"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Nah: can't be . . .

Can it?!

'A man was taken to hospital with multiple injuries after being attacked with an axe.

Three men riding bikes were approached by a man carrying the weapon in Bestwood Lodge Drive, Nottingham, at about 21:40 BST on Friday. . . '
What makes you think noodle arms could pick an axe up?

He struggles with a bottle of white cider FFS

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
What makes you think noodle arms could pick an axe up?

He struggles with a bottle of white cider FFS
Oh my, oh my, Dorkus_Shittus! You really are on a mission to "prove" (for whatever very personal reason) that you're "better" than me, eh?. You've been at it for over five years now, ever since you noticed that you could slag me off and gain "street-cred" points with the other ARRSErs who were doing the same without being instantly decried as "some civvie cünt. And off you went.

You picked up on anything and everything they were posting and added your own total bollix to it, just so it seemed more outrageous. In particular, you decided that a portrayal of me as "noodle-armed" would cement you as "wonna da fellaz", in spite of the fact that you'd never have had the nerve to obsessively attack me for over five years, it you hadn't have known that other ARRSErs has your back - you fückin' gutless bastard!

So now you've decided that "noodle arms" is your subject "de jour" to "prove" that you're "better" than me, as if that could make any difference, but it seems to be inordinately important to you. OK, Dorkus_Shittus. Let's do the deed and present comparisons. You take a piccie of your arm(s and I'll take a piccie of mine. Then we can see who has the "noodle arms" you quite happily quote. Here's mine:

Admitedly much smaller than the over 17 inches I sported when I was younger. And the piccie isn't that clear, but anyway

MsG

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh my, oh my, Dorkus_Shittus! You really are on a mission to "prove" (for whatever very personal reason) that you're "better" than me, eh?. You've been at it for over five years now, ever since you noticed that you could slag me off and gain "street-cred" points with the other ARRSErs who were doing the same without being instantly decried as "some civvie cünt. And off you went.

You picked up on anything and everything they were posting and added your own total bollix to it, just so it seemed more outrageous. In particular, you decided that a portrayal of me as "noodle-armed" would cement you as "wonna da fellaz", in spite of the fact that you'd never have had the nerve to obsessively attack me for over five years, it you hadn't have known that other ARRSErs has your back - you fückin' gutless bastard!

So now you've decided that "noodle arms" is your subject "de jour" to "prove" that you're "better" than me, as if that could make any difference, but it seems to be inordinately important to you. OK, Dorkus_Shittus. Let's do the deed and present comparisons. You take a piccie of your arm(s and I'll take a piccie of mine. Then we can see who has the "noodle arms" you quite happily quote. Here's mine:

Admittedly only around 15 inches, as opposed to the 17 or more inches arm-girth I had as an active amateur boxer and gymnast many years ago. And the piccie is not the best, but then again, I'm well over 70 years old.
It's your turn, Dorkus_Shittus. Off you go, shitlips!

MsG
You tell him, Noodle Arms.

Admittedly only around 15 inches, as opposed to the 17 or more inches arm-girth I had as an active amateur boxer and gymnast many years ago. And the piccie is not the best, but then again, I'm well over 70 years old.

MsG
Not only 'Not the Best' but non existent.
"Dorkus Shittus", you crack me up...

D

Deleted 164106

MsG
You didn't post the picture.

Admitedly much smaller than the over 17 inches I sported when I was younger. And the piccie isn't that clear, but anyway

MsG
Bite

PS, I offered to meet you last time I was in Nottingham.

Your reply was IIRC "I have no interest in meeting you..." blah blah blah

Mr Internet Hard Man

Ok if we see the other? The right one? You know, the one with the tattoo on the shoulder....

MsG
How about showing the right one?...,You know, the one with the tattoo on the shoulder ...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You didn't post the picture.
I did, but it didn't show up. But take another butcher's at my post number 4, 986. You'll be surprised!

MsG

ACAB

LE

MsG
You're a lying cunt.

But you know that don't you??

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I did, but it didn't show up. But take another butcher's at my post number 4, 986. You'll be surprised!

MsG
Upside-down photos of bingo wings don't count!

Latest Threads