"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Can you imagine I'd go anywhere near addressing a total fuckwit like you in any

Hey,shitlips! Yeah, shitlips, let's leave it at that, eh? You're not worth anything more. :smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Got to be honest, I was hoping for better than unfinished sentences and a frankly weak and overused 'shitlips'.
Maybe try again once the white lightning has kicked in eh?

Can you imagine I'd go anywhere near addressing a total fuckwit like you in any

Hey,shitlips! Yeah, shitlips, let's leave it at that, eh? You're not worth anything more. :smile::smile::smile:

MsG

A meltdown at this time in the morning? Amusing, but not many people will see it.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh, Whaddyna know? Yet another "Bugsy meltdown"! Imagine that! :smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh, Whaddyna know? Yet another "Bugsy meltdown"! Imagine that! :smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG
Well how would you justify describe it? PMT? psychotic episode? overdue meds? you're the CMT here, tell us....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Hope nobody breaks an arm. He'll have to keep swopping them round until they're on the right side.
And the writing is the right way round!
Sounds like a badly repaired 'Action Man' wonder if he's got the gripping hands?

You do understand that "smoke" is not just the world capital of thievery and oppression on the Thames and is also slang for murder. How do you think Jarrod feel?

I have no appreciation for most incarnations of smoke. It's whot kept Sluggy safe, innit?
I lived this in California in 1998 .I asked the hotel receptionist " Where can I go to smoke a fag" her face was a mask of horror,I did not realise that I had invoked images of using firearms on homosexuals

you could use the phrase we taught to a new lad while we were in Germany, and we didn't realise he didn't know it was rude and silly...

Faust fick mein Arschloch mit Senf Bitte!

He would never talk about his first night drinking in Sennelager
Mayo wäre zum ersten mal besser.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you had a stroke? the drooping mouth suggests you might have. Can I suggest you get one of your colleagues at QMC to check you over?
Let's be clear about this, Shibly. Your man there was gobbling on about "spaghetti arms" or whatever. I delivered piccies proving that it was the usual wishful thinking. But imagine that, eh?

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you had a stroke? the drooping mouth suggests you might have. Can I suggest you get one of your colleagues at QMC to check you over?
I've had no stroke and I enjoy a most enviable health, thanks for asking. But why would that interest you and why would you ask anyway?

MsG

Not really, as his arm is apparently unaffected. A better guess would be Bell's Palsy. He is, however, still a lying lefty puffy poofter.

Got to be honest, I was hoping for better than unfinished sentences and a frankly weak and overused 'shitlips'.
Maybe try again once the white lightning has kicked in eh?
You really think he can afford white lightning, it will be some supermarket own brand knock off

I don't think White Lightning exists any more, I'm pretty sure it was rebranded to Frosty Jack's years ago.
I don't drink chav/ned drinks so assumed it still existed

I don't drink chav/ned drinks so assumed it still existed
I don't either but I'm pretty sure I was a student at the time and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. I tried it a few times and came to the conclusion I'd rather spend the extra 50p per litre and drink real cider instead.

I don't either but I'm pretty sure I was a student at the time and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. I tried it a few times and came to the conclusion I'd rather spend the extra 50p per litre and drink real cider instead.
That's when it gets weird at the moment, we've got the minimum alcohol pricing come in, Frosty Jacks are £11.25 for two litres, own brand cider £5 for two litres, Thatchers £4.80 for 4 500ml cans

Thatchers is ok, but how did it end up cheaper than the stores own brand?

That's when it gets weird at the moment, we've got the minimum alcohol pricing come in, Frosty Jacks are £11.25 for two litres, own brand cider £5 for two litres, Thatchers £4.80 for 4 500ml cans

Thatchers is ok, but how did it end up cheaper than the stores own brand?
What is the own brand?

Thatchers is 'normal strength' at about 5%. If the own brand stuff is a higher strength then you'll pay more.

What is the own brand?

Thatchers is 'normal strength' at about 5%. If the own brand stuff is a higher strength then you'll pay more.
Think the own brand is 5.5, maybe thats enough to trigger the change

Latest Threads