"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Please don’t make him explode into impotent rage again. Smashed milk crate furniture is not easily replaced right now and the other tenants in his HMO are sick of the noise every time he goes into one of his ‘epsodes'.
I think it was just a flying visit - those pigeons won't deafen themselves ya know!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
As is "usual" in the meantime. Dorkus_Shittus has bottled any answer to my question. How, er, surprising?

Thus I throw the question open to ARRSErs in general: when did I ever claim that heroin was "non-addictive"? Now, this should be really, really interesting.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

As is "usual" in the meantime. Dorkus_Shittus has bottled any answer to my question. How, er, surprising?

Thus I throw the question open to ARRSErs in general: when did I ever claim that heroin was "non-addictive"? Now, this should be really, really interesting.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
You never thanked me for showing everyone the post where you stated that you could earn upto 300k.

MsG
Please can we see your gooseberries?

MsG
Too easy, try again.

I don't know about your other questions, Bovs, since there are folks on ARRSE much better qualified to answer them, but I probably know more about these (last) two than most.
Yes, it is possible to use smack as you describe. You have a threshold of about 48 hours in which you can load as much as you like and you won't become addicted. There are lots of folks who do exactly that.

MsG

And no it isn't interesting at all.

Too easy, try again.

I don't know about your other questions, Bovs, since there are folks on ARRSE much better qualified to answer them, but I probably know more about these (last) two than most.
Yes, it is possible to use smack as you describe. You have a threshold of about 48 hours in which you can load as much as you like and you won't become addicted. There are lots of folks who do exactly that.

MsG

From the same thread

I have my *cough* own sources. For personal consumption, I buy 250 grammes Thai No 4 (92 - 96% purity) for 3,000 of them there Septic dollaz at source. But I don't know what others pay.

Once again Bugsy makes himself look like a cunt.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again Bugsy makes himself look like a cunt.
No he doesn't

He is a cunt, has always been a cunt - but may progress to being a dripping, pox ridden cunt.

Oh, hang on....

Too easy, try again.

MsG

From the same thread

I have my *cough* own sources. For personal consumption, I buy 250 grammes Thai No 4 (92 - 96% purity) for 3,000 of them there Septic dollaz at source. But I don't know what others pay.

Once again Bugsy makes himself look like a ****.

But apart from those very clear examples of him stating exactly what he's denying stating, has he ever claimed it?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
From the same thread

Once again Bugsy makes himself look like a ****.
The thing is, spackerman. - prove me wrong!

Sure, you've been intent on demeaning and discrediting me for over 13 years. But why? I've never shown (and never had) any interest in you whatsoever, Why should/would I? For me, you're just some gacky ARRSEr who hopelessly attempted to present himself as an "intellectual" back in the day, but proved to be, er, not quite up to the task, to put it lightly. Which is why you're prohibited from posting on "Current Affairs" to this day.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
But apart from those very clear examples of him stating exactly what he's denying stating, has he ever claimed it?
Hey, phughnutz, you're really going to have an extreme brain-fart to prove the farty bollix you've just posted. I really look forward to it!

MsG

PS. How come my avatar has now become "circular" - like many others. Is that suddenly an ARRSE thing? Just asking, like.

Last edited:
Hey, phughnutz, you're really going to have an extreme brain-fart to prove the farty bollix you've just posted. I really look forward to it!

MsG
Eh? Run that past me again.
Are you saying that you didnt type those posts quoted above ?

I dont have to prove anything, besides I'm far too busy taking the piss and having an actual real life.
Try it some time, its much easier to keep track of as it actually happened.

I think all avatars are now round.

Back in the good old days there would be weeks of outrage over any site changes

Ah, but Bugsy, you're banned from quite a bit of the site, to the extent you can't even see some of it. There's a thread called "button ban" where you're discussed at length.

Bet you can't see it....

The thing is, spackerman. - prove me wrong!

Sure, you've been intent on demeaning and discrediting me for over 13 years. But why? I've never shown (and never had) any interest in you whatsoever, Why should/would I? For me, you're just some gacky ARRSEr who hopelessly attempted to present himself as an "intellectual" back in the day, but proved to be, er, not quite up to the task, to put it lightly. Which is why you're prohibited from posting on "Current Affairs" to this day.

MsG
The thing is Bugsy I've proved you wrong and a liar many times, you are a sad smelly old man who lives in a shitty little hovel and has the constant need to tell lies just to get attention.
It is amusing though.

Latest Threads