now, about this sloppy spelling... your spelling of 'Bizarre’ is... well frankly, it is really quite bizarre isn’t it...

To paraphrase Jesus (John 8:7), “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone you ******* cock”.
Every time he corrects somebody's spellung.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He could wear a hat well, that's what you need in a general.
Someone should tell Bogsy General Waste that.....

A man that has no shame in order to show his pasty noodle arms will surely share a glimpse of his button mushroom, peeking out from it's nest of unkempt grey pubes.
The accompanying fluff, dead skin and stale piss globules are just the gravy on the dinner of despair that is bugsy's fantasy life.
On a positive side I can have him quite easily due to his tiny, leprechaun-like stature and the fact hes never killed a muslim.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A man that has no shame in order to show his pasty noodle arms will surely share a glimpse of his button mushroom, peeking out from it's nest of unkempt grey pubes.
The accompanying fluff, dead skin and stale piss globules are just the gravy on the dinner of despair that is bugsy's fantasy life.
On a positive side I can have him quite easily due to his tiny, leprechaun-like stature and the fact hes never killed a muslim.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Don't forget the crust of dried, watery jizz on his midriff.