"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I have a pretty good idea how to moderate a website, I'm fair with my moderation and guide new users onto the site.

What I can't be 'neutral' with are the sites idiots, moronic poster such as your good self. People that get decent threads wrecked because they won't take advice, oh, that's you again. Massive liars, you. People who post in foreign languages, despite being told to pack it in, yep, you. Members that won't answer a direct and simple question without evading the question, yep, you again and last, but not least, people who call me shitlips. Aye, that's you once more.

You're a waste of space, a member that adds nothing to the well being of this site, and personally, I don't care for your attitude. You idiot.
Personally, I think his lies have put him beyond the bounds of credibility, so anything he says is worthless by default.

His lies are beginning to look like a mental health problem, and I don't even find him that funny. If he was shitcanned permanently, I wouldn't care less.

How wondrous, spackerman! So, according to you I'm, er, "unpopular" on the website, So seven or eight ARRSErs have decided that they don't like me (including you). So what? That's what sort of percentage of the thousands of ARRSErs, please? When I first joined ARRSE in February 2005. there were only 1,200 of us, then total twäts like you came along and ruined the website. But it's open to eveyone, even cünts like you.

Now what were you saying about spending far more than half your life in Germany, spackerinski, yet you even now can't speak a word of the language? You're correct in pointing out that many squaddies have served in Germany, that includes me, but not one of them has ever claimed to spend far more than half their lived in the country, yet can't speak a word of German. You have to be really "speshul" to be able to do that.

MsG
Seven or eight? :D:D:D:D:D

Are you still riding the wave of euphoria from not being voted SPOTY last year?

I'm so looking forward to the hugely witty way you're going to alter my username to amuse (only) yourself.

I have a pretty good idea how to moderate a website, I'm fair with my moderation and guide new users onto the site.

What I can't be 'neutral' with are the sites idiots, moronic poster such as your good self. People that get decent threads wrecked because they won't take advice, oh, that's you again. Massive liars, you. People who post in foreign languages, despite being told to pack it in, yep, you. Members that won't answer a direct and simple question without evading the question, yep, you again and last, but not least, people who call me shitlips. Aye, that's you once more.

You're a waste of space, a member that adds nothing to the well being of this site, and personally, I don't care for your attitude. You idiot.
You all pick on poor Bugsy. How would you feel if he did himself in due to your relentless bullying?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
5 years our lot spent in Germany and im near certain we could all ask for 2 large beers and a portion of chips with mayo:cool:
Herforder, bratty, senf. Got me by.

You have to realise that your man Dooky_Boy there has had a hate on me for a very long time that only increased exponentially when he became a Mod. That released his inner “Hitler” and his perverse fervour to “pay it back” to those who’d, as it were, “done him down” as he saw it or, and much more importantly in Dooky_Boy’s case, who he felt “inferior to”.

The result is that your man there Dooky_Boy, as a Mod, uses every opportunity he can to suppress anyone he feels can cause a rumble in his comfortable world of suspected superiority, especially me.

Let’s just remember at this point that Mods on websites are supposed to be “neutral”. They’re supposed to maintain a certain level of “decorum” and make sure that no-one is insulted, abused or harassed on their particular threads (such guidelines are actually a part of the ARRSE rules). Do ARSSE Mods, in general, do that? I really don’t think so. My absolute example of what a Mod should be and do on any website remains your man @Sixty there. He actually stated in response to one of my posts (long before he became a Mod) that: “I really, really dislike you!” Yet he was willing to forego all that and become a real and genuine ARRSE Mod.

Let’s take another example of an ARRSEr lifted up to the Mod status who quite obviously failed in every way: your man there Bobby’s (Helm)et. He’d already decided that he didn’t like me when he was just an ARRSEr (for whatever personal reasons) and took every opportunity to chime in with the ARRSE Stasi to abuse, insult and offend me at every available opportunity. And, when he became a Mod, he never changed his outlook. He even banned me from ARRSE on a thread for which he wasn’t even responsible for (and I quote his reason): “For crayoning on the thread and for insulting me”. Can you fückin’ believe it? Some gozznob who’d quite literally spent years insulting, abusing and doing everything he could to discredit me suddenly goes all “sensitive” about me allegedly “insulting” him?

