"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

You are sixty years old and live with your mum.
No.

I'm 61 & unlike yourself, believe that it's my familial duty to give whatever help my mother needs for someone 89 years old & recovering from a heart attack & several bouts of surgery.

You on the other hand, are a sociopathic shithead that tells lies to big yourself up, whereas in reality, you are a socially awkward misfit with serious psychological issues & no friends except those similarly afflicted.

I'm glad your life's so shit that you come here to be abused in the mistaken belief that it means you "fit in".

1fail.gif

No.

I'm 61 & unlike yourself, believe that it's my familial duty to give whatever help my mother needs for someone 89 years old & recovering from a heart attack & several bouts of surgery.

You on the other hand, are a sociopathic shithead that tells lies to big yourself up, whereas in reality, you are a socially awkward misfit with serious psychological issues & no friends except those similarly afflicted.

I'm glad your life's so shit that you come here to be abused in the mistaken belief that it means you "fit in".

[
66861FA7-CF15-4192-AA8E-3F502F27613D.jpeg

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
What annoys me (that's not really the word, but...) are the cunts who come on here all internet gobshite, throwing out insults left right and chelsea, but as soon as they get some back, whine, bleat and cry to the Mods about the horribleness of it all. And smash the fuck out of the mong buttons., crying when they get a bit of that back, too.

The cunts.
Bravo, and you are way out front, and the leader of the pack in that respect! almost Olympic standard!

Latest Threads