"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You need a new hat.

But, to be fair, Alotta Fagina says the same thing just after Austin Powers trumps in the Jacuzzi! What she actually says is "let's name love..........You silly, hairy little man". I concede therefore and will seek out the mess webley.

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Talk us through the earring Big Man.
View attachment 478117
Doesn't show up on your other photos.

Also looks like a photo taken on a 1998 Motorola flip phone so might well be 20 years old.
Distract, distract, distract, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? OK. The "earring" is actually three earrings - and they're silver.

It's now your turn to step up to the plate, Dorkus_Shittus. I believe I've invalidated one of your favourite "talking points" about "noodle arms", even if I am well over 70 years old. I admit that I'm not very good at this "selfie" caper and my phone isn't the latest model, but I did my amateurish best. The piccie is from 30.05.2020 (that was yesterday), which I'm sure the more technically gifted members on ARRSE will be able to confirm.

Now it's on you to provide a piccie of your own "noodle arms". Off you go.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Distract, distract, distract, eh, Dorkus_Shittus? OK. The "earring" is actually three earrings - and they're silver.

It's now your turn to step up to the plate, Dorkus_Shittus. I believe I've invalidated one of your favourite "talking points" about "noodle arms", even if I am well over 70 years old. I admit that I'm not very good at this "selfie" caper and my phone isn't the latest model, but I did my amateurish best. The piccie is from 30.05.2020 (that was yesterday), which I'm sure the more technically gifted members on ARRSE will be able to confirm.

Now it's on you to provide a piccie of your own "noodle arms". Off you go.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Post another photo of you, this time wearing your white, round brimmed sun hat.

Whilst you're dribbling watery semen onto a photo of Stacker.

Thanks in advance, you noodle armed tramp.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The "earring" is actually three earrings - and they're silver.

MsG
Thought Audi's had four rings? did you forget to prise the last one off the boot lid or was the adhesive too strong for your noodle arms?

BTW - you're up early! have you been 'moved on'?

No, the gallery of pictures of other blokes posted by a noodle-armed wretch who apparently has removable tattoos.
Water transfer temporary "tattoos"?

My kids used to like them until they decided they are rubbish.

MsG
Do you wear earrings because you are a girlie?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I truly cannot believe the utterly surreal turn that this thread has taken.

Fuck me, you couldn't write this stuff away from this site, you'd be removed forcibly from your pencil, whilst men in white coats injected you with liberal quantities of calm down juice.

But, to be fair, Alotta Fagina says the same thing just after Austin Powers trumps in the Jacuzzi! What she actually says is "let's name love..........You silly, hairy little man". I concede therefore and will seek out the mess webley.
I think the Webley is going a bit far, getting a drink or two in is fair. It's not like you did something terrible, such as insult my dog

I truly cannot believe the utterly surreal turn that this thread has taken.

Fuck me, you couldn't write this stuff away from this site, you'd be removed forcibly from your pencil, whilst men in white coats injected you with liberal quantities of calm down juice.
Last night, I was starting to wonder if we were the victims of a carefully orchestrated wind-up by the mods. Apparently not.

Oh don't worry. There are still many more depths to which the slope shouldered, vermicelli limbed, pigeon bothering (and pigeon breasted) tramp will descend trying to be noticed.

I don't know about anyone else but I swiped left!

Latest Threads