"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I suspect I have more knowledge of the man than you.
Dont doubt it.

However, he's stated clearly he's not been on tour, and has used a suicide as a way of having a pop.

A çunts trick.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@Bravo_Bravo how many of my not-at-all-old posts are you going to give an "old" icon before you go blue in the face, you massive overgrown baby?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
Not poo-pooing; just couldn't find a suitable transport-related thread for this:-

@Toastie I know it's US-centric - and they're a bit weird - but does any of this ring true elsewhere? Or even just full stop?!

Not poo-pooing; just couldn't find a suitable transport-related thread for this:-

@Toastie I know it's US-centric - and they're a bit weird - but does any of this ring true elsewhere? Or even just full stop?!
It missed the part were it states US pilots are egotistical cünts........

Pretty reasonable. Personally we don’t hitch a ride on the flight deck as it’s forbidden on UK registered aircraft. Commuting wise I’m required to live within 60 minutes of my home base and if I’m operating from elsewhere (common) it’s the company’s problem to get me there.

I’ve not heard about kidney stones but then UK regs on going for a piss are not as inane as US ones. I do some checks for baddies then go for a piss. No crapping though, putting your lily white arse cheeks on an aeroplane bog seat is 7 years bad luck.

Pay is good at big airlines, not so good at regionals like FlyBe but still not bad. Progression from one to the other is faster than in the US. Getting into the left hand seat is subject to long term assessment and then a very demanding course.

The autopilot is a computer so shit in = shit out. We are constantly making changes and monitoring but in the cruise, only work enough for one so staying awake can be hard going on nights. The UK has a protocol for napping. We can unofficially read the paper but there’s always one guy keeping an eye on the shop.

Landings are ace. We do one automatic landing a year to stay current on top of simulator training. They’re very rare in reality, I’ve done maybe 10 max in 23 years.

Flight deck visits are a matter of personal taste, on the ground only and if we’re not busy. I welcome them.

Egos are there to be massaged. I’m hung like a racehorse.

I find it saves time in the long run, ploppo.
I want a 'childish snigger' icon, as that's what I'm doing over the word 'ploppo'

I feel it needs to be use more often

I want a 'childish snigger' icon, as that's what I'm doing over the word 'ploppo'

I feel it needs to be use more often
Nearly as childish as making a detour on the Orkneys just to visit Twatt

I have.
First weapon I was trained on was the SLR. Had plenty of bruises under my right eye as my noodle like 17 year old arms were finding it difficult to fire.

Ranges were the Prince of Wales division ones in Duke of Wellington barracks, Lichfield.
I thought it was Whittington Barracks?

Latest Threads