"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

You are the one that is backing him up.
And possibly backing up into him.
Backing up into him? How the hell would that work?

Considering this sort of drivel is all you ever post on here in great volume you should have at least by now have worked out the compass directions on a 'witty' poof insult.

You might want to finally try contributing something to the site other than snidey shite?

Considering this sort of drivel is all you ever post on here in great volume you should have at least by now have worked out the compass directions on a 'witty' poof insult.

You might want to finally try contributing something to the site other than snidey shite?
JohnG(RLC stacker variety) is posting utter shite again I take it.

You seem very defensive , i dont know why, being gay is acceptable in todays society.

You seem very defensive , i dont know why, being gay is acceptable in todays society.
Your service in the 31st of Playground Jibes is appreciated.

Now feck off you tedious little cnut.

Your service in the 31st of Playground Jibes is appreciated.

Now feck off you tedious little cnut.
I take it you arent one of those happy gays?

Oh.
Is the poor man's JohnG SME of everything derailing another thread.
The bed wetting wretch.
Youll have to post the link where ive made you look a bit of cunt in the past, i cant remember every teary eyed tit.

Guys take it to the pooh pooh thread.
This is an informative and important thread.

ETA. Mods can you clean up the crap please.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Youll have to post the link where ive made you look a bit of **** in the past, i cant remember every teary eyed tit.
Look, there is some kind of seriousness to this thread, in that people are battling against life threatening illnesses and sharing their experiences. Now if your self esteem is so low you need to prove yourself superior to others, knock yourself out but do it somewhere else. No doubt you will find some ancient post where I have made an inaccuracy which you have pounced upon, so please post it and I will assure you that I wont give a rats if you do.

Lets get back to business as many really do want to share experiences and not to look at very old and pathetic bickering.

Look, there is some kind of seriousness to this thread, in that people are battling against life threatening illnesses and sharing their experiences. Now if your self esteem is so low you need to prove yourself superior to others, knock yourself out but do it somewhere else. No doubt you will find some ancient post where I have made an inaccuracy which you have pounced upon, so please post it and I will assure you that I wont give a rats if you do.

Lets get back to business as many really do want to share experiences and not to look at very old and pathetic bickering.
Did anyone ask old stab to come on here with his words of wisdom? Then why not direct your post at him?

I am directing it at you mainly because of your persistence in petulant responding
To clarify, I answer people who mention me first, and you get a cob on?

......Now show a bit of humanity and realise this is real life. You disgusiting pitiful creature.
Yoo hoo!
I'm still alive and well, despite you wishing me otherwise. You disgusting, lying, heap of shit.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm more than a little confused now. Has some Mod wizardry gone on and transported some people's verbal diarrhoea into here from another thread?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer