"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Well that went even better than I'd hoped.
Goodnight, cvnt, hope your pebble dashed hovel doesn't get flooded out.
Keep bashing the mong buttons, you cvnting failure at life.

FFS! It's gone half one on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Get a room or go to bed ladies. I'm only here because I staggered in twenty minutes ago and the air temperature differential woke me up but now I'm shutting down and going to bed. I suggest you two women do the same.

Well that went even better than I'd hoped.
Goodnight, cvnt, hope your pebble dashed hovel doesn't get flooded out.
Keep bashing the mong buttons, you cvnting failure at life.
I really hope the AR let you go without a criminal investigation...

Last edited:
FFS! It's gone half one on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Get a room or go to bed ladies. I'm only here because I staggered in twenty minutes ago and the air temperature differential woke me up but now I'm shutting down and going to bed. I suggest you two women do the same.
I've just finished preparing maggots for the morning & noticed a couple of bigger maggots on here, so came to see what kind of shit they were eating,

Each other's by the look of it. :mrgreen:

Bless my holy soul, what an interesting show from BB and AL. I hope they wake up this moaning and read what they've written, not a working brian sell between them, but it starts my day orf with a giggle. Shouldn't mock the afflicted, but they do showcase themselves. One spent years not serving, and so did the other one.

I see that senile and useless old cunt @HappyNomad has taken a break from arguing where is best to position an internet router, to visit other parts of the site.

Drippy, useless, piss-stained old cunt
Pathetic... and getting more and more spittle flecked by the day. Try growing up a little, stop telling lies and recognise that there is a world beyond you and your stampy foot tantrums. Oh, did I mention grow up. Get a job too, it will fill some of the empty hours of your mundane lies and envy existence.

Your descent into sweary vitriol marks you out for precisely what you are.

Edited to add:
Based on how you incessantly tag me in your childish posts (shall I quote a few from the last couple of days?) you must either be obsessed with me or you must just habitually tag random internet strangers for some obscure and peculiar reason of your own?

Care to share oh childish one?

Last edited:
Pathetic... and getting more and more spittle flecked by the day. Try growing up a little, stop telling lies and recognise that there is a world beyond you and your stampy foot tantrums. Oh, did I mention grow up. Get a job too, it will fill some of the empty hours of your mundane lies and envy existence.

Edited to add:
Based on how you incessantly tag me in your childish posts (shall I quote a few from the last couple of days?) you must either be obsessed with me or you must just habitually tag random internet strangers for some obscure and peculiar reason of your own?

Have you considered a change of username?

Edited to add:

And what I will share with mate is you are allegedly on holiday, yet you are glued to this site. Maybe you should take a very good look at yourself and what this is doing to your poor wife.

Or maybe she welcomes the relief, who knows.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, well, well.

@The_Duke must be astounded at how successful his corralling of all the site saddle sniffers has been.

Truly it is like a chimps' tea party. Only with less dignity.