"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I'm not "concerned" at all, mush. It's a fact of life and even you are permanently "concerned" about your stand in life, even if you don't want to admit it. I'll tell you what, shitlips, why don't we (you and me) embark upon a question and answer session to understand just what you're blabbering about? How about it, eh?
First question: "Why do you consider yourself better/superior to others?"

MsG
First question. Why did you lie about the British Army killing your family twice?

I'm not "concerned" at all, mush. It's a fact of life and even you are permanently "concerned" about your stand in life, even if you don't want to admit it. I'll tell you what, shitlips, why don't we (you and me) embark upon a question and answer session to understand just what you're blabbering about? How about it, eh?

MsG
Your fanatical obsession with your perceived standing on ARRSE is consistent with someone who has a massive inferiority complex.
Why is that?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Or if there was some kind of tangible evidence of a translation business with his involvement? But then again, it's on a need to know basis *taps nose*.

A bit like my military service; no-one can actually prove I didn't serve, so maybe I did? *taps nose*
Hey there, AddMyForeskin, you've recently devoted an inordinate amount of time to, yeah, to what? You seem to want to somehow add to the negative "Bugsy" vibe that's been going on for more than a generation. Do you really, actually find that so important? Why are you so insistent? No-one gives a fück about your opinion, shitlips! No-one gives a fück about how important you perceive yourself to be. Get real!

MsG

Hey there, AddMyForeskin, you've recently devoted an inordinate amount of time to, yeah, to what? You seem to want to somehow add to the negative "Bugsy" vibe that's been going on for more than a generation. Do you really, actually find that so important? Why are you so insistent? No-one gives a fück about your opinion, shitlips! No-one gives a fück about how important you perceive yourself to be. Get real!

MsG
@AdminVortex, Im interested in your opinion, I value it because you are important.

D

Deleted 164106

I consider myself superior to others when there are demonstrable criteria for the given subject. For example; I am superior to my father at running. I can run faster over any distance than he can.

My go:
Why do you repeatedly change other user's profile names on here when quoting or referring to them?

You seem very concerned that people want to make themselves seem "better" than you, or you seem "inferior".

You mention it a lot. Is there any reason?
You can't say better, you have to tell him that you are more equal than him, otherwise they have a fit of Commie jealousy

He makes up "hilarious" names necause it makes him feel clever [oh, I forgot his massive IQ], sorry emphasises his massive intellect and shows how superior he is to other posters.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Your fanatical obsession with your perceived standing on ARRSE is consistent with someone who has a massive inferiority complex.
Why is that?
LOVE IT, Murph's_Whore! Thanks for that. Absolute "Physocology 101!" So, Murph's_Whore, you have a fanatical obsession with your perceived standing on ARRSE. As such, you seek out those you consider "inferior" to you in order to demonstrate to others on ARRSE that you are "superior". OK, got it! It couldn't be clearer.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

LOVE IT, Murph's_Whore! Thanks for that. Absolute "Physocology 101!" So, Murph's_Whore, you have a fanatical obsession with your perceived standing on ARRSE. As such, you seek out those you consider "inferior" to you in order to demonstrate to others on ARRSE that you are "superior". OK, got it! It couldn't be clearer.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Just repeating what I say and changing the names around, does not make your obvious obsession any less obvious.
Playing the victim is another sure sign of insecurity and inferiority.

MsG
I don't perceive myself to be important. That is the reason I'm not widely mocked on Arrse for trying to big myself up.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm mildly disappointed he's not given me a 'hilarious' name change yet.

*note to self: must try harder, maybe in Austrian.

MsG
You are as usual wrong, no one needs to "add to the negative "Bugsy" vibe that's been going on for more than a generation." when the grandmaster of adding negative "Bugsy" vibe is present himself. If you ask yourself who is the grandmaster just look in the mirror.
I am absolutely sure that a lot of people give a lot of consideration to his opinion.
By the way, waht gave you this godlike insight?
Bugsy.png

Looking for some fresh meat, weren't you?