That’s far more revealing than at first appearance. Don’t believe his “massive amounts of dribble” etc, your man Dooky_Boy is only interested in establishing that he’s the “lord of the manor” and anyone who disagrees will be smitten. That’s what giving “power” to gacky, self-obsessed and self-important knobnuts produces - you get Hitler-like gobshites who should never have any power whatsoever. Much like Dipshit Donny in the US. What were the ARRSE COs thinking!!!

MsG
I think “dooky_boy” and “Bobby’s (Helm)et” (yawn) share the antipathy of the majority for someone who has claimed to be both a drug dealer and a professed admirer of the totalitarian regime in the DDR. As well as countless other little provocations. Not least of which is your unhappy habit of making up the sort of puns on peoples usernames as might please a small retarded child.
You are in fact such a consistent bellend that I think you are, in fact, the product of an unholy union between @Good CO and @Bad CO - a site “mascot” of perverse contrariness, created to give the troops something to enjoy abusing from time to time.
Well done, keep up the good work.

Oh look, another multi paragraph whine about how everyone bullies Bugsy because they feel inferior to him.
There are organisms festering in the anuses of things laying dead in sewers who are still superior to O'Fibber.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You have to realise that your man Dooky_Boy there has had a hate on me for a very long time that only increased exponentially when he became a Mod. That released his inner “Hitler” and his perverse fervour to “pay it back” to those who’d, as it were, “done him down” as he saw it or, and much more importantly in Dooky_Boy’s case, who he felt “inferior to”.

The result is that your man there Dooky_Boy, as a Mod, uses every opportunity he can to suppress anyone he feels can cause a rumble in his comfortable world of suspected superiority, especially me.

Let’s just remember at this point that Mods on websites are supposed to be “neutral”. They’re supposed to maintain a certain level of “decorum” and make sure that no-one is insulted, abused or harassed on their particular threads (such guidelines are actually a part of the ARRSE rules). Do ARSSE Mods, in general, do that? I really don’t think so. My absolute example of what a Mod should be and do on any website remains your man @Sixty there. He actually stated in response to one of my posts (long before he became a Mod) that: “I really, really dislike you!” Yet he was willing to forego all that and become a real and genuine ARRSE Mod.

Let’s take another example of an ARRSEr lifted up to the Mod status who quite obviously failed in every way: your man there Bobby’s (Helm)et. He’d already decided that he didn’t like me when he was just an ARRSEr (for whatever personal reasons) and took every opportunity to chime in with the ARRSE Stasi to abuse, insult and offend me at every available opportunity. And, when he became a Mod, he never changed his outlook. He even banned me from ARRSE on a thread for which he wasn’t even responsible for (and I quote his reason): “For crayoning on the thread and for insulting me”. Can you fückin’ believe it? Some gozznob who’d quite literally spent years insulting, abusing and doing everything he could to discredit me suddenly goes all “sensitive” about me allegedly “insulting” him?

That’s far more revealing than at first appearance. Don’t believe his “massive amounts of dribble” etc, your man Dooky_Boy is only interested in establishing that he’s the “lord of the manor” and anyone who disagrees will be smitten. That’s what giving “power” to gacky, self-obsessed and self-important knobnuts produces - you get Hitler-like gobshites who should never have any power whatsoever. Much like Dipshit Donny in the US. What were the ARRSE COs thinking!!!

MsG
Just proves The Dook is doing a good job!

His lies are beginning to look like a mental health problem,
Beginning?

That is possibly one of the greatest understatements in the history of the internet.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I think “dooky_boy” and “Bobby’s (Helm)et” (yawn) share the antipathy of the majority for someone who has claimed to be both a drug dealer and a professed admirer of the totalitarian regime in the DDR. As well as countless other little provocations. Not least of which is your unhappy habit of making up the sort of puns on peoples usernames as might please a small retarded child.
You are in fact such a consistent bellend that I think you are, in fact, the product of an unholy union between @Good CO and @Bad CO - a site “mascot” of perverse contrariness, created to give the troops something to enjoy abusing from time to time.
Well done, keep up the good work.
Ooh, look! Another bandwagon-jumper. Still, if you don't have the nous to think independently, then jumping on the bandwagon is your only option, eh?

MsG

Ooh, look! Another bandwagon-jumper. Still, if you don't have the nous to think independently, then jumping on the bandwagon is your only option, eh?

MsG
Of course, having the opportunity to change the subject saves you from having to answer all those annoying questions, doesn’t it?